Fishspeakers?

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

The Seed

Fishspeakers?

Post by The Seed »

Who, want, where did they come from?

The only thing that comes to mind is Alia's Amazon female personal guards.
It was never told in the novels.
Serkanner
Administrator

Re: Fishspeakers?

Post by Serkanner »

You need to re-read God Emperor. It is clear Leto created the Fishspeakers and why. A few examples:

How sad it was that the Shadout of old had become today's Fish Speaker.

The Duncans always think it odd that I choose women for combat forces, but my Fish Speakers are a temporary army in every sense. While they can be violent and vicious, women are profoundly different from men in their dedication to battle.
The cradle of genesis ultimately predisposes them to behavior more protective of life. They have proved to be the best keepers of the Golden Path. I reinforce this in my design for their training. They are set aside for a time from ordinary routines. I give them special sharings which they can look back upon' with pleasure for the rest of their lives. They come of age in the company of their sisters in preparation for events more profound. What you share in such companionship always prepares you for greater things. The haze of nostalgia covers their days among their sisters, making those days into something different than they were. That's the way today changes history. All contemporaries do not inhabit the same time. The past is always changing, but few realize it.

These women were an army whose force and union Idaho had not suspected. He knew he did not understand this force. He could only observe it, recognize that it existed. This was what Leto had created.

"My houris tame the males," Leto said. "It is domestication, a thing that females know from eons of necessity." Idaho stared wordlessly at Leto's cowled face.
"To tame," Leto said. "To fit into some orderly survival pattern. Women learned it at the hands of men; now men learn it at the hands of women."

"But your Fish Speakers are.. ."
"They teach about survival," he said.
Her eyes went wide with understanding. "The survivors. Of course!"
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

It's the Seed(Golden Dragon 🐲)

The Fish Speakers are his daughters who are conceived the God way without sex.That is why they are so protective of him and they are always looking for the best male to mate with to produce the best children. That is why they would mate with Duncan Idaho anytime and anywhere because he is Primus Optimum of mankind.

Yes we are survivors.
Last edited by The Seed on 22 Dec 2023 09:05, edited 3 times in total.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

The Seed wrote: 21 Dec 2023 20:16 Thank you for sharing the key words to open my super computer mind to the answer.
It's the Worm and why it's called the Maker. Leto joined with Sand Trout and became a Maker.
The Fish Speakers are his daughters who are conceived the God way without sex.That is why they are so protective of him and they are always looking for the best male to mate with to produce the best children. That is why they would mate with Duncan Idaho anytime and anywhere because he is Primus Optimum of mankind.

Yes we are survivors.
I will make this utterly clear only once.
So far your posts resemble utter bullshit regarding Dune. At best you post sub level fanfic and you post it in dedicated Dune forums, we have a place for fanfic and I suggest you start posting there. I could also open a Role Playing Forum if you like where you can play super computer or whatever you identify as today. If you are unsure where to post: use the general forum.

If you can not follow the simple rules of our forum and decide to continue to post random shyte I will move all your posts to the FanFic section without reading them.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

Paul was the Seed.

Hopefully you understand what that means. :occasion-xmas:
No control and no jealousy :techie-studyingbrown: