Glenn Beck is a Douchebag

Image
    Abandon all sanity, ye who enter here!

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 20 Aug 2009 11:05

Crysknife wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
Hunchback Jack wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:That since I don't believe the global warming propaganda that I don't care about the environment? In my eye's you're no better than Glen Beck.

Sure there is global warming... there is global cooling too. It's a natural cycle. What politicians sell is fear, and I'm not buying it.


Well, let's be specific, then. By "global warming" (or more accurately, "climate change", since the effects vary), I'm talking about a destructive effect on climate caused by mankind, through increased CO2 emissions (industry, cars, cows burping) and decreased CO2 reductions through defoliation.

Science or propaganda?

HBJ


One volcano has more of an effect on the environment than we ever will.


Well yeah, an asteroid could hit the earth next month and destroy most life, doesn't mean we should help it along.

As a fan of science fiction, I find it hard that you can believe that.


Again, polarizing my argument.

My point is that there are hundreds of active volcanoes, not counting the thousands beneath the ocean. This is not to say we should give up trying to clean up our act but that our contribution to climate change is microscopic in comparison and being blow all out of porportion.

I try not to lie to my kids to get them to behave, I want them to do what they think is right based on real life consequences.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 20 Aug 2009 11:07

Hunchback Jack wrote:...that doesn't mean we should ignore our impact to the environment.


WTF did I say it did?
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 20 Aug 2009 11:08

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_gas

Sorry it's a wiki reference but I don't have time at work to research it.

Image

VOLCANIC INJECTION

Figure 1:
Large volcanic eruptions inject water vapor (H2O), carbon dioxide (CO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), hydrochloric acid (HCl), hydrofluoric acid (HF) and ash (pulverized rock and pumice) into the stratosphere. CO2 is a greenhouse gas and contributes to global warming. HCl and HF can dissolve in water and fall to the earth as acid rain. Most of the SO2 is slowly converted to sulfuric acid (H2SO4), which condenses into a mist of fine particles. These sulfate aerosols reflect radiation from the Sun, cooling the troposphere; they also absorb the Earth's heat, warming the stratosphere. The aerosols also promote ozone destruction by altering chlorine and nitrogen chemical species in the stratosphere. As the aerosols settle down into the upper troposphere, they can serve as nuclei for cirrus clouds, further affecting the Earth's radiation balance. (figure modified from Richard Turco in American Geophysical Union Special Report: Volcanism and Climate Change, May 1992)

http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/Glossary/Emis ... 95-85.html
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 20 Aug 2009 11:23

HOLY SHIT

I JUST figured out who this Glen Beck guy is, and all I can say is that they should track everyone watches him, do a quick investigation to see if they buy it or are laughing at him, and if they aren't laughing - shoot them and their direct decendants. This guy is AMAZING. Fuck, the world is a scary place.
Image

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 20 Aug 2009 11:53

I've never watched him for more than a few seconds in the breakroom at work where the TV is always on Fox News.

I listen to Niel Bortz and Sean Hannity durring my commute but only because I hate FM morning shows and we don't have any other talk radio stations.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 20 Aug 2009 11:59

But I'll agree, Beck does seem like a douchebag. :P
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 20 Aug 2009 12:11

I've added the text to the illustration above from the US Geological Survey. I should move this stuff to the global warming topic...
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Ampoliros
Posts: 2518
Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Ampoliros » 20 Aug 2009 13:24

Freakzilla wrote:
Hunchback Jack wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:That since I don't believe the global warming propaganda that I don't care about the environment? In my eye's you're no better than Glen Beck.

Sure there is global warming... there is global cooling too. It's a natural cycle. What politicians sell is fear, and I'm not buying it.


Well, let's be specific, then. By "global warming" (or more accurately, "climate change", since the effects vary), I'm talking about a destructive effect on climate caused by mankind, through increased CO2 emissions (industry, cars, cows burping) and decreased CO2 reductions through defoliation.

Science or propaganda?

HBJ


One volcano has more of an effect on the environment than we ever will.


Enough with the Becca jokes. Its the man's wife for chrissakes. She can't help it if she's the Krakatoa of Baconaisse.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus

User avatar
Hunchback Jack
Posts: 1982
Joined: 30 May 2008 15:02
Location: California, USA

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Hunchback Jack » 20 Aug 2009 13:30

Freakzilla wrote:
Hunchback Jack wrote:...that doesn't mean we should ignore our impact to the environment.


WTF did I say it did?


Sorry, Freak. I jumped to conclusions. But your one-line response *was* open to interpretation. :)

I agree that our actions should be based on facts, not on hype. If you're saying that you agree that mankind is having a significant effect on climate change, but that the media is exaggerating that, then I agree. However, if you're saying that our impact isn't significant, then I disagree.

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby GamePlayer » 20 Aug 2009 13:30

Freakzilla wrote:Good point, maybe that's why I don't want to buy into the hype. I've always felt that if I can't decide what's right and wrong without a guide, it's a lost cause.


That's part of it. But at least for me, it's more being able to make a good choice; a rational choice. I try to understand as much science as I can, but the point is I don't need a doomsday scenario to choose environmental reform. Some do, but I guess that's life.

Drunken Idaho wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:Some people need global warming as a mechanism by which they can be convinced to lead environmentally conscious lives. Call it awareness, call it responsibility, call it whatever. It doesn't matter if global warming exists or not; that people believe in global warming (and the consequences of it) is enough to fulfill the motivation for action that they should otherwise possess, but do not. Hence, these people will try to lead environmentally conscious lives.


GP, this doesn't make much sense to me at all. For what other reason would anyone choose an environmentally conscious lifestyle? To save the rainforest? For love of the animals? It's all the same thing to me, man. It's all about sustainability, and mankind's impact on his own habitat. Climate change, deforestation, air pollution, ocean degradation, freshwater shortage, animal extinction, these are all interconnected as parts of the strain that humanity is putting on the very ecosystem that keeps us living. In a world dominated by Monster Capitalism, all of these concerns fall by the way side, as a handful of corporate elites who own most of the world's money rape the planet for all it's worth. What environmentalists do is rather Fremen-like, conscious of exactly how each of their actions affect the future of their planet, and doing it all with a positive goal in mind. But what no one sees coming is that this Fremen dream might interfere with a universe addicted to melange, or a world addicted to oil. Frank Herbert knew what was up almost 50 years ago.


My analogy is sound, especially since I specifically wrote "some" people, not "all" people.
As you say, there are those that do not need global warming to live environmentally conscious lives. Just as there are those who need no religion to live moral lives.

Take myself as an example: I'm an atheist. I don't need a bible to tell me though shalt not kill. I'm mentally revolted by the idea of taking another life, perhaps to such an extent I might not even take one to save others or myself (despite my personal convictions demanding I do so). But some people do. Some need even more to be convinced not to kill. They need the threat of law or incarceration. For still some others, there is no deterrent.

The most important part of the equation is choice. I want the choice to temper my vote for environmental reform with reason. I do not want global warming to be used as a cudgel to emotionally affect a rational choice. At the same time I want my right to choose protected against those who let their emotions for global warming grow into a (religious?) hysteria that threatens to censor my freedom of choice. If I'm not being presumptuous, I think this was also part of Freakzilla's point.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 20 Aug 2009 13:39

GamePlayer wrote:
The most important part of the equation is choice. I want the choice to temper my vote for environmental reform with reason. I do not want global warming to be used as a cudgel to emotionally affect a rational choice. At the same time I want my right to choose protected against those who let their emotions for global warming grow into a (religious?) hysteria that threatens to censor my freedom of choice. If I'm not being presumptuous, I think this was also part of Freakzilla's point.


I agree with everything you say, except I question whether the right to choose outweighs the fate of both humanity and the planet. Obviously - I know that it NOT what you meant, I just wanted to make the point that certain rights might be outweighed by other rights. And I know that you're talking about people who really take it to an unnecessary and scary extreme.

I agree 100% that this should be a rational decision, but I think the herd might need a little emotional push. Sad, but that seems to be necessary.
Image

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 20 Aug 2009 13:46

I think I'm going to have GP write all my posts for me in the future. :D

You really should be some kind of writer.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby SandRider » 20 Aug 2009 14:30

Freakzilla wrote:I've never watched him for more than a few seconds in the breakroom at work where the TV is always on Fox News.

I listen to Niel Bortz and Sean Hannity durring my commute but only because I hate FM morning shows and we don't have any other talk radio stations.


XM radio, dude.
Willie Nelson CDs.
Duran Duran cassettes.]
Whatever it takes ...

Freakzilla wrote:I think I'm going to have GP write all my posts for me in the future. :D

You really should be some kind of writer.


I agree. I think GP should be the one to write the OH History.
He's balanced, fairly objective, kind of an observer of all this.
Plus, he is a skilled writer.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 20 Aug 2009 14:32

SandRider wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:I've never watched him for more than a few seconds in the breakroom at work where the TV is always on Fox News.

I listen to Niel Bortz and Sean Hannity durring my commute but only because I hate FM morning shows and we don't have any other talk radio stations.


XM radio, dude.
Willie Nelson CDs.
Duran Duran cassettes.]
Whatever it takes ...


I wish I had a CD player in my car, I'd listen to Dune. Maybe it's time for the Pimpmobile to get a new stereo. :wink:

Freakzilla wrote:I think I'm going to have GP write all my posts for me in the future. :D

You really should be some kind of writer.


I agree. I think GP should be the one to write the OH History.
He's balanced, fairly objective, kind of an observer of all this.
Plus, he is a skilled writer.


Nominated and seconded...
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby GamePlayer » 20 Aug 2009 15:54

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:The most important part of the equation is choice. I want the choice to temper my vote for environmental reform with reason. I do not want global warming to be used as a cudgel to emotionally affect a rational choice. At the same time I want my right to choose protected against those who let their emotions for global warming grow into a (religious?) hysteria that threatens to censor my freedom of choice. If I'm not being presumptuous, I think this was also part of Freakzilla's point.


I agree with everything you say, except I question whether the right to choose outweighs the fate of both humanity and the planet. Obviously - I know that it NOT what you meant, I just wanted to make the point that certain rights might be outweighed by other rights. And I know that you're talking about people who really take it to an unnecessary and scary extreme.

I agree 100% that this should be a rational decision, but I think the herd might need a little emotional push. Sad, but that seems to be necessary.


Perhaps this isn't what you meant, but isn't presuming freedom of choice is a threat to the survival of the human species just a little too knee-jerk reactionary, that would be approaching insanity? And isn't it concerning that in simply asking for the freedom of choice to be protected using a little intelligence and common sense, we've immediately jumped to the fate of the species (planet) as the extreme opposite of that request? Isn't that just the least bit alarming? Anyone? Bueller? :)

Perhaps what you meant to discuss is that the rights of the individual must be balanced against the rights of society (and by extension, nations and species) at large? In that, I can hold no argument against you. However, I STRONGLY question the logic (emotion?) of some people who say freedom of choice is somehow the enemy of our survival. THAT is dangerous thinking, just waiting to blossom into something bad. Either way, I still lament the herd being emotionally manipulated.

Of course, this is likely all academic anyway. After all, the ideology of environmentalism has come. It cannot be stopped now and in a sense, nor should it. However, whether I support environmentalism with temperance (which I do) or I'm a heathen blasphemer to be burned by the trendy fire of environmental righteousness (which I'm not), wouldn't you agree that my desire for a rational, informed vote is already marginalized to the point that I can do little harm? Perhaps the best I can hope for is a call to reason. Living in Toronto, it sure feels like it sometimes :)

Freakzilla wrote:I think I'm going to have GP write all my posts for me in the future. :D

You really should be some kind of writer.


SandRider wrote:I agree. I think GP should be the one to write the OH History.
He's balanced, fairly objective, kind of an observer of all this.
Plus, he is a skilled writer.


Freakzilla wrote:Nominated and seconded...


"Anybody hear that? It's an... It's an impact tremor, that's what it is... I'm fairly alarmed here." :shock:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 20 Aug 2009 16:41

GamePlayer wrote:
Perhaps this isn't what you meant, but isn't presuming freedom of choice is a threat to the survival of the human species just a little too knee-jerk reactionary, that would be approaching insanity? And isn't it concerning that in simply asking for the freedom of choice to be protected using a little intelligence and common sense, we've immediately jumped to the fate of the species (planet) as the extreme opposite of that request? Isn't that just the least bit alarming? Anyone? Bueller? :)


No, that's not what I meant, but I can see how it could be taken that way. I meant that freedom of choice has logical limits. If I had meant what you mentioned above, then yes, absolutely that would be concerning, and questionably insane. What I'm saying is that eventually there has to be a point where the health of the community out-weighs someone's right to drive a Hummer in the city. I am certainly not questioning the right of people to choose to be skeptical of the environmental propaganha, nor to demand rationalism as you do.

Also - I tend strongly towards hyperbole, it's a major flaw that I blame on having to deal constantly with people who seem to only understand arguments when given extreme examples. I should know better than that on a forum discussing fine literature. :D

Perhaps what you meant to discuss is that the rights of the individual must be balanced against the rights of society (and by extension, nations and species) at large? In that, I can hold no argument against you. However, I STRONGLY question the logic (emotion?) of some people who say freedom of choice is somehow the enemy of our survival. THAT is dangerous thinking, just waiting to blossom into something bad. Either way, I still lament the herd being emotionally manipulated.


Agreed, and yes the balance is what I meant. Freedom of choice goes beyond a simple benifit to the human race, it is more or less the entire point of the human race (from a human point of view of course, from an outside view there is no point to the human race whatsoever obviously). So, I guess academically it is true that freedom of choice is dangerous to humanity (we can choose to push the button), but that is only in extreme cases and the benifits of choice far outweigh the dangers.

Of course, this is likely all academic anyway. After all, the ideology of environmentalism has come. It cannot be stopped now and in a sense, nor should it. However, whether I support environmentalism with temperance (which I do) or I'm a heathen blasphemer to be burned by the trendy fire of environmental righteousness (which I'm not), wouldn't you agree that my desire for a rational, informed vote is already marginalized to the point that I can do little harm? Perhaps the best I can hope for is a call to reason. Living in Toronto, it sure feels like it sometimes :)



Trust me, I'm definitely with you when it comes to insisting that people look at this issue with reason rather than emotion. I just find myself concerned with the extremes people seem to gravitate to whenever someone starts disputing any element of environmentalism (I'm not entirely innocent of this myself) - we see people (mainly, there are middle of the road people as well who have left their brains on) who demonize any one carrying a plastic bag, and we see people calling everyone making an effort to pollute less tree-huggers. I'm probably biased largely because of my location - out here you're a red neck or you're a lousy anti-humanity treehugger. People are very rarely reasonable out here, which has obviously contributed to me erring on the side of just getting the herd to do the right thing, wheras you live in a more liberal place and are probably experiencing the exact opposite of what I am, and are more concerned with getting the herd to wake up (which is probably never going to happen out where I live).

So, I guess it has to be taken into consideration that I am not really exposed to this environmental-extremism that everyone else seems to be, I am mainly exposed to the rightwing reaction to perceived environmental extremism.
Image

User avatar
Crysknife
Posts: 593
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 02:15
Location: SLC, punk

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Crysknife » 24 Aug 2009 11:05

I've been hearing that many of the advertisers have pulled away from Beck's program. Check this out:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_ ... dvertisers

About time.
Image

Nebiros
Posts: 315
Joined: 23 Apr 2008 01:55
Location: Cedon

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Nebiros » 28 Aug 2009 23:43

Looking at the title of this thread and the fact that it is about politics, I thought I should share this Youtube video with you.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any others if there is in fact a series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-07-BdasfWE

User avatar
Drunken Idaho
Posts: 1197
Joined: 15 Sep 2008 23:56
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Drunken Idaho » 29 Aug 2009 13:47

Crysknife wrote:I've been hearing that many of the advertisers have pulled away from Beck's program. Check this out:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_ ... dvertisers

About time.


This is great news. Serves him right. Fucking douchebag.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby SandRider » 29 Aug 2009 14:37

the avatar zoom-in, while of interest, takes forvever to load on dial-up.
[edit - ahh, but when it does load up, that's pretty awesome ..]

while I'm here, I'll just leave this :

Image
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
Drunken Idaho
Posts: 1197
Joined: 15 Sep 2008 23:56
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Drunken Idaho » 29 Aug 2009 16:06

SandRider wrote:the avatar zoom-in, while of interest, takes forvever to load on dial-up.
[edit - ahh, but when it does load up, that's pretty awesome ..]

while I'm here, I'll just leave this :

Image


What's dial-up? :P
Thanks man.

That pic is great! My favourite part of this whole healthcare "debate" is how the right has finally had their turn to call the president a Nazi and a fascist. But of course, when people made similar (and more accurate) claims about G.W. Bush, people like Hannity and O'Reilly felt that it was extremist and un-called-for during a time of war. I do believe the war is still going on right now, so why is it suddenly so important to make such claims (or repeatedly play clips of townhall participants yelling such absurdities) every single day??

SR, did you ever see the Glick/O'Reilly interview? Jeremy Glick, not Jiminy Glick...



This clip is actually from "Outfoxed" which is a pretty awesome documentary. The full interview is good to watch too, but I can only find this low-quality one...
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza

User avatar
Seraphan
Posts: 749
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 08:36
Location: Right Behind You!
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Seraphan » 30 Aug 2009 11:26

I said it once and i'll say it again: I just cant wait to piss and take a dump on O'Reilly's grave. May he die a fucking slow death.
Image
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby Freakzilla » 30 Aug 2009 11:31

So who's the bigger Douchebag?
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby SandRider » 30 Aug 2009 11:36

I was going to say Beck, by a long-shot.

thought about it a minute ....

Beck is much, much more dangerous.

Bill's just a blathering circus clown.

Bill's the bigger douchebag - I take Beck much more seriously.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: Glen Beck is a Douchebag

Postby SandRider » 30 Aug 2009 12:06

"Psychiatrist helps Glenn Beck cope with being called names" :

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/08/psychi ... led-names/


ohhh, noes !

I made bunny cry ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008


Return to “˱”