Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

Post by Freakzilla »

lotek wrote:
that hot chick wrote:You can't masturbate wihtout lust![...]If he already knows what pleases him, and he can please himself, then why am I in the picture?
Laziness on his part?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandChigger wrote:I'd rather stick it in a garbage disposal unit, given only those two options.
:lol:

And O'Donnell definitely won't win. Masturbation is very popular.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

She's the one who equates masturbation with adultery. She also thinks that people can be cured of the gay.

She was on an MTV special about Sex in the '90's with some of her crazy views. She's also acting like she's some kind of Tea-baggin' newcomer, but she's done nothing but run for senate for quite a few years now and even lived off of campaign donations. Her former campaign manager worked against her this time. This one's toast.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

lotek wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qxf6BOz ... r_embedded[/youtube]

so many one liners it's difficult to pick my favourite!
some scary emo transvestite wrote:Masturbation is a selfish act.
that hot chick wrote:You can't masturbate wihtout lust![...]If he already knows what pleases him, and he can please himself, then why am I in the picture?
:lol: :lol:
For spank-bank fodder. It takes a few times to build that up as a concrete image in one's mind. So thanks, but we won't be needing your physical form any longer.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

This is the first time I've ever actually paid attention to the things Christine O'Donnell has been saying, and I've had to edit my first post about her. She's way too horrible of a human being to be appealing.

She weren't not (WAKE UP, NEBIROS, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BITCH) never that hot anyway, in the first place, when I knew of her only as Anonymous Tea Party Candidate X Backed By Sarah Palin.

Now, I see that she's extra devolved in the brain department. I would not even beat off on her. :snooty:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Gods... I'm SO GLAD you were in a sharing mood tonight. :shock:

:lol:
Nekhrun wrote:She's the one who equates masturbation with adultery. She also thinks that people can be cured of the gay.
The gay? :lol: Reminds me of how they use "a gay" in Little Britain. Poor Daffyd... the only gay in the village... (Love that name Myfanwy.)

lotek

Post by lotek »

merkin muffley wrote:Now, I see that she's extra devolved in the brain department. I would not even beat off on her. :snooty:
i thought that'd be a prerequisite for that kind of kinkay :)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

merkin muffley wrote:This is the first time I've ever actually paid attention to the things Christine O'Donnell has been saying, and I've had to edit my first post about her. She's way too horrible of a human being to be appealing.

She weren't not (WAKE UP, NEBIROS, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BITCH) never that hot anyway, in the first place, when I knew of her only as Anonymous Tea Party Candidate X Backed By Sarah Palin.

Now, I see that she's extra devolved in the brain department. I would not even beat off on her. :snooty:
It may surprise you merkin, but I'm no fundamentalist Christian which this O'Donnell is. I have my beliefs, but they do not influence my political opinions. I have no appetite for talking American politics anymore since Obama has done little on the issues that matter to me and that the American congress will soon be controlled by the teabaggers (Yes I know what that means. I'll go as far as saying it to show how low opinion I have of the movement).

She's a teabagger. My opinion of this Senate candidate is based on this fact. The teabaggers are what I would call collective stupidity. They are not racist as many American liberals say, but they are stupid. They consist of climate change skeptics, people who just want Congress and the President to do absolutely nothing and to take no responsibility on any issues, religious fundamentalists and maybe even neoconservatives which would mean war with Iran. And even moderate Americans love them! The USA is getting dumber and these teabaggers prove it.

If the teabaggers are libertarians and are against "Big Government", where were they when America needed them the most: Bush's gigantic bailout, and his warrant-less wiretapping?

Why do you want MY opinion merkin? Nobody here values it. I want to shut up long enough to think up another Dune related post worth reading.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Another?

That implies that you have posted at least one other "Dune related post worth reading." (Btw, big guy, you should use a hyphen there, thus: Dune-related. ;) ) Have you? If so, PLEASE refresh my memory...

My uncle was feeling family-gossipy today and confided that another uncle (his brother) believes that Cain, whilst on his way to Nod, mated with a monkey and THAT was the origin of a certain ethnic group that said uncle is unfortunately prejudiced against. (This other uncle is the same one who has given up eating pork because of some nonsense in Leviticus or another of those other silly books.) Since your father is something of an expert in primate matters, can you tell me whether there are or were any monkeys native to the Middle East? I probably won't run into that uncle this trip, but just in case I do, I'd like to have something to shoot him down with... something like, "Well, Uncle mine, THAT is complete nonsense because there was never a monkey species in the Middle East that could have served such a function! You are a racist and I am ashamed of you!"

