Atreides family

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

The Seed

Re: KWISATZ HADERACH

Post by The Seed »

My thoughts...
KWISATZ Haderach is fixing the damage to the DNA caused by matimg with primates daughters. The Ancients where male and female and didn't need sex to reproduce.
The KW will have three strands of DNA( the third one is the Seed strand). So the KW is the Creator ( any species female gets close to him,he puts a seed of life in their womb).
As long as he doesn't make a child thru sex, it's almost impossible to kill him because he can repair his body. Also he is the only thing that can be in body and spirit( just energy) at the same time and can bring his body to the Void( Duet).
He will also have the Oracle gift( Gate Key and Master).
He will have all his memories male and female in the past and future.
In other stories he is..
Star Trek.......Q
Halo.... Librarian,Master Chief John 117 and his AI
Star Wars...Anakin,Thrawn, Rey, Bridger

A person who can be everywhere at the same time
He comes in three(Trinity).

Yes he commands the Ancients Tech( Portal,ark and Defense Systems)

Duncan Idaho became the Ultimate KW but miracle because he was killed so many times and brought back over and over again.
To a point they can't get rid of him anymore because he is the Ultimate Virus ( can be nothing but everywhere at the same moment) Q
Go places that most can't even dream about.
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

I think the greatest secret of the BG is they wasn't breeding a leader that they wish to control ( you can't control the KW because he is Free). They are trying to make the Great Mother thru breeding, magic and unexplained mysteries.
The Great Mother has Seed and Key DNA.
Seed to plant Life.
Key to control the Ancients ( Forerunners) tech.
And some surprises they didn't expect that the KW does automatically without knowledge or training.
The Seed

Re: Axolotl Tanks.....what do you think?

Post by The Seed »

The Ancients came to Earth 450,000 years ago to mine gold. They used the native primates as slaves but genetically modified them with their own genes(bird). This first Humans was egg layers like birds. This makes them more productive because the female doesn't have to carry the child in her womb for 9 months.

So the females are made into queens that lay eggs. The hatchery would look like a factory with a egg moving system to storage system with temp control. Then the after the children hatch to need to be feed( goats milk).
To that child it would be a bad memory because there would be no mother's love,just treated like chicken eggs today....just business.

How do I know this is because I have repressed memories of hating doctors and medical centers. I was teased as child that I wasn't born but hatched from a egg. It looks like they wasn't kidding because I seen woman that get close to lay an egg..it was a shock to me but not to the woman....like she knew 😉
The Seed

Re: Axolotl Tanks.....what do you think?

Post by The Seed »

The Ancients came to Earth about 450,000 years ago to mine gold. They used the planets advance primate species to do the work but to make them better,they genetically modified them (added their Bird genes to them). They made them too smart and they they rebelled against their Creators.
The first Humans laid eggs like a bird.

So the BT woman where turn into egg laying queens( like bees,ants and termites). The eggs are then placed on a conveyor belt to heating pods until the baby hatches. Then to the hatchery where a feeding tube is inserted.( Goat milk like in Zeus and Apollo stories)
So these babies will not receive mother's love at the time they need it the most. They will have very bad memories of these process.
It will be a deep recessed memory that will bring fear and hate until they are awaken later and understand the reason.(very bad men the the BT).

Ghola is egg.
Clone is test tube.

Genes are inserted into the egg after it is layed and the reason they had problems with Duncan Idaho Ghola is because they kept cracking the egg shell and killing the Ghola.

I guess I have Triple Helix DNA strands with the Third strand being the God strand( silicon base? Quarts?). I always activate the metal detector when I walk thru and I don't break bones and people say I have steel for bones. My bones are very are dense but are they organic and metallic?
How many chromosomes do I have? 144?
The Seed

Re: Brian Herbert is Paul Atreides!

Post by The Seed »

The women in my life was always tracking bloodlines( they didn't know I had super hearing and always listening). They was trying to make something!
I think the location of the birth on Earth and 🌟 alignments is important too. Orange County California was the correct location just need the right moment just like Galilee area was the location 2000 years ago.( Relates to the Earth's core cycle).
This is the reason why Walt built Disneyland in Orange County California.

So there are few born from the bloodlines but only One from the correct two people meeting from the bloodlines will make the Christos. He is made the God way( no sex). The two people just have to get close to each other.

