A thought regarding the dynamic duo releasing FH's notes

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

ChapterhouseBrothel

A thought regarding the dynamic duo releasing FH's notes

Post by ChapterhouseBrothel »

If the notes really do exist, and I pray they do (for my sanity), there is only one way I can think of that they might release them. IF and only if people can come to their goddamn senses and stop buying McDune turds, they might release the notes as a last ditch effort to make some cash. I supremely doubt either one of them is hurting in the cash area but greed is a mighty thing. They would not be able to fabricate such documents since anyone with function above the brain stem could identify FH's writing from KJA/BH. Then again if they are desperate for cash im sure someone else would love to let them rape another universe.

Goddamnit, when I thought of this I was like yeahh....but now as I type this I am having doubts. Those notes would destroy them, it would vindicate you fine people who have been looking out for the wellbeing of FH's universe for the last what..7-8 years? Whatever, I'm not gonna deleted this as I have been meaning to type a first post on here for a very long time, I suppose the thought seemed credible due to my fanaticism of this series, and a need to know more about what FH had planned. Yes things were hinted at regarding Marty and Daniel, but I just feel this hopeless need to know more of where FH would have taken the story. Oh well, I'll just go read God Emperor and get lost in the endless amount of knowledge and existential musing that is so fucking powerful.

Chapterhouse
It is difficult to live in the present, pointless to live in the future and impossible to live in the past. - Leto II
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: A thought regarding the dynamic duo releasing FH's notes

Post by Freakzilla »

We'll never see the notes as long as those two are alive. If they do exist, there's no way they were closely adhered to in the sequels and that would plainly show how little respect they had for what FH intended. If they did follow his notes closely it would show that FH had gone totally of his rocker. If they don't exist I can't believe even they would have the audacity to forge something.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

The atrocity "House Atreides" was published in 1999 ... the year our jihad started.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Serkanner wrote:The atrocity "House Atreides" was published in 1999 ... the year our jihad started.
It has been a long time, hasn't it?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
georgiedenbro

Post by georgiedenbro »

I suspect there are notes of some kind. Variants of what BH said at certain points made it sound like there were a couple of loose pages found, and I tend to believe this version of the story. FH would almost certainly have forward-drafted some ideas for Dune 7 when writing the book or two before so he could reference what was to come, and whatever notes he needed for this purpose may have been found, even if they were just brief enough for a couple of references in his prior books. I suspect the two scavengers took what little they could from the notes and made up the rest (obviously omitting good faith).
"um-m-m-ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m!"
lotek

Post by lotek »

georgiedenbro wrote:(obviously omitting good faith).
And ideas. And inspiration.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
ChapterhouseBrothel

I apologize. Yesterday morning I might have been a tad high, hence why my thought seemed so monumental. Those fuckers will never do anything like that. Well, maybe my children will know the truth of the matter someday, possibly?

I didnt follow the McDune at all after I read a blurb of shit from the supposed "Dune 7" two book shitstorm when they were both out. Actually, I think i was so pissed off I made myself forget that those bastards existed. Maybe my brain, scarred from thinking endlessly of what they are doing to such an unbelievable creation... purged them from my memory because my shitometer was in the fucking red. Anyways a few days ago I saw something on a website advertising another trilogy of shit, my anger has returned.

Also my bad for taking a shitty guess at how long this forum has been around. The earliest posts I saw was from like 2008 or something(I didnt look very hard..), so I assumed incorrectly. But yeah, being gatekeepers for 16 years is pretty legit. I thank you all!
It is difficult to live in the present, pointless to live in the future and impossible to live in the past. - Leto II
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Omphalos wrote:
Serkanner wrote:The atrocity "House Atreides" was published in 1999 ... the year our jihad started.
It has ... and so much has changed since, also in my private life.

and wrote a Dune Novel."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

ChapterhouseBrothel wrote:I apologize. Yesterday morning I might have been a tad high, hence why my thought seemed so monumental.
No problem, just wait until the next time I get drunk. :wink:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
ChapterhouseBrothel

Freakzilla wrote:
ChapterhouseBrothel wrote:I apologize. Yesterday morning I might have been a tad high, hence why my thought seemed so monumental.
Haha! I have quit drinking after my days in the service. Shit got out of control for a while. Substances have always been an issue for me, since the end of high school. I figure a bit of pot isnt as bad for me as further contaminating my already decimated organs ;). I dont harbor any negativity towards anyone who drinks, its pretty commonplace.

Another apology to note, i read the rules a while ago and realized my posts dont really comply with "keep profanity to a minimum." I will try and offer a bit more tact from now on. Though I have much more control over my language than i used to, everything was fuckin' this and faggot that, im not a bigot. Many years of being around people who's language was awful had a distinct impact.

edit: I really want to change my name to Ultimate Kwisatz Haderach in tribute to a compelling and fresh idea!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

ChapterhouseBrothel wrote: edit: I really want to change my name to Ultimate Kwisatz Haderach in tribute to a compelling and fresh idea!
Are you sure about that?
~Pink Snowman
ChapterhouseBrothel

Freakzilla wrote:
ChapterhouseBrothel wrote: edit: I really want to change my name to Ultimate Kwisatz Haderach in tribute to a compelling and fresh idea!
Are you sure about that?
Hahaha! No, absolutely not. I mean...clearly putting the word ultimate in front of something is truly groundbreaking. KJA has never used that in any of his other masterworks before. Guess my joke wasnt so great, huh.
georgiedenbro

Post by georgiedenbro »

ChapterhouseBrothel wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
Are you sure about that?
Hahaha! No, absolutely not. I mean...clearly putting the word ultimate in front of something is truly groundbreaking. KJA has never used that in any of his other masterworks before. Guess my joke wasnt so great, huh.
It was the Sun Crusher of all jokes, the truly ultimate Death Star in humor.
"um-m-m-ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m!"
ChapterhouseBrothel

georgiedenbro wrote:
ChapterhouseBrothel wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
Are you sure about that?
It was the Sun Crusher of all jokes, the truly ultimate Death Star in humor.
The Darksaber of all jokes. Fueled by UltraSpice.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Freakzilla wrote:

You, myself, and Sand Rider need to be on at the same time drinking.

Rob
lotek

Post by lotek »

First one who drops has to change his name to Ultimate Death Saber
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I don't pass out, I just get more and more obnoxious until someone knocks me out.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

Then you can be the referee.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

lotek wrote:Then you can be the referee.

LOL, that's what I already do here. :wink:
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

I thought you were the instigator ^^
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

lotek wrote:I thought you were the instigator ^^
Hehe, job security.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Serkanner wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
I've had two kids and an entire career in the interim.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
lotek

Post by lotek »

Good job!
I bet that's a way more dynamic duo than the hack and bobo will ever be ^^
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Omphalos wrote:
Serkanner wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
Amazing. I went through two long term relations and ended up a single. Changed jobs two times. Bought and sold a house, then bought another one. Had 4 major depressions ... survived them all!!! Oh, took care of about 15 cats as well of which only one remains. And these are just the highlights :D

and wrote a Dune Novel."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Serkanner wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
Serkanner wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
Amazing. I went through two long term relations and ended up a single. Changed jobs two times. Bought and sold a house, then bought another one. Had 4 major depressions ... survived them all!!! Oh, took care of about 15 cats as well of which only one remains. And these are just the highlights :D
I've had two jobs, three kids and a divorce! :dance:
~Pink Snowman