AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Ampoliros

Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Post by Ampoliros »

Mother's Day Eve, about 10 years ago a couple of friends and I were rushing out after drinks because we had all forgot to get Mother's Day cards. We stopped at the local supermarket and while browsing the cards we saw a young(er than us) TCU student walking towards the door with a case of beer, obviously intent on not paying for it. The Manager also spotted him and yelled at him, he sat it down and walked out. It was a case of Keystone.

Our simultaneously immediate reaction was "If your going to steal beer, why would you steal Keystone?"
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Ampoliros wrote:Mother's Day Eve, about 10 years ago a couple of friends and I were rushing out after drinks because we had all forgot to get Mother's Day cards. We stopped at the local supermarket and while browsing the cards we saw a young(er than us) TCU student walking towards the door with a case of beer, obviously intent on not paying for it. The Manager also spotted him and yelled at him, he sat it down and walked out. It was a case of Keystone.

Our simultaneously immediate reaction was "If your going to steal beer, why would you steal Keystone?"
Maybe it was a young Keith Stone. (Close your eyes Nebby.)

"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
ErasOmnius

Post by ErasOmnius »

...because you have been given a free pass to bomb Libya, a sovereign nation; yet George Bush was lambasted for attacking Iraq, yet he put his action to a vote of and got the support of Congress.

...because you know the debiliatating effects of a growing deficit on a nation's economy, yet you demonize those who would try to enact or even propose necessary cuts.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

ErasOmnius wrote:...because you have been given a free pass to bomb Libya, a sovereign nation; yet George Bush was lambasted for attacking Iraq, yet he put his action to a vote of and got the support of Congress.

...because you know the debiliatating effects of a growing deficit on a nation's economy, yet you demonize those who would try to enact or even propose necessary cuts.
:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

(not that I condone any of it)(or give a shit, either, but) Britain & France are bombing Libya
under some kinda mighty convenient (and goddamn shaky) NATO auspice (convenient for
BP & Dutch Shell, shaky only if you still think imperialist nations actually need legal cover
for military action against tiny third world countries ...)

and George W. got Congressional "approval" sitting on three sackfuls of Lies & Cooked Intel,
slapping the legislators over the head with The Fear Stick every few seconds until they couldn't
see straight, not to mention FoxNEWS hovering around their assholes with the Anal Probe of
Unpatriotic Anti-Americanism waiting for somebody to unclench ....

and then, the shitheels get their way, completely fuck the entire mission, turn the Iraqi Army
out on the street to fight the occupation for years and years, gave the oil to the Chinese and
the Iraqi government to Iran, they got no cheap gas and no huge permanent Federal Military
bases to "project power in the region" from, got butt-fucked by Paki Internal Security AND
paid the Paki civilian government billions and billions of dollars to lie to them about the butt-
fucking, THEN left office claiming they were right all along ....

and "...because you know the debiliatating effects of a growing deficit on a nation's economy,
yet you demonize those who would try to enact or even propose necessary cuts.
" is meaningless
horseshit ... I'll say it again, in all caps this time : NO-ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT BUDGET "DEFICIT", THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUDGET HAS NOT BEEN AND
WILL NEVER BE "CUT"; I guess y'all didn't pay attention when 2/3 of the US-owned banks fucking
collapsed into their own footprint and the Federal Government shifted all the paper around
again, so that the fucktarded Chinese ended up thinking they "owned" Chase Manhattan,
while the 25,000 "Americans" who control all the wealth of the entire world bought
their dogs another yacht and kicked back on a Greek Island drinking high-balls of polar bear
urine and baby's tears ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

And the point of the military action in Lybia is what? To oust Kadafi so the Muslim Brotherhood can take over?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

dude, how the fuck should I know ?
the last thing the Federal Military did that made any kind of sense to me was the War in Mexico;
they took all the Norte Mexian States and ensured a continuing unstable government down there
for the next 170 years ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Fair enough. :|
~Pink Snowman