They put Alia close to see if they can improve the bloodline.
It didn't work because I love my sister as a sister,my friend.
But she got pregnant from her boyfriend and came back home to be close to me so her daughter became my daughter. My sister couldn't have children so her daughter was a miracle.
It must of been very hard for my sister growing up with me because to her I'm her brother Paul,his son+daughter Leto/ Gahima/ Wormbut also her first Love Duncan Idaho.
She told me I'm the only thing that scares her because I can walk straight thru solid walls,she wasn't even scared of our Grandma ( Dragon 🐲 queen,mother Supreme) who everyone else was frightened of her.
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

I also think the KH has the ancient creators third DNA strand that gates nanobots to things around it to create and fix.
Everything I touch I make better,create or fix.
When it comes to racing or flying, I'm Anakin Skywalker.
Aryton Senna stated he became the race car and can feel everything like it was his own body.
Senna was a HK.
General Patton and Rommel was KH.
Marine WW2 ace Pappy Boyington was a KH.
All the top WW2 fighter ace from all countries was a KH.
Kurt Cobain was a KH
Just look at the cover of his first album.
But there are levels to a KH

Also a KH isn't supposed to mate the primate way because he will lose some of the gifts and can be killed.

The movie Highlander gives clues about the KH
Star Trek gives clues to the Ultimate KH... Q
Everywhere at the same time also means multiple people at the same time. With each of their deaths they inter the Chosen One.
The Seed

Re: Why the bene gesserit cant acess full memoirs?

Post by The Seed »

They called my sister "Bug" so some clues may come from Orson Scott Card's books( Ender Game series). The Bug queens with how they are born and how they commicate. Card wrote that a new Bug Queen consciousness comes from the place where all the bugs queens go after death( Void/ Duet). They can connect with their ancestors consciousness.
BG=spiders=witches?😜
There are other sci-fi novels that state that most of the Galaxy is ruled by female Spiders and have 😈 like horns. The Foundation series author wrote they was Crabs but crabs are in the 🕷️ spider family.
The Seed

Atreides family

Post by The Seed »

The correct family tree is..
Uranus
Oceanus( first born Titan)
Anchises ( Trojan)
Aeneas( father of Rome)
Augustus ( first Roman Emperor)

Magna Mater is related to them.

I think Titans was human consciousness uploaded digitally and put into Mechas/ robots and finally into human forms.
They made the first bioengineered synthetics that a miracle happened and a child was born between them and a human to make a Hybrid.

But I know nothing.
The Seed

Re: Martial Arts Duncan Ghola Heretics

Post by The Seed »

Duncan is from the Musashi bloodlines.
The greatest swordsman their ever was and fought with two swords.
Ronin( under no Lord.....free....the true Freeman)
His fighting style was Yen Yang balance and always be learning from your opponent and adjusting fighting style on the fly.
That is why Musashi never lost a fight.
Serkanner
Administrator

Re: Martial Arts Duncan Ghola Heretics

Post by Serkanner »

The Seed wrote: 16 Dec 2023 08:18 Duncan is from the Musashi bloodlines.
The greatest swordsman their ever was and fought with two swords.
Ronin( under no Lord.....free....the true Freeman)
His fighting style was Yen Yang balance and always be learning from your opponent and adjusting fighting style on the fly.
That is why Musashi never lost a fight.
It would be nice if you would stick to the source material.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
The Seed

Re: GP - Necessary?

Post by The Seed »

GP was very important because the people was in a Loop doing the same thing over and over again. First he had to take complete control over their their life's and not let them move from place to place. This caused the people hate him( but later worship him) and to do anything to move to new places. He knew Evermind was out there and it was too early for the people to run into them. The BG and the Oracle needed to wake up to their faults about the Anti-Machine Laws. For a FUTURE the naturals and AI/ bio-engineered synthetics MUST work together.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

The Seed wrote: 20 Dec 2023 13:12 GP was very important because the people was in a Loop doing the same thing over and over again. First he had to take complete control over their their life's and not let them move from place to place. This caused the people hate him( but later worship him) and to do anything to move to new places. He knew Evermind was out there and it was too early for the people to run into them. The BG and the Oracle needed to wake up to their faults about the Anti-Machine Laws. For a FUTURE the naturals and AI/ bio-engineered synthetics MUST work together.
You will not find much sympathy bringing the Atrocities in to this discussion.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

The Jihads was worse and the Jihads idea comes from the BG planting the ideas.
Do they understand they can't control the HK or a Jihad.
Paul couldn't control it so that is why he walked away from the throne and became a prophet.

The Infinity Loop is just chasing 💰 but doing it the lazy way by most that leads to the AI taking control.
The AI knows the perfect bait to catch the snakes.... 💰.
The Seed

Re: Atreides family

Post by The Seed »

Someone who knows read this and gave me a clue.
Gemini and to read all the mythology about the astro twins.
Some say triplets, two male and one female,Trinity?
One mortal and the other immortal
Black and white
Yen Yang
Founders of Rome and Anglo-Saxon Invasion of Britain.

Picses too
The Seed

Re: Brian Herbert is Paul Atreides!

Post by The Seed »

Don't think so. :techie-studyingbrown: