Delapsus Resurgam

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

hannabaal

Delapsus Resurgam

Post by hannabaal »

hi, haven't been on in awhile, and found out that my other user name, Miles Teg, was being used (by Mr. Teg) :cat fight:
so i thought i should let you all know that i changed my identity. i haven't posted enough to make a difference.

i have a question to ask, like my next post about Tleilaxu Master Scytale, which you will find in the Dune Discussion - The BeneTleilax.

i have been reading the Dune series since i saw the first book in '73. i have been reading them over and over again for almost 40 years now, every year at least, sometimes more. FH is the best.
Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit. This is the fine point on which all the legal professions of history have based their job security.
Bene Gesserit Coda

We got to protect our phony baloney jobs, gentlemen!
Mel Brooks as the governor in Blazing Saddles
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Delapsus Resurgam

Post by Freakzilla »

:text-welcomeconfetti: :text-welcomeconfetti: again.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

Welcome hannabaal!
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Welcome! :orcs-buttshake:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Frybread

Post by Frybread »

Hello Hannabaal. I've been reading Dune only since the early 2000s, even though I watched the 1984 movie when I was a kid. I also read the entire series at least one every year or two.