A technique involving sound

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

E. LeGuille

Re: A technique involving sound

Post by E. LeGuille »

Omphalos wrote:You guys raise some interesting points here, but I think you have totally forgotten that it was GOD who made us in his own image and likeness.
But what is GOD to us, but an alien? In all literal sense of the word, alien just means someone who is foreign. Whether or not GOD is physical or ethereal or whatever -- GOD is an alien to us, and the closest alien species we've ever had.

God could very well have been a Hernan Cortes, coming here to "awaken" species across the universe, and then protect them from others. Passages throughout the Bible make it evident that aliens do exist aside from GOD, especially in Job.

He was intelligent. And he took design into play when he created us. However, I think that humans existed before GOD's presence on Earth. I think Earth was inhabited by Neanderthals long before GOD's arrival. In "Image and Likeness", GOD could simple be referring to the state and ability to be cognitive, self-aware, and spiritually connected to him in the sense that the concept was given to us so that we could better understand, and strive to come to him.

Evolution, Creationism, Raelism... it can all be inclusive. It's only humans that make these subjects exclusive from one another by detailing things to death.
Long Live the Fighters.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

antonio wrote:"As a Raelian, I've made a few discoveries along these lines, especially during sensual meditation. The correct application of sound during sexual contact has a very real effect on awareness. I also think that Frank Herbert will prove to be increasingly prophetic as time goes on and technology with psychic applications is developed. To be more accurate, humans will "RE-DISCOVER" technologies that were part and parcel of their creation (such as cloning). What we call scientific advancement is really a process of tapping into our origins."

Tell me more.
Speaking of sound and sexual contact. Do we know if humans are the only creatures who give hummers?
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

humans and orangutans .... go figure ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

E. LeGuille wrote: Evolution, Creationism, Raelism... it can all be inclusive. It's only humans that make these subjects exclusive from one another by detailing things to death.
I dunno, if by "evolution" you mean natural, unguided, unseeded evolution, Atheist style - then no, that is not inclusive of the rest. It's hardly a "detail" that makes that one different from the rest, it's a major point, the difference between us being created by intelligence and being a natural part of the universe that arose through a long series of happy accidents. Pretty huge difference there.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

oh my gawd, how can you pull out that old Scopes Monkey Trial bullshit
and call evolution "happy accidents" ? there isn't anything accidental
about the laws of the goddamn universe ....

does one hydrogen atom and three oxygen atoms make a water molecule ? fuck, no ...
how 'bout two hydrogen and a carbon atom ? nope, not water, neither ....

two hydrogens & one oxygen atom is the only possible combination
to form a water molecule, the basis for all biological life .... happy accident, my ass ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
A Thing of Eternity

:lol:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SandRider wrote:there isn't anything accidental
about the laws of the goddamn universe ....
Which universe?
two hydrogens & one oxygen atom is the only possible combination
to form a water molecule, the basis for all biological life
All Terrestrial biological life.

(Or were there some weird bacteria or fungi that make do without? :think: )

I'm thinking of converting to Zoroastrianism. :D
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Which universe?
There are others?
All Terrestrial biological life.

(Or were there some weird bacteria or fungi that make do without?
Again, there is non-terrestrial life? You've been spending too much time with MM. :wink:

I don't know about water, but there are some rather cool bacteria that live on the ocean floor near vents in the Earth through which sulphur based chemicals emerge. They use hydrogen sulfide for respiration i.e. they don't rely on the sun for energy. :o (I'm not totally sure that's related, but it's cool anyway).
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
ULFsurfer

Post by ULFsurfer »

E. LeGuille wrote:I am no expert, but it sounds awesome. ULF weapons would be the category you are looking for, I think... Though I've yet to come across some that work. Even less so in Water or Vacuum environments. You're most likely thinking of the Brown Note weapons. To date, that stuff doesn't work because it is based on a theory that has yet to be proven. Mythbusters did debunk the whole "Brown Note" thing.
You guys talking about me??
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

antonio wrote:"As a Raelian, I've made a few discoveries along these lines, especially during sensual meditation. The correct application of sound during sexual contact has a very real effect on awareness."

Tell me more.
An Elohim (also commonly called a "Grey") once told me, "When the massager becomes the massaged, the massaged becomes the massager." He also demonstrated that he had reached a level of mastery by which he was able to achieve orgasm simply by screaming. It was terrifying.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

I think that it's arrogant of us to presume that orangutans are somehow inferior because they never invented nothing. I have found them to be superior in sexual meditative knowledge and, with their four hands, make wonderful partners. Each orangutan partner is another universe of red-headed hormonal unity.

Caution to beginners in sensual meditation: if you cannot reciprocate with enough sensual feedback, an orangutan will bite the living SHIT out of you.