Edit: Oh, dear, I realized that I had posted a comment slagging you off without once having mentioned the word "orangutan."

There, fixed it. :D
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Bristol is going to be on Dancing with the Stars.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Dr. Zaius mated with an orangutan to create Kevin J. Anderson.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

merkin muffley wrote:Dr. Zaius mated with an orangutan to create Kevin J. Anderson.
:laughing:

"Oh, Zira, don't look!"

"Quick, Cornelius! Throw some cold water on them!"

Cornelius?

Meh, corn-something.
lotek

Post by lotek »

being called an ambassador for abstinence, isn't that a polite way of saying they use your face to deter people from sex?

We have a good one for that in France; Christine Boutin(some kind of right wing catholic pro life and a major bigot)(she's married to a "distaff" cousin, how about that?)

And she looks like this(brace yourselves)

We probably could loan her to the US in exchange for the woman you call C.J. Parker :)
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

lotek wrote:We probably could loan her to the US in exchange for the woman you call C.J. Parker :)
The author?

~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

CJ Parker the paranormal author of course!
She gives me Image
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Give him a few years (or a few beers?) and Freak'll do her. :lol:
lotek

Post by lotek »

merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/se ... -war-chest
Today new details emerged of an interview with Fox's Bill O'Reilly in November 2007 in which she made the claim, without any foundation, that: "American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains."
I wonder what newfacedancer thinks about that.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

This must be where Bat-Boy came from.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
lotek

Post by lotek »

Maybe she saw this book in a library and just guessed from the cover there was some unholy tampering with God's design for the american race?

merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

lotek wrote:Maybe she saw this book in a library and just guessed from the cover there was some unholy tampering with God's design for the american race?

It's a COOKBOOK!!!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Check out those thighs!

~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

Freakzilla wrote:Check out those thighs!

haha you beat me to it!
That doesn't scream abstinence to me(I hear a quite different word)

@ Merkin: :lol: I think maybe if you blew away the dust on the cover you'd find it actually says "Of Mince and Men"
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Bristol Palin Forgot to Vote in Midterm Elections
By Audrey Morrison
Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:00:42 GMT

Bristol Palin may currently be shaking her groove thang on “Dancing With the Stars,” but let’s not forget that we were first introduced to former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s daughter on the 2008 Presidential campaign trail when Sarah was John McCain’s running mate.

You’d think the daughter of a political figure, one who happens to be the leader of the upstart Tea Party movement, would have in inherit desire to voice her opinion and do her civic duty, right? Well, perhaps Bristol was too busy practicing her foxtrot to quickstep herself to the polls, because the New York Daily News has reported she’s apologized to her mom for not voting in Tuesday’s midterm elections.

"I did not send in my absentee ballots to Alaska," Palin admitted to “Inside Edition.” "I'm going to be in trouble. Sorry, mom!"

In this case, Bristol would have us believe that words speak louder than actions.

The 20-year-old mom claims that despite her failure to vote, she’s totally in favor of her mom running for President in 2012.

"I know she is great, and she is great for our country," she said.

No word from Sarah as to how long Bristol will be grounded for this one, but her mother’s former running mate’s daughter, Meghan McCain sure has an opinion. McCain slammed the “DWTS” competitor on “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.”
"If you didn't vote in my family that was, like, bad news,” McCain said. “I've been voting since I turned 18."

And Meghan didn’t stop there. She went on to question Bristol’s priorities.

"I guess it's only important for Bristol Palin to vote for ’Dancing With the Stars,’” she quipped. “I think a lot of women worked really hard to give us the right to vote. Anyone that doesn't vote is just ridiculous."

The jury is still out on this one.
See her in action: http://www.comcast.net/video/bristol_pa ... 1625415188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

:lol: If Palin ever becomes President I'm going to shit my pants and never respect America again. Hopefully she has some sort of realization that she's an idiot and simply doesn't run.

Her daughter kinda scares me, bit umm... trailer trash I think is the term.