PIRATES!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

PIRATES!

Post by Freakzilla »

Someone please explain to me...

Why have Navy SEALS not slit these MUSLIM pirates throats?

Why has our nuclear missle cruiser not blown the pirate mothership out of the water?

Are we going give pirates hugs now too as well as the terrorists?

Maybe we can start a matchmaking service to link pirates with terrorist so they can attack us more efficiently?

Would that make us seem less arrogant while you bow to Saudi princes Mr. Obama?

:x
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

I have no idea why these types are not just killed on sight. But I do not blame Obama for it, I have no idea why they are not just all killed. Then again I dont understand why all of the mountains in Afghanistan have yet to be carpet bombed with white phosphorous. Im all for killing the entire lot of terrorists and pirates asap. But I don’t blame Obama, and Bush is the one who really sucked up the the Arabians.

Bin Ladens entire family was quietly flown out of the USA after 9/11 when no one else could even step into an airport. Let us not forget how much of the USA is owned by the Arabians.
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

SwordMaster wrote:I have no idea why these types are not just killed on sight. But I do not blame Obama for it, I have no idea why they are not just all killed. Then again I dont understand why all of the mountains in Afghanistan have yet to be carpet bombed with white phosphorous. Im all for killing the entire lot of terrorists and pirates asap. But I don’t blame Obama, and Bush is the one who really sucked up the the Arabians.
Because we'd end up killing who knows how many goat-herders, and other assorted innocent Arabs.
SwordMaster wrote:Bin Ladens entire family was quietly flown out of the USA after 9/11 when no one else could even step into an airport. Let us not forget how much of the USA is owned by the Arabians.
That's pretty cool.
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

innocent until proven guilty. But it does seems like a couple of well placed torpedos should end the situation 'peacable' like.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Nobody even approaches the level of suck-up-ed-ness to the Arabs like the Clintons.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Eyes High wrote:innocent until proven guilty. But it does seems like a couple of well placed torpedos should end the situation 'peacable' like.
Does anyone else get excited when Eyes High speaks about "almost making violence" I feel like Jesus himself is asking me to lob those torps at the pirate ships. I like to tell people, Im athiest, but I love Jesus. They mostly dont get it.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Did you know Jesus and Moses used machine guns to defeat the Romans?
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Freakzilla wrote:Did you know Jesus and Moses used machine guns to defeat the Romans?
LOL

Also, the Rambo films, all based on Jesus stoies.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

That was from the NRA episode of Family Guy.
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Freakzilla wrote:That was from the NRA episode of Family Guy.
Best Show EVER!

Jesus/Rambo - same guy
TheDukester

Re: PIRATES!

Post by TheDukester »

Freakzilla wrote:Why have Navy SEALS not slit these MUSLIM pirates throats?
I think you'll get your wish, soon-ish. I can't be the only person who thinks that disguising small teams of commandos and inserting them onto U.S. ships is a do-able idea.

I wouldn't want to be the "pirate" (not that those pathetic goat-fuckers are much in the way of pirates) who boards a ship and runs into four or five bored, pissed-off, sunburned SEALs. Game over, Mr. Pirate.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Freakzilla wrote:Nobody even approaches the level of suck-up-ed-ness to the Arabs like the Clintons.
Ah bullshit. Nobody sucked up to the Arabs like Bush jr. Every time they came to Camp David it was like a fucking sleep-over.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

SwordMaster wrote:
Eyes High wrote:innocent until proven guilty. But it does seems like a couple of well placed torpedos should end the situation 'peacable' like.
Does anyone else get excited when Eyes High speaks about "almost making violence" I feel like Jesus himself is asking me to lob those torps at the pirate ships. I like to tell people, Im athiest, but I love Jesus. They mostly dont get it.
glad you liked it :wink: I am a Christian, but I am also very human with a bit of an Irish temper. Make peace when you can, but when that fails..... get ready to kick some-----
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Send in the Marines.

Worked for the Barbary Pirates. :evil:
orald

Post by orald »

Boo-hoo, lil' americans begin to notice what's happening when one of their ships gets boarded. Cry me a river. :cry:

IDK, Chig, if you lived here where I do, would you even dare raise any accusations, seeing as how you respond to these news and others? You're a damn hypocrete, you know that?
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I don't know what the coverage has been like back in the States (and I'd bet you don't, either), but it's been in the news I watch and read for months now.

I think the word you want is hypocrite. And I'm not sure why you think I'm one.

But go fuck yourself, either way, you obnoxious little piece of shit.
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Freakzilla wrote:Someone please explain to me...

Why have Navy SEALS not slit these MUSLIM pirates throats?

Why has our nuclear missle cruiser not blown the pirate mothership out of the water?

Are we going give pirates hugs now too as well as the terrorists?

Maybe we can start a matchmaking service to link pirates with terrorist so they can attack us more efficiently?

Would that make us seem less arrogant while you bow to Saudi princes Mr. Obama?

:x

First of all, I agree that there could be more done for the captive American captain. A quick sting operation by some elite marines would be nice to see. A handful of elite paratroopers descending in the middle of the night perhaps? But whatever, I'd like to raise another issue...

Why must you emphasize the word "Muslim" like that? You seem to say it like, the fact that they're Muslim should be all the more reason to go in after them. I wouldn't even have anything to say if you had substituted "terrorist," "Taliban," "al Qaeda," "Hezbollah," or any other genunely violent faction that would indicate the added necessity of military action. But you had to single out the entire Muslim religion in a hateful way, which is just totally unfair. You didn't call the pirates any of those things because they don't belong to any of those groups, right? Well get this... They're not Muslims either! You think the Muslim faith supports thievery, kidnapping, and ransom? Well it doesn't. These pirates are greedy criminals out to make a lot of money. It's as simple as that. You would have been just as accurate calling them Evangelists.

Ever since George W. Bush put on his war-mongering PUPPET SHOW for the American public, it has left an anti-Islam taste in their mouths. You're so scared-shitless of another terrorist attack that you don't see anything wrong with these ignorant generalizations. And as a result, you reinforce the popular Arab opinion that Americans hate them, thus causing them to hate you even more than they already do.

Just to clarify, I don't support the Muslim religion any more than I support ANY bullshit religion out there. They're all the same nonsensical dogma to me, especially the Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism). It's just that I don't go making outrageous generalizations that are likely to offend. I've worked with a lot of faithful Muslims at the jobs I've had, I've been friends with Muslim families since grade school. I've talked at length with people who are in touch with the real Koran. Any true Mosque-attending Muslim will tell you that Islam supports peace, love, and tolerance. Sure, there are some questionable bits concerning treatment of women and such (similar things can be found in the Bible) but the essence is non-violent.

And the Saudi Princes and American Presidents have been sucking eachother's dicks for decades. What you call bowing to them, along with all the other PR work Obama has been doing, is simply him trying to ease tension between the cultures, of which your above statement is the perfect example. Obama is doing this because maybe - just fucking maybe - your children and grandchildren won't grow up to be totally hated because of the actions of George W. Bush, and his like-minded predecessors. That's a different kind of national security, Freak.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

the problem is : somalia is a failed state.

killing everyone won't change that fact
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
orald

Post by orald »

You're a hypocrite because you talk shit about Israel trying to defend itself but would send out whole armies to kill those pirates.

And I won't send you to go fuck yourself etc, I think you're more into Kevin seeing how you dog his every move.
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

all right you two, knock it off now.

I will turn this car around, and nobody
will get a fucking happy meal.

:tissue2:

{g-ddamn, that's a bunch of smilies ...}
{sumbitches are still loading ...}
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

:tissue2: :violence-sniperdark:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

:violence-rapidfire: :violence-ripper:

:violence-rocket:
ImageImage

DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

:obscene-moneypiss: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :teasing-knob:
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

:violence-smack:
ImageImage

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote::violence-smack:
I love that one.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!