Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Visigoth

Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Post by Visigoth »

I was reminiscing and Every time, I lose it. I mean on the floor doubled over with a mental picture of a veteran motor cop asking me, "You have got to be kidding me?", after he had stopped me on his road. Well, it was one of those deals that the Police monitor an intersection or a four way stop intersection. If you have any memorable traffic stops that you remember even if you got nailed and you had t
o pay, but better yet the funny ones and the ones you lucked out because of a real professional officer who use his discretion, share them with us. Let's give our men in blue some deserved attention.

Law Enforcement is getting weird. :Adolf:
ImageImageImage
lotek

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Post by lotek »

So is this post.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I don't have any good police stories, they usually arrest me.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Freakzilla wrote:I don't have any good police stories, they usually arrest me.
:(

I have a few good stops in which the cop was funny, and a gentleman. Not that he didn't scare me at first, but then he let me go and I left him looking for the roach. I only wish I had thrown out, at the policeman's request, a half joint. On the other hand, I've been fucked once by an incompetent and/or racist policeman involving firearms. Fuck him, he tried to charge me with afelony, and all he got was a misdeamenor which was subsequently dropped. You should've seen the resources the police used to catch me, and for nothing. To hassle me, and not arrest the real culprit. 12 police cars they used. :roll:
ImageImageImage
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Actually, I take that back. Last time I got pulled over I got a warning for doing 83 in a 55. I think it was because of my veteran tag. First time I'm EVER gotten just a warning.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Police monitor at a 4-way intersection? Haven't had those here since 1943.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

I…Where you're alive and they—You write a book about you. When you write…it’s just that so, these people are all in our lives, all of us, and he’s—but you know about—I remember 50 years ago...They were saying, but I thought—people in your own life were something to be thought about—and they were saying that back then, and even now, and I just thought, this is great. At least that’s what people think, and that’s okay...

I can string together unintelligible gibberish that bears only a passing resemblance to a complete and grammatical train of thought. Please don't try to usurp my position as the master of that technique, Visigoth.
Thank you,
-Sandwurm88
lotek

Post by lotek »

If you were girls and half-naked I'd bring in the mud ring.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
ULFsurfer

Post by ULFsurfer »

Freakzilla wrote:Actually, I take that back. Last time I got pulled over I got a warning for doing 83 in a 55. I think it was because of my veteran tag. First time I'm EVER gotten just a warning.
Did you have melting ice cream in your car or something?
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

ULFsurfer wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Actually, I take that back. Last time I got pulled over I got a warning for doing 83 in a 55. I think it was because of my veteran tag. First time I'm EVER gotten just a warning.
Late for work.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Admit it. You had to poop.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

lotek wrote:If you were girls and half-naked I'd bring in the mud ring.
Girls just want to have fun!
ImageImageImage
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Freakzilla wrote:
ULFsurfer wrote:
Late for work.
Atlanta ..drivers?

NASCAR
ImageImageImage
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Sandwurm88 wrote:I…Where you're alive and they—You write a book about you. When you write…it’s just that so, these people are all in our lives, all of us, and he’s—but you know about—I remember 50 years ago...They were saying, but I thought—people in your own life were something to be thought about—and they were saying that back then, and even now, and I just thought, this is great. At least that’s what people think, and that’s okay...

I can string together unintelligible gibberish that bears only a passing resemblance to a complete and grammatical train of thought. Please don't try to usurp my position as the master of that technique, Visigoth.
Thank you,
-Sandwurm88
And dude....

my Mom has a fourth grade education, and so do i, in some respects, so if what makes you is to put others down instead of instructionally correcting them, i only have o two words for you that i alraedy ask g-d to forgive me for thinking that way about you. i'm sorry.

moving along..

i had a post which i lost. i was gonna share a funny, classy Police Stop, but i lost it. i know I was vague.

this is not worth it
ImageImageImage
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Nothing like doing 65 in a 55 zone and seeing a sheriff's deputy, not slowing down and having him wave as you go flying by.

Rob
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Robspierre wrote:Nothing like doing 65 in a 55 zone and seeing a sheriff's deputy, not slowing down and having him wave as you go flying by.

Rob
:auto-swerve:

Classy.
ImageImageImage