NFL

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

trang

Re: Playoffs?! (NFL)

Post by trang »

NOvs SF yap was great game.. Alex smith fraking aired it out at the end.

DenvsNe... Patriots just pulled out can of whoop ass and applies, 6 passing TDS 3 to Gronk!! amazing.
Tebow got schooled, wonder how that plays out for him next year ( QB clinic starting next week on how to throw ball? or does he make switch to tightend?)

Will GreenBay suffer same fate as Saints?

Will Ravens show up or will foster/johnson combo cage the birds...?
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

trang wrote:Will GreenBay suffer same fate as Saints?
I have mixed feelings about this one. I want the Giants to lose because they eliminated my Falcons and I want the Saints to win because it's my birth-town.

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
trang

Post by trang »

Eli can light it up when he feels like it, so thats the twist. The giants have better defence and running game, but Ill stick with prediction, the pack.. in a shoot out.

yep I thought falcons could have gone farther, and seeing NO out too is tough, but someone has to loose I guess.

Im waiting to see who the patriots get to destroy next week!!

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I didn't mean the Saints, duh... I meant I would like to see the Packers lose because they knocked the Falcons out last year.

I swear I haven't been drinking and haven't done drugs in MONTHS.

:doh:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
ErasOmnius

Post by ErasOmnius »

Good Bye Packers. Don't hate to see you go.
trang

Post by trang »

interesting turn of events, Eli to Hakim.. Score... and Win, defense took green bay down a notch.

Ravens handle Houston...

then there were 4.

pats vs ravens.. definatly going with Tom and company.

49ers Giants... hmmmm Giants... they are on a roll.

We discussed this around work today... Whos better(pick your criteria)

Terry Bradshaw (4 SB ring)
Joe Montana (4 SB rings)
Troy Aikman( 3 SB rings)
Tom Brady (3 SB rings)

Interesting company to say the least. I pick Montana overall... Brady for 2000 to now.

Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Pats fan^^^^?????

NICE. Me too. Gronk is a beast. This is our revenge year...Denver embarassed us in '05, and we just whooped them. Now we get the Ravens, who destroyed us at home two years ago. And there is a distinct possibility that we could meet the Giants again in the Super Bowl....And we all know what happened there in '07. I don't think I've ever been as distraught over a sports game as I was that one. Ah well, we shall see.

BAL@ NE --NE gets it, hopefully the defense can step up like they did against the Broncos, because Flacco and Co. on offense are nothing special. The pass rush of the Ravens is what worries me. Brady wasn't sacked a single time in the Broncos game, and we just got back our Pro-Bowl left guard, Mankins, so the O-line is looking pretty good.

NYG@SF --I'm going with NYG on this one. The score of the GB game doesn't even reflect how much the Giants dominated, especially in the second half. GB had a few decent scores, but these Giants are dangerous and red hot right now. SF did look impressive in the NO win, but I say Jints get it by 10.
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

NY is going to face a tough SF team at their home. What makes you think they can beat the niners? Got my money on Alex and the boys.
trang

Post by trang »

Crysknife wrote:NY is going to face a tough SF team at their home. What makes you think they can beat the niners? Got my money on Alex and the boys.
1st Favorite team KC Chiefs (hometown)
2nd Favorite Team New England Patriots
after that AFC.

I pick Giants over 49ers, one by the way they are playing, which is just dangerous, plus their history when they are playing like this. Im not taking anything away from the 49ers, great team and have been all thru the season. Like they say "On any given sunday".

An all Harbaugh superbowl would be cool too, but gut says Pats / Giants.

Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

I'm just saying....there is no way that Alex let's this get away after what he has been through. Thge kid is a winner. I saw it at Utah and I'm seeing it now. Took some time to get the pieces together but I just don't see the Giants pulling through. 9ers already beat them once and they will be playing with their hair on fire. I know it might not turn out that way but dang, if any team is dangerous it's the 9ers.

Should be an awesome couple of games though
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

There's no denying the Niners are good, and they did beat the Saints at home. But it was on a last-minute touchdown...and the Saints are not the same team on the road as they are in the Dome, where they went undefeated this season. The Giants, however, went into Green Bay (a better team than New Orleans)'s own building and knocked them around with ease, beating them by 17 points, and honestly, it should have been more. The defense shut down Rodgers, and Eli looked excellent for the third week in a row. Both victories were impressive, and both teams are hot, I just think that the Giants are hotter.
ErasOmnius

Post by ErasOmnius »

No way the Giants are going to win in the miserable field that is in San Fran. Muddy, ripped up grass. The Giants don't have the necessary running game to perservere. Harbaugh is a genius, knows the limits of his talent, and improvises. I don't like him, but he's a smart guy.

Tom and The Gang will drive the Ravens away. Joe Flacco doesn't have 'it'. Anyone who thinks the Ravens have a chance, needs to pull up a game back in October when they faced the Jaguars.

If Tom wins the Super Bowl, put him in the same class as Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw. Until then, he's with Aikman and possibly Ben R.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Joe Biden Tells San Francisco Crowd That Giants Are Headed To The Super Bowl

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/travele ... super-bowl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:clap:
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Gotta love Biden...the guy has become so much of a gaffe-machine that pretty much everyone ignores the gaffes. He's more of a comical sidekick than a vice-president. And I'm beginning to think Obama got him for the job just to make himself look better in comparison whenever Biden fucks up.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Sandwurm88 wrote:Gotta love Biden...the guy has become so much of a gaffe-machine that pretty much everyone ignores the gaffes. He's more of a comical sidekick than a vice-president. And I'm beginning to think Obama got him for the job just to make himself look better in comparison whenever Biden fucks up.
Like when a chick posts a picture of herself next to her dog on a dating web site.

Damn, she looks good!

:wink:
~Pink Snowman
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

Here to eat my crow.....good game giants!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Looks like Joe Biden called it! :lol:
~Pink Snowman
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Decent games, the bowl should be a good game to watch this year.

None of my teams made it but there is always next year, hopefully.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
trang

Post by trang »

Lucky as hell, but will take it GO Patriots, revenge for 2008!

Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Pats' MVPs in that game:

-Vince Wilfork
-Billy Cundiff

Let's get this Revenge Bowl.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Allright, y'all stop sending Kyle Williams death threats. :roll:
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Kyle Williams and Billy Cundiff are actually decent players, so it's a shame that they're taking all the blame. And Freak, where did you find that?! It look to be the Ravens own website....?