KJASF Ground Zero

Re: A technique involving sound

Post by SandChigger »

There are commemorative pix... Yes? No? Yes? Yes? :D
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

The pyramids were actually proven to be giant harmonic devices that were used to enhance the sensual practices of both living and dead pharaohs. This vibration could be tuned to pacify invading armies who would eventually become so addicted to pleasure that they in essence became slaves of the Egyptians.

Because of the planetary alignment the way it is now these frequencies are once again affecting behavior (and you all just saw the protests that all of this led to).
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
ULFsurfer

Post by ULFsurfer »

SandChigger wrote:All I know is that every time they fire up the HAARP network, I get a raging hardon. ;)

And they must have been fiddling with it yesterday afternoon your-all's time, because I woke up this morning with enough wood to build Noah an armada. :dance:
Yeah, now we're talking! It's funny how this talk is going into ULF waves and HAARP since it is almost exactly what I am doing my PhD in. Coolest thing about HAARP is that you could potentially energize Earth's radiation belt with its waves and kill satellites. Maybe that's something for me to research on for my postdoc. :twisted:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

"Sonic weapons" have been around a lot longer than WWII (I will speak about the true Origin of Nazi technology at another time, right now, I have the UHF thing on my mind). Omphallus, while the "Bible-believing" Sheep-herder of Your Flock may be laughable wrong about most every thing he "preaches", he is in fact quite correct about the United Nations' Mandate to phase out citizen-civilian access to the UHF bands. (Of course, as with most of the posts in this thread, many people do seem to have the facts of the various matters in hand, they are, as all good national-citizens are, woefully misguided as to the Origin and its' motives and agendas - this is not their fault, or your fault, or any of the other cult leader's of various types fault, but is in fact also part of the Origin itself, whose entire Being and Purpose is to Create, Obfuscate, and Reveal Mysteries, not necessarily in that order, and not necessarily to all people in all times, but in a rational, geometric pattern easily identified in the Masonic Structure Texts to further Primate Evolution.) And if any of you willfully-blind doubt the reasons for the gradual phasing-out of citizen-civilian access to the UHF bands, go out to your garage and dig-out your old TeeVee-top antennae (being sure to remove the scrambling VHF "rabbit ears" (interesting nick-name, hmmm?) if they are present, and connect the UHF hoop to
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

to... to what? Dear gods (I mean, aliens) I must know!
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

All I know is that Hitler escaped and is now living on the Moon.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Nekhrun wrote:Because of the planetary alignment the way it is now these frequencies are once again affecting behavior (and you all just saw the protests that all of this led to).
Actually it's more a matter of dissonant harmonics because Orion faces the opposite direction. It's reflected as it were.
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

ULFsurfer wrote:Coolest thing about HAARP is that you could potentially energize Earth's radiation belt with its waves and kill satellites. Maybe that's something for me to research on for my postdoc. :twisted:
Well, now, I wouldn't know anything about that, but I do know that when they've got that sucker cranked up, it feels like I could shoot a few satellites down all on my own! ;)

Oh! OH! Looks like they're testing again! :dance: :clap: :dance:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Kojiro wrote:All I know is that Hitler escaped and is now living on the Moon.
Dude! I saw the ad for the documentary about that that is coming out!

http://www.ironsky.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:"Sonic weapons" have been around a lot longer than WWII (I will speak about the true Origin of Nazi technology at another time, right now, I have the UHF thing on my mind). Omphallus, while the "Bible-believing" Sheep-herder of Your Flock may be laughable wrong about most every thing he "preaches", he is in fact quite correct about the United Nations' Mandate to phase out citizen-civilian access to the UHF bands. (Of course, as with most of the posts in this thread, many people do seem to have the facts of the various matters in hand, they are, as all good national-citizens are, woefully misguided as to the Origin and its' motives and agendas - this is not their fault, or your fault, or any of the other cult leader's of various types fault, but is in fact also part of the Origin itself, whose entire Being and Purpose is to Create, Obfuscate, and Reveal Mysteries, not necessarily in that order, and not necessarily to all people in all times, but in a rational, geometric pattern easily identified in the Masonic Structure Texts to further Primate Evolution.) And if any of you willfully-blind doubt the reasons for the gradual phasing-out of citizen-civilian access to the UHF bands, go out to your garage and dig-out your old TeeVee-top antennae (being sure to remove the scrambling VHF "rabbit ears" (interesting nick-name, hmmm?) if they are present, and connect the UHF hoop to
Oh, rest assured good sir! My eyes have been opened to many more mysteries than the dalliances of man of which you spout off here. I'll not waste good, wholesome and GODLY wisdom on the likes of you, however. But I will say that the whole UHF conspiracy can be nothing other than a UN/Catholic/knights Templar conspiracy against the blessed intentions of myself and my saintly ilk of divine sepratists, including none other then the Holy Reverened Dr. Cyrus Augustus Accolade, and I think you FUCKING know it, you Godless, mescaline using, Mexican-miscengenist, Papist shill!

Goodnight Golden Path!
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Omphalos wrote:
SandRider wrote:"Sonic weapons" have been around a lot longer than WWII (I will speak about the true Origin of Nazi technology at another time, right now, I have the UHF thing on my mind). Omphallus, while the "Bible-believing" Sheep-herder of Your Flock may be laughable wrong about most every thing he "preaches", he is in fact quite correct about the United Nations' Mandate to phase out citizen-civilian access to the UHF bands. (Of course, as with most of the posts in this thread, many people do seem to have the facts of the various matters in hand, they are, as all good national-citizens are, woefully misguided as to the Origin and its' motives and agendas - this is not their fault, or your fault, or any of the other cult leader's of various types fault, but is in fact also part of the Origin itself, whose entire Being and Purpose is to Create, Obfuscate, and Reveal Mysteries, not necessarily in that order, and not necessarily to all people in all times, but in a rational, geometric pattern easily identified in the Masonic Structure Texts to further Primate Evolution.) And if any of you willfully-blind doubt the reasons for the gradual phasing-out of citizen-civilian access to the UHF bands, go out to your garage and dig-out your old TeeVee-top antennae (being sure to remove the scrambling VHF "rabbit ears" (interesting nick-name, hmmm?) if they are present, and connect the UHF hoop to
Oh, rest assured good sir! My eyes have been opened to many more mysteries than the dalliances of man of which you spout off here. I'll not waste good, wholesome and GODLY wisdom on the likes of you, however. But I will say that the whole UHF conspiracy can be nothing other than a UN/Catholic/knights Templar conspiracy against the blessed intentions of myself and my saintly ilk of divine sepratists, including none other then the Holy Reverened Dr. Cyrus Augustus Accolade, and I think you FUCKING know it, you Godless, mescaline using, Mexican-miscengenist, Papist shill!
What a load of horse shit! You Born Again Xian's are nothing but a bunch of shills for SATAN! With your fluoridated water polluting our precious bodily fluids and turning our innocent daughters into wanton sluts and cheap hookers who tempt good, upright moral boys into snapping pictures of their privates and sending them out into the world across the tubes on the interwebs!

Rob
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

I am confused as to what happened to this topic. :crazy:
Long Live the Fighters.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm finding it rather invigorating. :dance:

Or is that just the... :?

HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! :angry-screaming:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:I'm finding it rather invigorating. :dance:

HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! HAARP! :angry-screaming:
stop pleasuring yourself. Perv.

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

TOUCH A TOUCH A TOUCH A TOUCH A TOUCH ME! I WANT TO FEEL

DIRTY!
:angry-screaming:

Go ahead, you know you want to! :lol:
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

SandChigger wrote:I'm finding it rather invigorating. :dance:

SandChigger wrote:TOUCH A TOUCH A TOUCH A TOUCH A TOUCH ME! I WANT TO FEEL

DIRTY!

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

You are perpetuating the original sin. Those unholy carnal desires are fit to be expressed only within the confines of the marital bed. With your eyes closed. With a slight moue of distaste.

Are you married to HAARP Sandchigger?

Are you?

Only the truly perverse cyber attacking cyber attack troll could whore himself out to the bastard child of science and the moon-people.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I once bitten by a moose.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

DIRTY!

My GOD I hated the Divinyls. They were of Satan, just like that old Texan Templar guy.

Goodnight Golden Path!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Robspierre wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
What a load of horse shit! You Born Again Xian's are nothing but a bunch of shills for SATAN! With your fluoridated water polluting our precious bodily fluids and turning our innocent daughters into wanton sluts and cheap hookers who tempt good, upright moral boys into snapping pictures of their privates and sending them out into the world across the tubes on the interwebs!

Rob
From this point on I wear GOD'S earmuffs in your presence, and since they are of GOD, they block you out totally. You exist not to me, heathen worshipper of intoxicating spirits, oh ye idolatrous spawn of Ahab and Jezabel! GET THEE TO THY LORD AND REPENT, FOR THE SERPENT REIGNS O'ER YOUR HEART!!! YOU HAVE NO ORDER IN YOUR HOME!!!

Goodnight Golden Path!
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Omphalos wrote:
Robspierre wrote:
Omphalos wrote:

Rob
From this point on I wear GOD'S earmuffs in your presence, and since they are of GOD, they block you out totally. You exist not to me, heathen worshipper of intoxicating spirits, oh ye idolatrous spawn of Ahab and Jezabel! GET THEE TO THY LORD AND REPENT, FOR THE SERPENT REIGNS O'ER YOUR HEART!!! YOU HAVE NO ORDER IN YOUR HOME!!!
Masonic puppets.
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

you Godless, mescaline using, Mexican-miscengenist, Papist shill!
I will gladly accept all of that, except the Papist part: the so-called "Sixteenth" Benedict currently on the throne is of course actually the seventeenth; Pedro Martini de Luna was the True Thirteenth Benedict, not Pietro Francesco Orsini.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Freakzilla wrote:I once bitten by a moose.
WAS!

WAS once bitten by a moose.

You're a grown man, goddammit! A father! An example and role model to your younglin's!

USE YOUR AUXILIARY BE VERB!!! :angry-screaming:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Anyway, we are all creatures of GOD.

Goodnight Golden Path!
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Omphalos wrote:

DIRTY!

My GOD I hated the Divinyls. They were of Satan, just like that old Texan Templar guy.
HA! Proof that GOD does not speak to you! It's not the Divinyls, those lyrics are from the Rocky Horror Picture Show song Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me!

Rob
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

E. LeGuille wrote:...

I am confused as to what happened to this topic. :crazy:
Ask the Antarctic Nazis. They know what happened... and they're not telling.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks