Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 20

Post by Freakzilla »

Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife--chopping off what's incomplete and
saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-from "Collected Sayings of, Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

Doctor Yueh is standing over the unconscious Duke as a Sardaukar Bashar in Harkonnen uniform apporaches him, he asks about the condition of the Duke and the signet ring. Yueh tells him he will awaken soon and should be bound and that he doesn't know where the ring is. The Sardaukar tells him to wait outside and calls him traitor. Yueh sees this as a sign of the way history will remember him. He goes outside, sneaks around the corner to the 'thopter waiting to dispose of Paul and Jessica in the Desert. He hopes Idaho will go where he told him in order to save Jessica and Paul. He puts the Ducal signet ring in a Fremkit with a note which he's left in the 'thopter for Paul and hopes that Duncan will be patient and wait for them or else all is lost. Soon he will see the Baron and know the truth about his wife, and the Baron will encounter the Duke's poison tooth.
Freakzilla

Re: Chapter 20

Post by Freakzilla »

Revised
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Re: Chapter 20

Post by Freakzilla »

Clean
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman