Hi, I'm Alex

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

A Thing of Eternity

Re: Hi, I'm Alex

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Analord wrote:You can hardly contain his derp in your forums, I'm sure.
We use up a lot of server space cataloguing all his mistakes, this is certain. :wink:
Rymoah

Post by Rymoah »

Welcome, Analord! ;)

Rymoah
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Analord wrote: Could I be the one? Could I be the one that reads the books and changes the face of Arrakis? I mean Jagurutu.
:crazy: ... I would usually say: fuck off, but I'll give you a chance to redeem your arrogance. Proof it.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandChigger wrote:Don't mind him. He goes a bit wonky every month about this time and we either have to grab him and pin him down and force him to reboot or lure him into a cage with a sacrificial virgin.

(And since we're a bit short on virgins at the moment, get out your gloves... :P )
It is that time isn't it ?

You want me to double check ?
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

That was supposed to be George Takei at the end, right? :lol:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:That was supposed to be George Takei at the end, right? :lol:
No, that was the town homosexual.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Freakzilla wrote:No, that was the town homosexual.
Oh, OK, my bad. I guess I haven't seen enough of the show yet. :oops:

(I've become a pretty big fan of it and Futurama now. I don't get the American Father or whatever it's called, though. You know, the one with the egomaniac father and alien living with them. WTF?)
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

American Dad!

American Dad! follows the events of CIA agent Stan Smith and his family. Unlike Family Guy, American Dad! does not heavily rely on cutaway gags but instead focuses more on situational humor and non sequiturs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Dad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yeah, that's the one. OK... I've tried watching it a few times but it just doesn't do it for me. Oh well.
lotek wrote:
"Shut up, Myfanwy!" :lol:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

American Dad made some sense after the invasion of Iraq and the uber-patriotism mania ....
but like most of Seth MacFarlane's schtick, it got old and worn-out quickly ... but he didn't
stop ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I just watch because I think Francine is hot.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

't was Family Guy, Peter and Guagmire.
American Dad is funny but FG is just my kind of humour ^^
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

'Bruce' was the guy that offered to help.

Bruce (voiced by Mike Henry) is a moustached Southerner who speaks in a calm, drawn-out voice with a slight lisp. Though he was not given a name until the episode "No Chris Left Behind", he has appeared in several episodes without being named on-screen. He even comments on it the first time his name is spoken in the series. He has several catchphrases, the most notable being "Oh no!" He first appeared as the clerk of an "exotic entertainment" shop, and was then seen sitting astride an obese donkey at the Renaissance fair when Peter fought the Black Knight. He has since been seen with a variety of jobs including a deacon, a therapist, a medium, a lawyer, a masseur and a barman. More recently, he was seen working at the bowling alley selling rental shoes, and refereeing the boxing match where Lois fought Deirdre Jackson. He has also been seen training to be a police officer, teaching a CPR course and running the Quahog Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. He is a member of the school board committee of James Woods Regional High School. Although Bruce himself is generally limited to occasional appearances, his voice is lent to a number of anthropomorphic creatures including a large bee, the shark in a parody of Jaws, a Xenomorph from a parody of Aliens, a Tetris block, and a giant mutant rat. In "Blue Harvest", he played the role of Greedo. He makes an appearance as Admiral Piett on the Imperial Star Destroyer in the episode "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side". Bruce often talks to Jeffrey, his unseen roommate. It is implied that Bruce is gay and that Jeffrey is his domestic partner, as in Road to the North Pole where he states in the song "All I Want for Christmas" that he wants a wedding ring from a guy named Jeffrey. In the episode "BFFs" of The Cleveland Show, Peter says that Bruce was his therapist and referred to him as "that gay guy who has like a thousand jobs."
~Pink Snowman
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

American Dad's non-sequiter (probably spelt that wrong again) humour is precisely my kind of humour. Love it!

Best line(s) ever:

Francine: Stan, I'm your wife, if something's wrong I wanna help you!

Stan: Hmmm, by that logic if something's right you'd want to hinder me. What kind of wife are you?

:lol:
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
lotek

Post by lotek »

Freakzilla wrote:'Bruce' was the guy that offered to help.

Bruce (voiced by Mike Henry) is a moustached Southerner who speaks in a calm, drawn-out voice with a slight lisp. Though he was not given a name until the episode "No Chris Left Behind", he has appeared in several episodes without being named on-screen. He even comments on it the first time his name is spoken in the series. He has several catchphrases, the most notable being "Oh no!" He first appeared as the clerk of an "exotic entertainment" shop, and was then seen sitting astride an obese donkey at the Renaissance fair when Peter fought the Black Knight. He has since been seen with a variety of jobs including a deacon, a therapist, a medium, a lawyer, a masseur and a barman. More recently, he was seen working at the bowling alley selling rental shoes, and refereeing the boxing match where Lois fought Deirdre Jackson. He has also been seen training to be a police officer, teaching a CPR course and running the Quahog Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. He is a member of the school board committee of James Woods Regional High School. Although Bruce himself is generally limited to occasional appearances, his voice is lent to a number of anthropomorphic creatures including a large bee, the shark in a parody of Jaws, a Xenomorph from a parody of Aliens, a Tetris block, and a giant mutant rat. In "Blue Harvest", he played the role of Greedo. He makes an appearance as Admiral Piett on the Imperial Star Destroyer in the episode "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side". Bruce often talks to Jeffrey, his unseen roommate. It is implied that Bruce is gay and that Jeffrey is his domestic partner, as in Road to the North Pole where he states in the song "All I Want for Christmas" that he wants a wedding ring from a guy named Jeffrey. In the episode "BFFs" of The Cleveland Show, Peter says that Bruce was his therapist and referred to him as "that gay guy who has like a thousand jobs."
correct !