What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SadisticCynic

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Post by SadisticCynic »

Freakzilla wrote:
SadisticCynic wrote:25mm; now that is a bullet. :shock:
It looks tiny compared to a 120mm M1 Abrams round.
Stop, you're making me salivate. :)
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Kinetic energy penetrators look cool! :)

"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SadisticCynic wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
SadisticCynic wrote:25mm; now that is a bullet. :shock:
It looks tiny compared to a 120mm M1 Abrams round.
Stop, you're making me salivate. :)
JESUS H. CHRIST! I THINK HE'S GOT A HARD-ON!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

The good stuff
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Depleted Uranium; does that mean it injects radioactive material on penetration? (Not that you'd need anything else to kill by the looks of it).
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

It's been depleted of radioactive material (mostly), so no, radiation is not the killer. They use depleted uranium (and other materials like tungsten) because they are very dense, which gives the penetrator much more power.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

There is also a HEAT (High Explosive Anti Tank) round:

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

We’re talking about Depleted Uranium (DU). DU is a cheap by-product of nuclear energy and the production of nuclear weapons. It is a heavy metal, 1.7 times more dense than lead. Artillery shells, missiles, and bombs encased in DU will penetrate practically anything – tanks, fortified bunkers, hospitals, schools. DU is also radioactive. When a Depleted Uranium shell explodes it is pyrophoric, that is, it burns intensely, sending into the air billions of microscopic, radioactive, uranium oxide particles, so fine that they can be breathed through a gas mask.

They become wind born, blow everywhere, enter the water, the food chain. When they are swallowed or inhaled, they lodge in every part of a person’s body, emitting toxic radiation that damages DNA and causes cell mutations. The mutations, in turn, cause an incredible variety of cancers, birth defects, miscarriages, and debilitating conditions that resist treatment. DU is primarily made up of uranium 238, but our stockpile of it is contaminated with neptunium and plutonium which are thousands of times more carcinogenic than uranium. Children are 10 to 20 times more sensitive to the effects of radiation than adults.

The United States and Great Britain used hundreds of tons of Depleted Uranium in the first Gulf War, and they have used thousands of tons in this current war. (A dose the size of an M&M is potentially fatal.) During the first war they were used primarily in the desert, now they are used in the cities. In the area around Basrah where DU was used extensively in the first war, the incidence of childhood leukemia has increased by 700 percent, overall cancers by 1000 percent, birth deformities by 2000 percent. People also experience immunodeficiency disorders, AIDS-like syndromes, kidney and liver dysfunction, neurological problems, rashes, vision degradation, sexual dysfunction, and psychological disorders – to name a few of the problems. In effect, the people of Iraq are suffering as though they are the victims of a nuclear war. They are. The United States has inflicted a low level, slow motion nuclear war on the people and country of Iraq.

But the Iraqis are not the only ones suffering. Nearly 356,000 American and British troops, more than half of all soldiers deployed in the first Gulf War, have experienced symptoms of exposure to Depleted Uranium (commonly called Gulf War Syndrome). Many have died of cancers and mysterious ailments. The radioactive particles from DU are taken up by body fluids and travel around the body, damaging multiple organs. They cause the body’s communication system to break down. That is why Gulf War Syndrome presents itself with innumerable, seemingly unrelated ailments.

There is a 67% birth defect rate among the children of returning veterans from the first Gulf War! Veterans with DU contamination are also transferring it to their wives through sexual contact (it is carried in the semen), the result of which is an increased rate of cervical cancer. And many women have repeatedly miscarried.

In 1996 and 1997 the United Nations Human Rights Tribunals condemned Depleted Uranium weapons for illegally breaking the Geneva Convention and classed them as "weapons of mass destruction." But the U.S. and British governments have repeatedly denied that the radioactive dust from DU is harmful and blocked research into the effects. In 1997 Dr. Asaf Durakovic, then Professor of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at Georgetown University said, "The [U.S.] Veteran’s Administration asked me to lie about the risks of incorporating depleted uranium in the human body ...uranium does cause cancer, uranium does cause mutation, and uranium does kill. If we continue with the irresponsible contamination of the biosphere, the denial of the fact that human life is endangered by the deadly uranium isotope, then we are doing disservice to ourselves, disservice to the truth, disservice to God and to all the generations who follow." His research was blocked.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Maybe that's what my problem is... :shock:
~Pink Snowman
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Scary stuff! :shock:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

It's an .88 Magnum... It shoots through schools. :lol:
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

My gift to Sarah Palin is a two-parter...

First, the gift of my man-seed.

Second, well that depends on whether I have a coat hanger at the ready.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Drunken Idaho wrote:My gift to Sarah Palin is a two-parter...

*shudders*
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Drunken Idaho wrote:My gift to Sarah Palin is a two-parter...

"Do you like Phil Collins?" :lol:
Schu

Post by Schu »

Drunken Idaho wrote:man-seed

almost any hyphenated word that has "man" at the start of it is hilarious.
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Schu wrote:
Drunken Idaho wrote:man-seed

almost any hyphenated word that has "man" at the start of it is hilarious.
QFT.

Quoted for Man-Truth.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Man-Quoted for Man-Truth?
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Im pretty sure when Scientology got behind Palin with money and lawyers, her day in the sun was done.

If Greeta Van Sustran's husband becomes your main supporter, his status as an OT-8(highest Scientology level) pretty much deep six's your hope for a run at national office, IMO. Her popularity has fallen through the basement these past few weeks. I like to blame scientology but its probally more of the fact she is just not that smart.
Last edited by SwordMaster on 11 May 2009 10:51, edited 1 time in total.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Now that's a man-post!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SwordMaster wrote:Im pretty sure when Scientology got behind Palin with money and lawyers, her day in the sun was done.

If Greeta Van Sustran's husband becomes your main supporter, his status as an OT-8(highest Scientology level) pretty much deep six's your hope for a run at national office, IMO. Her popularity has fallen through the basement these past few weeks. I like to blame scientology but its probally more of the fact she is just not that smart.
Well, she's off my to-do list. :crazy: (Greta, not the Palins)
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Freakzilla wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:Im pretty sure when Scientology got behind Palin with money and lawyers, her day in the sun was done.

Well, she's off my to-do list. :crazy: (Greta, not the Palins)
HAHAHA, nice one. I actually like the Palin family because of their entertainment value. When Toad called that little baby a mistake on national television, I thought to myself, maybe wait for the baby to be out of earshot before refering to it as a mistake. But then I rememb ered its Toad Palin the snow machine champion, he says what ever the hell he wants.

"Bristol's little mistake here"

Truth be told my favorite Palin is not Sarah or hottie Bristol. Its the little one Piper who is full of cute little moments like when she lick combs her retarded brother's hair at the RNC convention. That was so cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wFt-BTi8jI

Or this one when she gives some one off camera the finger

Who would mess with this kid?

Seriously, this girl is not to be fuct with

SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

`
Last edited by SwordMaster on 12 May 2009 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
SwordMaster wrote: Who would mess with this kid?

that's bloody hillarious
Is she doing that to the boy? I wish we had a video of that to see what came next... :lol:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Freakzilla wrote:It's an .88 Magnum... It shoots through schools.
Johnny Dangerously! Nice one!

"You know your last name is an adverb?"
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Is this retarded hick still alive? She's probably praying that her daughter doesn't go to hell for shaggingoutside marriage.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.