Glenn Beck is a Douchebag

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

ULFsurfer

Re: Glenn Beck is a Douchebag

Post by ULFsurfer »

I feel really sick hearing this piece of #$(!#$% from him.. Like I seriously have to :puke:

Norway should demand an apology from this little miserable puddle of diarrhea.

But I could never respond to it better than this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iljva1EoVzc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
trang

Post by trang »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That pretty much says how I have felt about
GB for years. Nice, thanks for link.
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Wow, I have a hard time imagining how it could possibly be worse than FAUX News, but I have a feeling he'll somehow pull it off...

What's that other psycho bitch's name? Anne Coulter or some shit? She'll have to feature heavily.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Wow, I have a hard time imagining how it could possibly be worse than FAUX News, but I have a feeling he'll somehow pull it off...

What's that other psycho bitch's name? Anne Coulter or some shit? She'll have to feature heavily.
Heh, I like that one. :)
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Wow, I have a hard time imagining how it could possibly be worse than FAUX News, but I have a feeling he'll somehow pull it off...
No way. This thing is dead on arrival. No one is talking about him anymore. He's a complete non-factor. He's going to try to out-crazy himself but the ship has sailed.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
A Thing of Eternity

SadisticCynic wrote:

Heh, I like that one. :)
It's an oldie but a goodie! They serious are just like the network of flat out made up shit and crazy opinions that ever change (I love watching the Daily Show when Jon Stewart doesn't even have to make jokes, all he has to do is play clips from FOX! Pretty much anything any of them has ever said they've also said the opposite, on camera... total idiots!).
A Thing of Eternity

Nekhrun wrote:
No way. This thing is dead on arrival. No one is talking about him anymore. He's a complete non-factor. He's going to try to out-crazy himself but the ship has sailed.
As long as he doesn't try to out crazy Anne Coulter we should be safe at least, THAT would be some terrifying shit right there!