Right Nebiros? :wink:
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

I can't believe that people refuse to acknowledge the truth. We pure humans are in danger of being bred out of existence! The royal families have been secretly breeding with lizard space aliens since the 1600's!

They are the ones behind the plot to give aphrodisiac bubble gum to pure, innocent Palestinian girls and turn them into naught school girls!

Rob
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Robspierre wrote:I can't believe that people refuse to acknowledge the truth. We pure humans are in danger of being bred out of existence! The royal families have been secretly breeding with lizard space aliens since the 1600's!

They are the ones behind the plot to give aphrodisiac bubble gum to pure, innocent Palestinian girls and turn them into naught school girls!

Rob
Those royals will die long before they can breed us out. As I type this I am simultaneously praying to GOD to smite them for laying with beasts of the field . . . Or, something like that.

But whats a "naught" school girl, Rob? One who does not go to school? I think those are called "truants."

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

ULFsurfer wrote:
E. LeGuille wrote:I am no expert, but it sounds awesome. ULF weapons would be the category you are looking for, I think... Though I've yet to come across some that work. Even less so in Water or Vacuum environments. You're most likely thinking of the Brown Note weapons. To date, that stuff doesn't work because it is based on a theory that has yet to be proven. Mythbusters did debunk the whole "Brown Note" thing.
No, no. You're talking about "UHF weapons". The US govt took all TV channels higher than 13 (eg, 20-54) to give them to the military for just that reason. My pastor told me.

Goodnight Golden Path!
ULFsurfer

Post by ULFsurfer »

Omphalos wrote:
ULFsurfer wrote:
No, no. You're talking about "UHF weapons". The US govt took all TV channels higher than 13 (eg, 20-54) to give them to the military for just that reason. My pastor told me.
Who watches TV nowadays anyway?
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Omphalos wrote:
Robspierre wrote:I can't believe that people refuse to acknowledge the truth. We pure humans are in danger of being bred out of existence! The royal families have been secretly breeding with lizard space aliens since the 1600's!

Rob
Those royals will die long before they can breed us out. As I type this I am simultaneously praying to GOD to smite them for laying with beasts of the field . . . Or, something like that.

But whats a "naught" school girl, Rob? One who does not go to school? I think those are called "truants."
Exactly! A dumbed down population is what they want! easier to control, the uneducated.

Rob
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Robspierre wrote:
Omphalos wrote:

Rob

Exactly! A dumbed down population is what they want! easier to control, the uneducated.

Rob
A bunch of dead royals can't possibly enact the will of the LORD and send everyone else home to their Glorious Reward. You are making absolutely no sense at all. Do I have to call Bubba to explain the will of GOD to you?

Goodnight Golden Path!
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Omphalos wrote:
Robspierre wrote:
Omphalos wrote:

Rob

Rob
A bunch of dead royals can't possibly enact the will of the LORD and send everyone else home to their Glorious Reward. You are making absolutely no sense at all. Do I have to call Bubba to explain the will of GOD to you?

I laugh in the face of god and Bubba!

Rob
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Robspierre wrote:
Omphalos wrote:

Rob

Rob
Oh horse-hockey. The meek shall inherit the earth. Not a buncha college types.

Goodnight Golden Path!
A Thing of Eternity

merkin muffley wrote:I think that it's arrogant of us to presume that orangutans are somehow inferior because they never invented nothing. I have found them to be superior in sexual meditative knowledge and, with their four hands, make wonderful partners. Each orangutan partner is another universe of red-headed hormonal unity.

Caution to beginners in sensual meditation: if you cannot reciprocate with enough sensual feedback, an orangutan will bite the living SHIT out of you.

Right Nebiros? :wink:
Man, I'm not even remotely kidding, this may be the single greatest post in the history of the internet. I'm not kidding. At all. Dead serious.
Sev

Post by Sev »

You is all trying to obfuscate the fact that sonic weaponry has been around since the end of the Second World War, if not longer. It is a well known 'fact' that the rapid initial gains of the German advance in the Battle of the Bulge were due to experimental ultra-low frequency devices designed by a Dr. Fluffenschlong. Tragically, for him and his team at least, a momentary blast of feedback caused them all to defecate before their internal organs liquified. It is on such random happenings that history can be changed...
Freakzilla - "Apparently we can only aspire to be the 13th biggest Dune fan since we are not family or in the HLP."

Byron - "Are you trying to irk me?"
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Thousands of years before that...

http://www.thebricktestament.com/joshua ... 06_01.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Then there was this:

http://youtu.be/q9XJeL2MNpw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

All I know is that every time they fire up the HAARP network, I get a raging hardon. ;)

And they must have been fiddling with it yesterday afternoon your-all's time, because I woke up this morning with enough wood to build Noah an armada. :dance:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

:lol: Thanks for sharing.
~Pink Snowman