Petition to Troll

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

NotOnasander

Petition to Troll

Post by NotOnasander »

I'm seeking permission to restart the LOL Cat thread, and annoy Merkin- and the other Merkin. Sand Rider and Sand Chigger no longer are troll worthy, so I will be forced to either advoid them or have intellectually stimulating conversations with them- and that would defeat my purpose in trolling. I only want limited trolling though, as I am a busy man, and can only find time to do it once every few months.

Request a vote on the matter:

(P.S. I tracked down the origins of Leto II's cart and have photos of it- it's massive. Hwi wasn't a original character either- I've found his rolemodel (hint- it's in san francisco and it directly related to the cart) I also tracked down the Army project that GEoD and the Duncan Idaho River is based off of. This is important information, but as a troll I will be forced not to share it. I don't know how to get the info out without looking like a cool guy, so is there someone I can like, email this stuff to and claim credit for the discovery in my place? Thanks in advance- sincerely yours my favorite KJA Forum, your most loveable douchecock).

P.S. I can't find Jessica of the Winds selling anywhere here. I want to read it to say how awesome it is and use phrases from it- but I can't find it anywhere. It's still none the less the best Dune book ever made. Clearly a collector's item as I can't even find it in second hand bookstores. Can't wait to use it in my trolling if I am given permission to troll. XOXOXO
NotOnasander

Re: Petition to Troll

Post by NotOnasander »

As a goodfaith measure that I'll be a troll capable of living up to my word of not merely occasionally mindfucking and harassing you within the confines of a troll oriented contract theory, but also passing on crucial information needed on the history of dune, I will offer up for everyone's viewing one of the most crucial document's in the Dune Chronicles that I discovered here in SF- the original story line for the Dune Novels after Frank Herbert reworked them:

http://www.gnosis.org/Jung_first_mandala.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can see Leto and the Tree of Life, and the Jews and the Duncan opposite. Jung's theory of Individualization was later on based on this- it's the storyline that Frank worked the Myth of Adapa into. I've found a old copy of it here- it was floating around SF in the Jungian community. You can see the emphasis for Golden Path on the left and right, as well as characteristics of the major factions that played throughout the novel. Turns out the Jews had a role in Dune seven in bringing Duncan to reject then accept his conception of Leto being Evil.... however, notice the lack of aquatic creatures- or of sandworms beyond the winged Ouroboros (leto- the mouse is paul- meaning the two went on a journey with him flying in relationship to the jews). This suggests the Jews and the Spaceship journey were intricately intertwined in the continuation of the opposition of Duncan to Leto- however, for Duncan to individualize completely (which KJA leaves him doing at the extreme end of the novels, adjusting to his new role) under Jung's theory he would have to come to terms with his opposite through the horizontal axis of the mandala. There is however a fundamental fumble in the novels by KJA, in that they clearly didn't understand the role Leto was meant to play in Duncan's understanding- they made up a Paul clone to fill the void. There is no evidence in the source materials for dune that I've found for this. It's neither a Jungian nor a Nietzschean myth, nor can I find it in Frank's other source works.

This picture is objective data- it's well known that Frank was heavily influenced by Jung, and that this diagram was the emphasis for Jung's later theory of Mind and typology- which Frank built his factions in dune off of.

See.... deep down inside, I know all kinds of shit.... and if you agree to let me troll, I promise not to share anymore openly. Cause I am a douchecock. I could.... but why should I? I gos' it and u don't..... I gos it all bitches. I don't need the Dune Seven Notes cause I got the works he based the novels off of. And they are all obvious as fuck as source material once you see them, and makes it tricky as fuck for KJA/BH to dispute.... unlike your all lickin's and bitchens in the dark pretending to be orthodox when in fact your but a pale heresy at best. All I want to do is troll you's..... you's all know you have it coming, and you secretly desire it. Vote yes..... vote for TheTrollEmperorofDune to return.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

tl;dr

you don't really need "permission" to fail at another attempt at trolling,
but you always have my expressed consent to suck my old, withered dick
to your little heart's content ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

This didn't really work out for you for reasons SandRider stated above:

No one cares
tl;dr
If you have to tell us you're trolling then you're doing it wrong.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I'm confused ... is this the fruitbag who thinks he is going to write some type of definitive analysis of Frank's Dune,
or the other nutjob with the emotional problems & asperger's ?

as I recall, one of the two, or maybe both, claimed to be some type of Iraq War veteran, which was either supposed
to give him free credit or enhance his Internet Tough Guy persona .... or maybe I'm thinking of that other
annoying bitch, who was always going on about Jung & martial arts & bullshit like that ....

anyway, I am 100% sure that this asshat knows the difference between "your" & "you're" and intentionally
mis-used the word up there ... and that, my friends, is a classic text-book example of Troll Fail ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I'm a Desert Storm veteran, does that mean I can be an ass-hat?

Oh, wait... :?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

This is the war-vet tough guy.

Didn't someone find a picture of him flexing his bicep in front of his toilet or something?

Sorry Freak. I know it's locked. Ill stop.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!