Sarah Palin

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

nampigai

Sarah Palin

Post by nampigai »

I think the note in her palm reads "breathe in....breathe out....breathe in..."

or - it says "remember to buy toilet paper"

Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants
lotek

Re: Sarah Palin

Post by lotek »

I don't know much about her but it would seem a bit ridiculous to use this kind of trick...
I mean if you don't know you bring notes on paper and you refer to them, simple...

trying to pretend you don't need them but cheat about it?

Just plain(palin?)stoopid!

Didn't she hear about those??
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:lol:

The woman adds new dimensions to the word "stupid". :doh:
nampigai

Post by nampigai »

I agree Chigger, I'm amazed how far she have taking it, with the limited ressource she have.
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

aw, you ain't seen shit yet ....

now, she has the entire FoxNews stable of writers & ideologues to fill her mouth with their words ....

in about six months, she'll be considered the "Voice of the Modern Conservative Movement".

atleast Rush came to his wrong conclusions on his own brainpower -
Sarah Palin is a meatpuppet ....

look for the adjectives "Brilliant", "Outspoken" & "Original" to be used in the forthcoming fawning ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
nampigai

Post by nampigai »

SandRider wrote:aw, you ain't seen shit yet ....

now, she has the entire FoxNews stable of writers & ideologues to fill her mouth with their words ....

in about six months, she'll be considered the "Voice of the Modern Conservative Movement".

atleast Rush came to his wrong conclusions on his own brainpower -
Sarah Palin is a meatpuppet ....

look for the adjectives "Brilliant", "Outspoken" & "Original" to be used in the forthcoming fawning ...
but who's the guy with the hand up her arse?

Honestly she scares the shit out of me.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I honestly do not get why so many people like that twit. Is it because nobody is likable, but they feel like they have to pick someone?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

People need to learn that it's really really OK to hate everyone. :D
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

She got roasted pretty good on Stewart and Colbert last night, "how's all that hope-y change-y stuff work'n out fur ya?" - what a f-n retard. Palin 2012 slogan: No Hope that things will ever change!

And on the topic of retards, if a Democrat says it (pretty hilariously) he should be fired, but if fat-ass Limbaugh (can't be bothered to google how to spell the fool's name) says it in exactly the same context then it's satire and it's totally fine. But it's not fine when a comedian takes a stab at her or her family, because somehow that isn't satire?

Seriously, this woman and anyone sharing at least 50% of her DNA should be sterilized for the good of the human race. She's such a fool it hurts sometimes.
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

I'll bet she didn't even write that on her hand herself......her speech writer must have been worried.

God if she ever did get elected we'd have to deal with that tool husband of hers as the "first dude", and from what I hear about Alaska, he'd be the real pres anyway.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Crysknife wrote:I'll bet she didn't even write that on her hand herself......her speech writer must have been worried.

God if she ever did get elected we'd have to deal with that tool husband of hers as the "first dude", and from what I hear about Alaska, he'd be the real pres anyway.
Ahhhh. C'mon now Crys. That's like saying all Utahans are bible thumping serial-spousers. Alaska aint bad at all, and for the most part, theyre just as modern as we are. Even the reservations and native lands.

Goodnight Golden Path!
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I'd seriously be shocked if Palin won a legitimate run for the White House. If she does I'm moving to New Zeland.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Definitely. Just bury me over here.
Omphalos wrote:That's like saying all Utahans are bible thumping...
Um, Book of Mormon, thank you.
A Thing of Eternity

SandChigger wrote:Definitely. Just bury me over here.
Omphalos wrote:That's like saying all Utahans are bible thumping...
Um, Book of Mormon, thank you.
Isn't the book of Mormon in addition to the Bible, not in place of? Hey, they're even poly when they're humping books! :lol:

(unless I was wrong, but the joke is still funny!)
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Rahm actually said "fucking retarded",
which the media translated as "effing R-word" ....

so ... if Rahm had said "fucking silly-assed",
would there be no controversy ?
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
A Thing of Eternity

Dude, don't drop the r-bomb. :shock:

:lol: Fucking Retards.
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

Omphalos wrote:
Crysknife wrote:I'll bet she didn't even write that on her hand herself......her speech writer must have been worried.

Ahhhh. C'mon now Crys. That's like saying all Utahans are bible thumping serial-spousers. Alaska aint bad at all, and for the most part, theyre just as modern as we are. Even the reservations and native lands.
No no, I mean the way she and her husband RAN Alaska. I guess he was involved in almost every detail of her administration from meetings to negotiations.

I love Alaska. And dude, if you only knew about this fucked up state of mine. They are now talking about getting rid of 12th grade....we already have the most underfunded public school system in the States. We will also opt out of any health care system that is passed. Everyone here is far right wing......and I mean it.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Ah. Didn't know that about him. I thought he was an even bigger no-brain then she was; couldn't get his but off the snow-machine. that kind of thing. Didn't know he was so involved.

Getting rid of the 12th Grade? Does it mean that Im jaded that I only laugh now when I hear stuff like that?

Goodnight Golden Path!
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Crysknife wrote:
Omphalos wrote:

No no, I mean the way she and her husband RAN Alaska. I guess he was involved in almost every detail of her administration from meetings to negotiations.

I love Alaska. And dude, if you only knew about this fucked up state of mine. They are now talking about getting rid of 12th grade....we already have the most underfunded public school system in the States. We will also opt out of any health care system that is passed. Everyone here is far right wing......and I mean it.
Thats funny, its all the way on the left of my map! yuk yuk yuk
reverendmotherQ.

Post by reverendmotherQ. »

Crysknife wrote:
Omphalos wrote:

She makes women in politics look awful. As if we didn't already have problems with women being perceived as inept officials.
WHAT? No 12th grade? People should be shot. That's a excellent sample of what we have to expect if this woman ever makes it to the oval office.
FAT CHANCE
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

cover story of this month's Texas Monthly has convinced me that the
next POTUS is Rick Perry - re-election to Texas Guviner looks like a
lock, positioning him nicely for 2012. They way they laid it out, it
seems fucking inevitable. (and Texas Monthly is as upset about
it as I am ...)
ImageImage

Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

SandRider wrote:cover story of this month's Texas Monthly has convinced me that the
next POTUS is Rick Perry - re-election to Texas Guviner looks like a
lock, positioning him nicely for 2012. They way they laid it out, it
seems fucking inevitable. (and Texas Monthly is as upset about
it as I am ...)
Man, how do these people get elected?! This guy was talking secession just a year back. For some strange reason he reminds me of W Bush. Texas is probably as bad as my f’d up state if not worse.
Snowball

Post by Snowball »

I know she's "effing r", but she's still a very powerful pundit for conservatives, and maybe she really is gaining support from some in the Tea Party movement who didn't support her before. But anyone against her, especially Democrats, and especially Obama himself should know better than to attack her publicly and head-on, because that only draws more attention to her, and the more she's attacked the more can play herself as the victim.

Speaking of the Tea Party, one of its few qualities I found redeeming was its potential to kick the "two"-party system hard in the nuts, but Palin is leading them in the opposite direction:

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/sarah-pa ... rty-r-or-d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMHO, what she needs is to be pat on the head, told she's a good girl, and sent on her way with a cookie in her hand.
~oneeyedunicornhunter~
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/la ... eech_opens" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.