Pope's Visit To UK

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

chanilover

Pope's Visit To UK

Post by chanilover »

This made me laugh out loud. Easyjet have offered him free speedy boarding! :lol: I can imaging him queuing up and then srambling aboard to try to get a window seat!

http://corporate.easyjet.com/media/late ... visit.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
lotek

Re: Pope's Visit To UK

Post by lotek »

I'm only half British but I say we tell him to fuck right off to his nazi friends, his pedophile collegues and not to mention condoms...

What a wanker, literally(though JP II with his shaky hands must have been a good one too)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

It saddens me that I'll never see this guy in jail.
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

:shock: I wasn't contacted by anyone.
the Holy Press Office
Might have to get one of those.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

lotek wrote:I'm only half British but I say we tell him to fuck right off to his nazi friends, his pedophile collegues and not to mention condoms...
:lol: Oh well, it's a free country.

Nazis and condoms. Marie Stopes was a repulsive racist piece of shit who wanted to sterilise mixed race people. Wonder why those turds named their organisation after a vile demented fucking eugenics enthusiast lol.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.