What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Image
    Abandon all sanity, ye who enter here!

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Rakis
Posts: 1583
Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Rakis » 12 May 2009 13:41

chanilover wrote:Is this retarded hick still alive? She's probably praying that her daughter doesn't go to hell for shaggingoutside marriage.


Well, with her daughter now being an ambassador for abstinence... :puke:

Ignorance is bliss... :lol:
Image

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby chanilover » 12 May 2009 14:59

Rakis wrote:
chanilover wrote:Is this retarded hick still alive? She's probably praying that her daughter doesn't go to hell for shaggingoutside marriage.


Well, with her daughter now being an ambassador for abstinence... :puke:

Ignorance is bliss... :lol:


:lol: What a dumb fuck.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Eyes High » 12 May 2009 17:11

chanilover wrote:
Rakis wrote:
chanilover wrote:Is this retarded hick still alive? She's probably praying that her daughter doesn't go to hell for shaggingoutside marriage.


Well, with her daughter now being an ambassador for abstinence... :puke:

Ignorance is bliss... :lol:


:lol: What a dumb fuck.



I don't know she must have been a good one.


Did I jsut say that? Yep, y'all are corupting me
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 12 May 2009 17:44

Eyes High wrote:
chanilover wrote:
Rakis wrote:
chanilover wrote:Is this retarded hick still alive? She's probably praying that her daughter doesn't go to hell for shaggingoutside marriage.


Well, with her daughter now being an ambassador for abstinence... :puke:

Ignorance is bliss... :lol:


:lol: What a dumb fuck.



I don't know she must have been a good one.


Did I jsut say that? Yep, y'all are corupting me


:shock:
Image

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby GamePlayer » 12 May 2009 18:13

Eyes High wrote:
chanilover wrote: :lol: What a dumb fuck.


I don't know she must have been a good one.

Did I jsut say that? Yep, y'all are corupting me


Uh, wow...

Are you like...drinking, or something?
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Eyes High » 13 May 2009 06:30

GamePlayer wrote:
Eyes High wrote:
chanilover wrote: :lol: What a dumb fuck.


I don't know she must have been a good one.

Did I jsut say that? Yep, y'all are corupting me


Uh, wow...

Are you like...drinking, or something?



I'm sorry guys (and gals). Can I claim temporary insanity? Or if you want we can leave out the temporary part and just blame it on insanity. :angelic-red:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
Rakis
Posts: 1583
Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Rakis » 13 May 2009 08:00

Eyes High wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:
Eyes High wrote:
chanilover wrote: :lol: What a dumb fuck.


I don't know she must have been a good one.

Did I jsut say that? Yep, y'all are corupting me


Uh, wow...

Are you like...drinking, or something?



I'm sorry guys (and gals). Can I claim temporary insanity? Or if you want we can leave out the temporary part and just blame it on insanity. :angelic-red:


Yes Eyes ! I can feel your anger ! Yes !

Now complete your journey to the Dark side and...say something nasty about KJA ! :lol:
Image

User avatar
Schu
Posts: 756
Joined: 18 Dec 2008 00:51
Location: Adelaide, Aussie
Contact:

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Schu » 13 May 2009 08:45

Sorry Eyes High, now the veneer of you having a pure mind and being above these childish naughty comments has been stripped away, leaving the real you (and your dirty mind).

And the townsfolk rejoiced! :clap: :dance: :drool: :D

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby GamePlayer » 13 May 2009 12:28

It's true. Eyes High just had her Christian Bale moment. She can never go back now :lol:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Rakis
Posts: 1583
Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Rakis » 13 May 2009 13:25

GamePlayer wrote:It's true. Eyes High just had her Christian Bale moment. She can never go back now :lol:


I just hope it won't lead to a Britney Spears moment... :crazy: :wink:
Image

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Eyes High » 13 May 2009 14:07

Rakis wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:It's true. Eyes High just had her Christian Bale moment. She can never go back now :lol:


I just hope it won't lead to a Britney Spears moment... :crazy: :wink:



I'm not quite that crazy. I might have my slips ever-so-often but hopefully I can control myself better than that. :roll:

Yep. Nymphz was right. Y'all are having a bad influence on me. ;) And here I thought I was trying to have a good influence on you. :tissue2: Oh well. Maybe it hasn't effected your opinions of me too much. :pray:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby GamePlayer » 13 May 2009 14:26

I wouldn't stress about it. All it really means is you have a sense of humor :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Rakis
Posts: 1583
Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Rakis » 13 May 2009 22:52

Oh well. Maybe it hasn't effected your opinions of me too much.


Let's call it a momentary lapse of reason :wink:

WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE ! :dance:
Image

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby chanilover » 14 May 2009 13:54

Eyes High wrote:
chanilover wrote:
Rakis wrote:
chanilover wrote:Is this retarded hick still alive? She's probably praying that her daughter doesn't go to hell for shaggingoutside marriage.


Well, with her daughter now being an ambassador for abstinence... :puke:

Ignorance is bliss... :lol:


:lol: What a dumb fuck.



I don't know she must have been a good one.


Did I jsut say that? Yep, y'all are corupting me


:banana-gotpics:
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6637
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Omphalos » 14 May 2009 16:14

Eyes High wrote:
Rakis wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:It's true. Eyes High just had her Christian Bale moment. She can never go back now :lol:


I just hope it won't lead to a Britney Spears moment... :crazy: :wink:



I'm not quite that crazy. I might have my slips ever-so-often but hopefully I can control myself better than that. :roll:

Yep. Nymphz was right. Y'all are having a bad influence on me. ;) And here I thought I was trying to have a good influence on you. :tissue2: Oh well. Maybe it hasn't effected your opinions of me too much. :pray:


Don't sell yourself short Eyes. You're a great influence on us. A welcome one too.

User avatar
Rakis
Posts: 1583
Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Rakis » 19 May 2009 14:42

Omphalos wrote:
Eyes High wrote:
Rakis wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:It's true. Eyes High just had her Christian Bale moment. She can never go back now :lol:


I just hope it won't lead to a Britney Spears moment... :crazy: :wink:



I'm not quite that crazy. I might have my slips ever-so-often but hopefully I can control myself better than that. :roll:

Yep. Nymphz was right. Y'all are having a bad influence on me. ;) And here I thought I was trying to have a good influence on you. :tissue2: Oh well. Maybe it hasn't effected your opinions of me too much. :pray:


Don't sell yourself short Eyes. You're a great influence on us. A welcome one too.


QFT
Image

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: What gift would you give Sarah Palin?

Postby Eyes High » 19 May 2009 17:42

Thank you all. :oops:

but back on topic for a few moments at least. Since Palin is still a politician aren't there certain rules about who she can accept gifts from and a limit to the value of those gifts. Would that gun apply to said rules?
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.


Return to “˱”