Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

In our recent forum update, we lost the "New Posts" button (working on putting it back).

Meanwhile, here's a link that will show new posts: search.php?search_id=newposts
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
georgiedenbro

Re: New Posts Link

Post by georgiedenbro »

Freakzilla wrote: 05 Apr 2022 17:42 In our recent forum update, we lost the "New Posts" button (working on putting it back).

Meanwhile, here's a link that will show new posts: search.php?search_id=newposts
This is my first time signing in since moving to the new forum. I noticed that the new posts link can be found in the Quick links tab next to the FAQ.
"um-m-m-ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m!"
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: New Posts Link

Post by Freakzilla »

georgiedenbro wrote: 12 Jul 2022 14:02
Freakzilla wrote: 05 Apr 2022 17:42 In our recent forum update, we lost the "New Posts" button (working on putting it back).

This is my first time signing in since moving to the new forum. I noticed that the new posts link can be found in the Quick links tab next to the FAQ.
NICE!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman