[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (?< at offset 53
Jᴀᴄᴜʀᴜᴛᴜ - Tʜᴇ Cᴀsᴛ Oᴜᴛ • Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 08 Nov 2016 12:34
by Omphalos
We've endured worse. We'll make it through.

The one thing that this election has taught me is that as a nation we are still not ready to deal with our own shit. Maybe this is a step towards being ready to do that.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 09 Nov 2016 08:28
by Freakzilla
...and it's Mini-Hitler for the win!

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 09 Nov 2016 09:49
by Omphalos
Omphalos wrote: Maybe this is a step towards being ready to do that.


Guess not.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 09 Nov 2016 13:52
by ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 13 Nov 2016 10:50
by Robspierre
I'm seeing an increase in sexism directed at women at work, ammered several boys for their behavior and what they have been saying to girls. The racism is more subtler where I am at, very few minorities but you can see it in the behavior from those whose families tell their kids they are better than anyone else because they are white.

Rob

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 26 Jan 2017 02:11
by Eyes High
Robspierre wrote:I'm seeing an increase in sexism directed at women at work, ammered several boys for their behavior and what they have been saying to girls. The racism is more subtler where I am at, very few minorities but you can see it in the behavior from those whose families tell their kids they are better than anyone else because they are white.

Rob

I just cannot understand the mentality of some.
I knew racism and sexism existed but I thought we, as a society, had begun to move past such antiquated notions., yet the hate I've seen, not just on tv but from people who I thought I knew, scares me.

And the new policies trying to be implemented in my own state, as well as on the federal level, seems to serve the sole purpose of dragging us back 70+years.



I fear that you will see more cases of arrogant attitudes of snobbish and small minded or closed minded people

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 03:04
by Visigoth
Racism is alive and Well...but you all knew this and refused to admit to it. We as a Society blah, blah. Maybe you ought to look down and not look so High (Head in the clouds), worst. Still a Republican, I bet.

.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 03:09
by Visigoth
Not.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 27 Oct 2017 14:18
by Serkanner
:obscene-buttsway:

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 29 Oct 2017 11:09
by distrans
the democratic partys leadership would rather lose to trump than win with Bernie...


https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10 ... c-shake-up

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 30 Oct 2017 14:52
by georgiedenbro
distrans wrote:the democratic partys leadership would rather lose to trump than win with Bernie...


https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10 ... c-shake-up


Yes. Their objective is retain the status quo, which someone like Bernie would disrupt. If they can lose one election and use the backlash against Trump to regain support they can perhaps win again without changing a thing. The result: they don't have to do anything to appeal to voters, so long as the other side looks worse.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 31 Oct 2017 11:01
by Omphalos
Serkanner wrote::obscene-buttsway:


We really need a "like" button around here.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 31 Oct 2017 13:19
by georgiedenbro
Omphalos wrote:
Serkanner wrote::obscene-buttsway:


We really need a "like" button around here.


like