Greetings from the true Scytale!

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

True Scytale

Greetings from the true Scytale!

Post by True Scytale »

Greetings, powindah!

Although I have been hiding out in the powindah wilderness of the Scattering for centuries I just wanted, having finally found my way back to the Old Empire, to share my memoirs with you. For too long Atreides propaganda has besmirched the hard struggle of the Tleilaxu race to bring enlightenment to the universe. But now the truth can be told! I have penned my memoirs of my 5,000 years of crusade against the infidels of this universe of sin and any wishing to know this liberating truth may read of it here...

www.freewebs.com/scytale

...see you in kehl if you're Pure!
Dear Heathen,

Despite the current genetic stasis of the Tleilaxu Communion we need fanatics and all willing to be ruthlessly cleansed and made into Face Dancers are welcome to join! If you are Pure...
Nameless Swordsman

Re: Greetings from the true Scytale!

Post by Nameless Swordsman »

Scytale's manifesto is still better than anything Brian Herbert/Kevin J. Anderson ever produced..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
- Sun Tzu

My fellow members of the Jacurutu; of this Sietch - let Water be a bond between us.
-Nameless Swordsman