Here You Go, Shut the Fuck UP Now, Please. Thank You.

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandRider
Watermaster

Here You Go, Shut the Fuck UP Now, Please. Thank You.

Post by SandRider »

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/8 ... ficate.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011 ... leased/?hp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011 ... -text.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/ ... ertificate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... ndence.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

>>edit to fix fucked-up topic title
Last edited by SandRider on 29 Apr 2011 01:38, edited 1 time in total.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Here You Go, Shut the Fuck Now, Please. Thank You.

Post by Freakzilla »

Photoshoped.

:snooty:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

He's still a communist muslim. :P
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

Yep.

It's funny, too. I was waiting to see what would come of this. I find it funny that they scanned an image onto official document paper, then made another scan of that. That's why there is that weird shadowing on the left edge. Regardless, though...

The obstetrician who delivered him, said it was Rodney T. West who was the attending Doctor. But a David A. Sinclair signed off on it. I suppose maybe that was because the doctor who signed off on it was 4 days later, since that was when the document got certified.

In either case... we have more important things to worry about than his birth certificate. How about those impeachment hearings, eh?
Long Live the Fighters.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

E. LeGuille wrote:I find it funny that they scanned an image onto official document paper, then made another scan of that. That's why there is that weird shadowing on the left edge.
What, are you kidding? That's probably a scan from a vital records book that someone put a frame around to match the paper. That's why that dark black triangle appears at the top.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Man, watching that moron Trump backpedal on this issue was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That guy is a perfect Republican candidate, represents that party perfectly - bullshit until the bullshit stops working, then make up some more bullshit to last until the new bullshit fails.

What a moron! He couldn't even come close to admitting that he was full of shit and that he'd just been plain old making everything up.
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Funny, I didn't even have to click this open to know what it was about.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
A Thing of Eternity

No kidding, it's been the entire republican platform for years.
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

Omphalos wrote:
E. LeGuille wrote:I find it funny that they scanned an image onto official document paper, then made another scan of that. That's why there is that weird shadowing on the left edge.
What, are you kidding? That's probably a scan from a vital records book that someone put a frame around to match the paper. That's why that dark black triangle appears at the top.
That's what I was trying to say. My point was that they did not pull it out of the book, and then scan it. They scanned it inside of the book and put the frame on it.
Long Live the Fighters.
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

It won't even slow down the birthers... They are already talking about dual citizenships through his father or his adopted Indonesian father.

Just more pulling of the wool over the Sheepoles eyes.

Post by E. LeGuille »

It depends on the country. Not all countries accept dual citizenship based upon the parent if born abroad.
Long Live the Fighters.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

SandRider wrote:http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/8 ... ficate.pdf

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011 ... leased/?hp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011 ... -text.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/ ... ertificate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... ndence.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oh, GODDAMN.

it only took a few hours for botophucket to pull this pic ? are you fucking KIDDING me ??

the muthafuckin image was made from the muthafuckin .pdf file the muthafuckin ADMINISTRATION
put up on the muthafuckin WorldWideMuthaFuckinWeb AND sent ME a muthafuckin
goddamn EMAIL asking ME to "disseminate this document" .... (I'm still on their muthafuckin
mailing list from all the Official Shilling I did for that BlackBitch as an AFL-CIO Officer - and yet, it's funny:
The Federal President has yet to respond to all MY emails about ass-raping the Line Construction Benefit
Fund (the IBEW health insurance provider) while giving a Long Reach Around to the Federal Senate Republicans ...)

anyway, WHAT THE FUCK ???????

I screen-capped an image from an official government document ....
how does that violate botophucket's fucked-up rules ?

except, of course, for the one that specifically states they are muthafuckin Nazis,
and can AND WILL remove ANY image for ANY and/or NO reason ....bitch.

(the "bitch" is implied, BTW; the rest is verbatim)

yeah, well .... watch this, cocksuckers .....
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

ImageImage

E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

SR, they will remove anything reported. Someone is reporting you.
Long Live the Fighters.
SandRider
Watermaster

Re: Here You Go, Shut the Fuck UP Now, Please. Thank You.

Post by SandRider »

yeah, I keep forgetting about petty little internet fails like Brian Conway -
altho, Brian, see, THERE would've been a good one for you - follow the
link back to my botophucket and report shit - that's about your speed
and kinda style, too ... but ... I did get hot for a minute ....

I had left that account & Spanky's open for folks here to browse ...
forgot about the piss-heads ... anyway, I just "Locked" both of them,
so let's see if the cocksuckers still delete this :

ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Prob'ly Vox Shepuli up there. :roll:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

Two things have popped up lately that I am curious about.

On the birth certificate, his father is listed as Kenyan, and his mother American. Yet, on Wikipedia, it says Kenya did nor form until 1963, and announced a republic in 1964. How can he be claimed as Kenyan when it was still a British protectorate?

Also, from what I understand -- if you are a dual citizen, aren't there issues then in not renouncing your citizenship before you can become president? I thought you had to be specifically a U.S. Citizen. Unless of course, his father being Kenyan was not enough.
Long Live the Fighters.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

E. LeGuille wrote:Two things have popped up lately that I am curious about.

On the birth certificate, his father is listed as Kenyan, and his mother American. Yet, on Wikipedia, it says Kenya did nor form until 1963, and announced a republic in 1964. How can he be claimed as Kenyan when it was still a British protectorate?

Also, from what I understand -- if you are a dual citizen, aren't there issues then in not renouncing your citizenship before you can become president? I thought you had to be specifically a U.S. Citizen. Unless of course, his father being Kenyan was not enough.
The name Kenya was in use before independence. Do you homework.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:...it's been the entire republican platform for years.
Hardly

Anyway, anyone look at the video I posted?

Was Obama lying then or now?
~Pink Snowman
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

E. LeGuille wrote:Also, from what I understand -- if you are a dual citizen, aren't there issues then in not renouncing your citizenship before you can become president? I thought you had to be specifically a U.S. Citizen. Unless of course, his father being Kenyan was not enough.
As I understand it, the issue is not whether he's exclusively a U.S. citizen but whether he's been a U.S. citizen from birth by virtue of being born here. Having citizenship in other countries is not a factor either way.

In fact, I believe the U.S does not recognize dual citizenship, but nor does it prevent it; I did not have to give up my Australian citizenship in order to become a U.S. citizen. (My wife did, being Chinese, but that was a restriction of China, not of the United States).

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

E. LeGuille wrote:Two things have popped up lately that I am curious about.

From the Constitution:
"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

It does not exclude anyone based on having a dual nationality. Here is a link to what the State Department has to say on dual citizenship
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_t ... _1753.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Freakzilla wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:...it's been the entire republican platform for years.
Hardly
Sorry, I'm occasionally prone to hyperbole, let me rephrase: it has been one of their main topics of discussion during election campaigns, despite being obviously ridiculous. One of their many, many ridiculous topics. They're essentially a pack of children who were dropped on their heads right after birth (out of respect to Palin's kid I'll avoid a certain obvious word that could be used to describe many Republican officials :wink: ).

I'll check that vid out in a minute.
A Thing of Eternity

Man, that first bit is from a spoof video. :lol: That whole video is BS. :roll:

If he had really said that he wouldn't be president, end of story, that's so obvious it hurts dude! There wouldn't be any controversy any more, that would have been the headline news across the whole world and he would have been booted from office.

Here's that first part of the video direct from the spoof people:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ObamaSnippe ... JUxsFBwcbs
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Freakzilla wrote:
Hardly

Anyway, anyone look at the video I posted?

Was Obama lying then or now?
I'm going to prolapse.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."