Turds of Dune

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Hadi Benotto

Re: Turds of Dune

Post by Hadi Benotto »

The external weight being him?
I was thinking the Burger King, Wendys, McDonalds, Taco Bell, pretty much anything she can get her short stubby T-Rex arms to, but sure him too. I want to describe him as like a remora, but I think he's the primary bread winner so that's not an apt description. How do you describe two turds who circle each other, feed off each other and contribute nothing to society?
No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hadi Benotto wrote:How do you describe two turds who circle each other, feed off each other and contribute nothing to society?
Probably using some astrophysical simile? ;)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Hadi Benotto wrote:I'm surprised she doesn't have her own Navigator style tank filled with water that she has pushed around by the Hack.
:lol: :clap: :clap: :lol:
If only we knew someone who could post a picture of that!
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

D Pope wrote:
Hadi Benotto wrote:I'm surprised she doesn't have her own Navigator style tank filled with water that she has pushed around by the Hack.
NoooOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why would you issue that challenge? :tissue2:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Tleszer wrote:
D Pope wrote:
I thought, well...maybe it would...
Ohhh you're right, I formally retract my challenge. :oops:
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

So how many turds have they plopped out in the last year or so? I've lost track.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
lotek

Post by lotek »

D Pope wrote:
Tleszer wrote:
D Pope wrote:
I thought, well...maybe it would...
Ohhh you're right, I formally retract my challenge. :oops:

too late
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

chanilover wrote:So how many turds have they plopped out in the last year or so? I've lost track.
You mean with actual covers on them, or e-versions, or just discharges from Kevin's facial anus? (Be specific, man! :P )
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

chanilover wrote:So how many turds have they plopped out in the last year or so? I've lost track.
So've we.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

So much shite, so few orifices. Maybe his belly is where he stores his future shite, like a camel's hump.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
ᴶᵛᵀᴬ
Joseph-Vintimille Tariki Askaris

Post by ᴶᵛᵀᴬ »

Keith wrote:
Part of [my 'official' fanfic] Paul of Dune details the early years of Paul Atreides and his training under Duncan Idaho and two other Swordmasters, Rivvy Dinari and Whitmore Bludd.

[I, Keith, Master of the Universe,] originally wrote this story as part of Paul of Dune, but during the final edits of the manuscript [I] decided the events were not essential to the main plot, and so [I] edited it from the final published version of the [fanfic].

Wedding-Silk
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
    ۞ Shaihuludata gigantica Gratia, Fidei defensor ۞
      Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I'm amazed that I have 2 1-star reviews up for this story and no one from the KJASF has even bothered with them. I'd love to see some sales data on these electronic releases.
      Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
      DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Askaris de Dar wrote:
      Keith wrote:
      Part of [my 'official' fanfic] Paul of Dune details the early years of Paul Atreides and his training under Duncan Idaho and two other Swordmasters, Rivvy Dinari and Whitmore Bludd.

[I, Keith, Master of the Universe,] originally wrote this story as part of Paul of Dune, but during the final edits of the manuscript [I] decided the events were not essential to the main plot, and so [I] edited it from the final published version of the [fanfic].

Wedding-Silk
      Keith had nothing to do with this chapter being cut, in fact I bet he fought against it. Clueless so-called "editors" messing with his polished prose.... :evil:
      - http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -