Entry number 5; brief preface

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Talos Aquinas

Lolronica

Re: Entry number 5; brief preface

Post by Lolronica »

The unidirectional name-calling and insults are so very piquant.

Not everyone ...

As for reposting, not in the current climate, thank you.

'Stupid-assed abbreviations' were because the post was from a phone.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

How very KJA! :roll:
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I wrote an entry, then went to submit it. Turned out i hadn't read the rules and my submission had too much to do directly with BB and KJA. So I took my licks, published it here for people to read, and didn't need to start Flame War III because I had to click a link I didn't see.
Lolronica wrote:whose contribution was better than most, likely all
Dude seriously, even if it was, that attitude would have lost you the contest anyway. Besides, everyone here knows my "KJA Letter" was the best!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Lolronica wrote:The unidirectional name-calling and insults are so very piquant.
I love those Word of the Day desk calendars.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Sev

Post by Sev »

What's with all the the noob-bashing? - she's only been here a fortnight, are the steams of vitriol from everyone that necessary?

Just wondering...
Freakzilla - "Apparently we can only aspire to be the 13th biggest Dune fan since we are not family or in the HLP."

Byron - "Are you trying to irk me?"
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Sev wrote:What's with all the the noob-bashing? - she's only been here a fortnight, are the steams of vitriol from everyone that necessary?

Just wondering...
No Sev ... only when you behave like a total idiot and then brag about it, you will be bashed. Not to mention that I wouldn't be surprised at all if we just witnessed hyppo-sign.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Serkanner wrote:
Sev wrote:What's with all the the noob-bashing? - she's only been here a fortnight, are the steams of vitriol from everyone that necessary?

Just wondering...
No Sev ... only when you behave like a total idiot and then brag about it, you will be bashed. Not to mention that I wouldn't be surprised at all if we just witnessed hyppo-sign.
I don't think so. She mentioned typing one of these messages on a phone, so I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be Hyppo. One mash of the keypad with one of her digits and she would press all the buttons at once.

Sev, It wasn't a big deal until things got all pissy about the submission, then it was deleted while still managing to trash the other entries. Just seemed a shit way to go about introducing one's self here.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Nekhrun wrote:then it was deleted
Then she deleted it herself. (Just so there's no confusion. ;) ) The inability or disinclination to follow instructions was impressive, but the entry not being anonymous wouldn't have been fatal. I didn't read the whole thing at the time, but I thought I might have seen something which made me think it might have to be vetted against this in the guidelines: "Submissions which directly attack or mention by name the two individuals most responsible for the ongoing literary equivalent of defecating on a work of art will also be excluded from consideration." Again, READING the directions in the first place... :roll:

There was also evidently some dumbfuckery involved in her sign-up, but I don't know all the details there. Don't really care at this point.
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

And Talos swore, sniff, all is black, black, black.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:then it was deleted
Then she deleted it herself. (Just so there's no confusion. ;) )
Yes, sorry. Didn't mean to give any other impression.

I'm guessing that since it managed to generate this much discussion then that means we have our winner?
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, you might think that if you hadn't read or had only half-assedly read the contest guidelines. :lol:
Judging

Approximately one week after the submissions deadline, a special poll thread will be opened on Jacurutu.com to allow the membership there to select the story or stories they most enjoyed. The poll will be open for two weeks. Once closed, first-, second-, and third-place winners will be chosen simply on the basis of most votes received. (In the event of ties, the next submission down will be added until all three ranks are filled.)
(Actually) Reading... it's fundamental. ;)
Lolronica

Post by Lolronica »

Reading is indeed fundamental, but nothlng that Mr. Chigger claims I should automatically read was (or is) on this site; also would avoid any site where I was already aware he had admin./mod rights. Signed up here in good faith, the parody 'contest' is just being run farcically.

Sure, I had one or two bad responses, but noob-trolling from here was off the scale.

Wrote something for a laugh, will still do a finished version for a laugh.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Lolronica wrote:Sure, I had one or two bad responses, but noob-trolling from here was off the scale.
Jesus wept.

You don't even need a shovel to dig this hole, do you?
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Lolronica

Post by Lolronica »

Jesus may well have wept at the Dukester's inability to come up with a coherent sentence that's not just intended for toadying.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Lolronica wrote: also would avoid any site where I was already aware he had admin./mod rights.
It is Hyppo indeed!!! :lol:

and wrote a Dune Novel."
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Be careful everyone! Entry #5s are known to be the trouble-maker entries in Dune Fiction contests! :lol:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Serkanner wrote:
Lolronica wrote: also would avoid any site where I was already aware he had admin./mod rights.
It is Hyppo indeed!!! :lol:
If you forget the bad typing, the "youngster" attitude and the ability to go on only in short bursts (and not over the course of pages and pages) about her own persecution, it does sound like her, doesn't it? A little vinegar, a lot of piss and complete inability to acknowledge her own fault in all this. Maybe Hyppo cleved into two beings finally. Perhaps that's why she has appeared at FED2K again. With the loss of the "Lolronica" being from her corpus she can now lift her arms again to type.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Maybe that's why she was in the "cunts" usergroup. It all makes sense now...
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

merkin muffley wrote:Maybe that's why she was in the "cunts" usergroup. It all makes sense now...
BINGO! The Tidwell is prescient after all.

and wrote a Dune Novel."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Lolronica wrote:Reading is indeed fundamental, but nothlng that Mr. Chigger claims I should automatically read was (or is) on this site; also would avoid any site where I was already aware he had admin./mod rights. Signed up here in good faith, the parody 'contest' is just being run farcically.
Look, CUNT, nobody else had any problem with the way things were being done, so FUCK YOU.
Sure, I had one or two bad responses, but noob-trolling from here was off the scale.
No, it was DUMBFUCK DRUBBING. You're a dumbfuck and a whiner. So FUCK YOU.
Wrote something for a laugh, will still do a finished version for a laugh.
Wonderful! I only wish I'd gone ahead and copied the original and reposted it on the blog. My bad, but FUCK YOU.

Please do repost your finished version, so we can all see how wonderfully amusing and clever it will be. (Place your bets, Jacurutu: will the whiny bitch turn out to be a coward, too?) Of course, since you withdrew it, it won't be eligible for this contest. Ha ha! And FUCK YOU.