Over there versus over here

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: Over there versus over here

Post by Nekhrun »

Freakzilla wrote::?: It's the "Pig In a Poke" game show from Christmas Vacation.
European Vacation :wink:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Nekhrun wrote:
Freakzilla wrote::?: It's the "Pig In a Poke" game show from Christmas Vacation.
European Vacation :wink:
:oops:

RIght
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

MetaCugel8262 wrote:I was wondering, is it possible your forum is right about the other one and conversely, that forum is right about your forum? If so, then the both of you would form a symbiotic and codependent relationship...know what I mean?
Piss off.
You're
1) not making any sense
2) not making any sense
3) talking crap

And I have no idea, or intention of trying to understand, what you mean.

Come back when the drugs have worn off, or kicked in, whichever.

EDIT TO ADD
If you want to go into a symbiotic relationship, I suggest you try flukes.
God I've seen your posts...
I call trolling wingnut.
If I'm wrong, prove it by actually making a real point, even if it's the sky is blue or rain is wet.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
MetaCugel8262

Post by MetaCugel8262 »

Do you really? I'm not so sure about that.
The play of words can lead to certain expectations which life is unable to match. This is a source of much insanity and other forms of unhappiness...-Wreave Saying: Whipping Star
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Does he really WHAT?
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Why is this shit in Politics?

I mean, it's STUPID shit, so I get that part, but what's political about it? :roll:

[YouTubehttttp:://www.youtube.comb/?v=dumbfucktrollisdumbfuck[/YouTube]

(Like that, Nekhrun? :lol: )
MetaCugel8262

Post by MetaCugel8262 »

It didn't post. By the way, will you be going to Portland, or does your "condition" allow for real human contact? :whistle:
The play of words can lead to certain expectations which life is unable to match. This is a source of much insanity and other forms of unhappiness...-Wreave Saying: Whipping Star
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

MetaCugel8262 wrote:It didn't post. By the way, will you be going to Portland, or does your "condition" allow for real human contact? :whistle:
If you learn to use the quote button we might have a better understanding of who you're talking to and what you're talking about.

But I kind of doubt it.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:Why is this shit in Politics?

I mean, it's STUPID shit, so I get that part, but what's political about it? :roll:

I didn't realize where it was, thanks.
~Pink Snowman
MetaCugel8262

Post by MetaCugel8262 »

Yes, the mediocre like to quibble over spelling and trivialities like a school marm to hide the fact they really don't have much to say or do. :lol:
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

lotek wrote: I call trolling wingnut.
If I'm wrong, prove it by actually making a real point, even if it's the sky is blue or rain is wet.
Yep, definitely getting the same impression.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

MetaCugel8262 wrote:Yes, the mediocre like to quibble over spelling and trivialities like a school marm to hide the fact they really don't have much to say or do. :lol:
Who's complaining about spelling? After we figure out WTF you're talking about we'll focus more on the minor things.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

MetaCugel8262 wrote:Yes, the mediocre like to quibble over spelling and trivialities like a school marm to hide the fact they really don't have much to say or do. :lol:
And dumbfucks like to pretend they're superior to such "trivialities" when in fact they're too fucking stupid or lazy. :)
Spicelon

Post by Spicelon »

SandChigger wrote:
And dumbfucks like to pretend they're superior to such "trivialities" when in fact they're too fucking stupid or lazy. :)
I approve this post.
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.
Slugger

Post by Slugger »

Spicelon wrote:
SandChigger wrote:
I approve this post.
|_
__3 (My attempt at giving a thumbs-up at the post.)

Why is it that any time one of those people from the "official" Dune forums drops by they can't even answer simple questions put directly to them? And then they cry.

So MS Word is mediocre because it "like(s) to quibble over spelling and trivialities"?
lotek

Post by lotek »

because that's all their puny little minds can grasp I guess.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:Why is this shit in Politics?

You know me so well. That'll keep me laughing for the rest of the day!
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Freakzilla wrote:
Who's complaining about spelling? After we figure out WTF you're talking about we'll focus more on the minor things.
You already said this before and I already said it was nonsense, you're an extremely random poster and when you direct posts at specific people we have no bloody idea who you're referring to.
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

D Pope wrote:I keep reminding myself that you can't teach an old dog to make a silk purse out of a pig in a poke.
You can, but no one's that interested and it annoys the pig.

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Hunchback Jack wrote:
D Pope wrote:I keep reminding myself that you can't teach an old dog to make a silk purse out of a pig in a poke.
You can, but no one's that interested and it annoys the pig.

HBJ
You can't teach an old dog to make a silk purse out of a pig in a poke without annoying the pig.
:Adolf:
...and it's said that Russian soldiers don't burn underwater...
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hunchback Jack wrote:...and it annoys the pig.
I'm all for that.

Where has Pestie gotten to lately, anyway? :think:

SOOOEEEE! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE! HERE BACON WAY! COME ON, BIG BOY, WHERE ARE YOU! :angry-screaming:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Mmmm... bacon... :drool:
~Pink Snowman
MetaCugel8262

Post by MetaCugel8262 »

Hey, who's cooking? Because it ain't me. Did you and boardadmin get your self denial crossed? Of, by the way, no matter how much I respect senior, he wasn't right about everything. He doesn't seem to understand that if the world did lack greatness and great people, we'd be stuck with a planet infested with mediocre zero land worms like yourselves. Wise man, sure, infallible? Not even close. I'd take a world with occasional upheavals if it gives us a Kennedy or Churchil once in awhile, over a long night with nothing but annoyances like yourselves. Don't you people have something else to pursue, crucify and persecute...that being your inborn nature and reasons for being? The pharisees...they be on both boards. Different, yet the same. Now go drink some pepsi while I have a cigar and scotch. :lol:
MetaCugel8262

Post by MetaCugel8262 »

And have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I plan on having an awesome holiday and an even better year, because for me, each day just keeps getting better and better and better and better and better and better and better and...