It's Not That Bad Really, Apart From Red Deer
30%
It's Quite Nice Apart From Les Quebecois
26%

Total votes: 23

chanilover

How Much Do You Hate Canada?

Post by chanilover »

I couldn't work out how to add it to the poll in the other thread, and as nearly every thread in here ends up being about Canada, I thought why not have its own poll?
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Schu

Post by Schu »

I hate canada this much!

*spreads arms out wide*
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Something's gong wrong with the poll, there should be an option for I Like It. Seems even the boardware hates Canada! :lol:
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

chanilover wrote:Something's gong wrong with the poll, there should be an option for I Like It. Seems even the boardware hates Canada! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the poll CL ! :P

I was gonna choose that herpes option, but i voted the one about Red Deer...feels good... :)
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

There should have been another option saying It's Quite Nice Apart From Les Quebecois, but it's vanished. :evil:
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
chanilover wrote:Something's gong wrong with the poll, there should be an option for I Like It. Seems even the boardware hates Canada! :lol:
i've done that before... you have to press add option for the last one you type in as well... thta's what adds the option to the poll, rather than adding another option after the current one..
Oh well, too late now. :lol:
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

My capacity to hate Canada has no boundary! :)

There is an idea of a Canada.
Some kind of abstraction, but there is no real country.
Only an entity-- something illusory.
And though it can hide it's cold gaze...
and you can trod upon its soil and feel ground beneath your feet...
and maybe you can even sense the life styles of its people are probably comparable,
It's simply not there.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

chanilover wrote:There should have been another option saying It's Quite Nice Apart From Les Quebecois, but it's vanished. :evil:
It wasn't me... :(
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

You guys know my opinion. Canada is cool, like it's America's Attic. You forget that its up there in your everyday life, then all of a sudden something reminds you and you run up there, only to discover all kinds of cool shit you forgot about.

Red Deer though...a blight on the ass of Canada.

CL, Ill edit your poll. When you add an additional row past the ones that are there as a default, you have to enter the text, then press the "Add Option" button to the right, then submit the message.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Down with Red Deer.

I can't believe Red Deer has become internationally known on this board... most people in Canada don't even know where it is.
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Canada is fine by me. Never been there but wouldn't mind a visit. Don't think I would like to live there. I don't like the cold that much. :wink:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Eyes High wrote:Canada is fine by me. Never been there but wouldn't mind a visit. Don't think I would like to live there. I don't like the cold that much. :wink:
Some places are warm all year... but yes. Most are cold. Very cold.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Eyes High wrote:Canada is fine by me. Never been there but wouldn't mind a visit. Don't think I would like to live there. I don't like the cold that much. :wink:
Some places are warm all year... but yes. Most are cold. Very cold.
Just give it a few years. the US will be a desert and crops will be growing up on Ellesmere Island.

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Canadia?

Been to Toronto and landed on the tarmac in Montreal once on the way to London.

Lovely place, can't say enough about it!

:roll:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I love Montreal. I could live there. And there are enough Filipinos in Toronto that my wife would be happy there.

Goodnight Golden Path!
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Omphalos wrote:I love Montreal. I could live there. And there are enough Filipinos in Toronto that my wife would be happy there.
I LOLed that.

The poll is funny because the like it choice also hates the frogies. Thats funny. We only hate the froggies that try to brake away from our great nation. Federalist frogs are OK.

The poll is a classic example of how people like to make fun of what they love most. We thank you for your kind praise.
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, the only problem with Canadia that I could see while I was there is the way the place is crawling with Canadians.

Other than that, it was great. :P

(Seriously, while in Toronto, my friends and I walked around the university one afternoon and we passed some medical building that had a sign in the lawn out front saying something like eight out of ten Canadians suffer from some sort of mental problem. We thought it was a joke, but it didn't look like the sign had been tampered with.... :shock: )
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Well, the only problem with Canadia that I could see while I was there is the way the place is crawling with Canadians.

(Seriously, while in Toronto, my friends and I walked around the university one afternoon and we passed some medical building that had a sign in the lawn out front saying something like eight out of ten Canadians suffer from some sort of mental problem. We thought it was a joke, but it didn't look like the sign had been tampered with.... :shock: )

i think i remember the actual stat is 1 in 4 IIRC :P
I think that's people in general, and half of those are stupid, too.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Well, the only problem with Canadia that I could see while I was there is the way the place is crawling with Canadians.

No, no, you idiot. It's 2 out of 8. 2 out of 8 Canadians have a mental problem...
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Drunken Idaho wrote:
Baraka Bryan wrote:

No, no, you idiot. It's 2 out of 8. 2 out of 8 Canadians have a mental problem...
ohhh... i'm sorry i failed fractions in school :(
I think the 0.2 is to account for the mortality rate. :wink:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Drunken Idaho wrote:
Baraka Bryan wrote:

ohhh... i'm sorry i failed fractions in school :(
Like most Canadian schoolchildren :P

Edit to add: that's not a .2

the point is just a period.

It was a joke.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

D'oh! :oops:
~Pink Snowman
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

You sure is wasn't 3 out of 12?
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

There will be no hatred of Canada.

Canada gave us hockey. And Canadian bacon.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

:cat fight: I need to learn how to put up some more smilies. You got me good. :lol: