Belgium
28%
None of the above
47%

Total votes: 32

chanilover

Which Country Do You Hate The Most?

Post by chanilover »

Here's a little poll to settle the perennial question- who is more hated, the USA or Israel? Vote now!
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

USA.

Not the country, the town in Japan. :wink:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Write in vote for the Irish.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

I think a "What country do you love the most" would be more informative. I'd be interested in seeing what a lot of you would say, since I think Canada probably wouldn't be thrown around as much as I usually hear.

Oh... And Sweden.
A Thing of Eternity

Redstar wrote:I think a "What country do you love the most" would be more informative. I'd be interested in seeing what a lot of you would say, since I think Canada probably wouldn't be thrown around as much as I usually hear.

Oh... And Sweden.
Canada's not that great, we often mistake people not hating us as much as the US for love... plus old people in Europe apparently love us because we kicked a lot of ass in WWII... so I hear anyways, haven't been over yet.
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Redstar wrote:I think a "What country do you love the most" would be more informative. I'd be interested in seeing what a lot of you would say, since I think Canada probably wouldn't be thrown around as much as I usually hear.

Oh... And Sweden.
Canada's not that great, we often mistake people not hating us as much as the US for love... plus old people in Europe apparently love us because we kicked a lot of ass in WWII... so I hear anyways, haven't been over yet.
I think a lot of people view Canada as some utopia, with no help coming from Michael Moore's Sicko. Admittedly my brother wants to move there for the "maple syrup", though I'm sure there's people that have more delusional reasons.
A Thing of Eternity

Redstar wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:

Oh... And Sweden.
I think a lot of people view Canada as some utopia, with no help coming from Michael Moore's Sicko. Admittedly my brother wants to move there for the "maple syrup", though I'm sure there's people that have more delusional reasons.
Maple syrup is a fine reason to come here. :D He should come to Vancouver, there's a brewery here that makes Maple Cream Ale. Then he can come visit Calgary for March 21st Skinhead beatdown day. :wink:
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

I dont hate my country (Portugal), i just hate it's government.
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Can't fucking stand Canada. There should be an option for Canada in this poll. I refuse to vote until given the Canada option :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

I don't really hate any of those countries, but since I had to choose, I went with the US. I've always wanted to visit Jerusalem and Bruges, probably a lot more so than any American cities I'm interested in visiting, such as DC.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Maple syrup is a fine reason to come here. :D He should come to Vancouver, there's a brewery here that makes Maple Cream Ale. Then he can come visit Calgary for March 21st Skinhead beatdown day. :wink:
Company info?
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I once shot a man in Belgium ... just to watch him die.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
A Thing of Eternity

Redstar wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:Maple syrup is a fine reason to come here. :D He should come to Vancouver, there's a brewery here that makes Maple Cream Ale. Then he can come visit Calgary for March 21st Skinhead beatdown day. :wink:
Company info?
Granville Island Brewing Co.

http://www.gib.ca/

Enjoy.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

TheDukester wrote:I once shot a man in Belgium ... just to watch him die.
Belgians. "They're probably drinking coffee and smoking big cigars" :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

GamePlayer wrote:Can't fucking stand Canada. There should be an option for Canada in this poll. I refuse to vote until given the Canada option :)
I'm with GP on this, i voted "Other country", but i would change mine if Canada was included... :(
Schu

Post by Schu »

How about Vatican city? :P
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

I love the Vatican, and Rome in general. It's one of the few cities I've been to where I'd definitely go back. It's full of dried up old queens, though. So Vatican City doesn't get included, I'm afraid.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
chanilover wrote:I love the Vatican, and Rome in general. It's one of the few cities I've been to where I'd definitely go back. It's full of dried up old queens, though. So Vatican City doesn't get included, I'm afraid.
where'd your Canada poll go? i just tried to post a reply but the thread had been deleted :P

also... make at least one positive option :(
It's back! I tried to edit it but pressed the wrong button. For some reason not all the poll options are showing.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I believe polls are set to run for only a certain number of days.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Freakzilla wrote:I believe polls are set to run for only a certain number of days.
If you leave the number of days box blank, it stays open forever! Just like Hyppo's unserviced thighs used to, until they started to rub together when she walks.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Andorra has been on my shit list for years. Fucking Pyrenees bastards.

The Bishop of Urgell can kiss my ass!

:P

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

North Korea
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
orald

Post by orald »

Where's the "all the above&more" option?
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

orald wrote:Where's the "all the above&more" option?
Do you like anything my dear? Or do I not want to know?
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

GamePlayer wrote:
TheDukester wrote:I once shot a man in Belgium ... just to watch him die.
Belgians. "They're probably drinking coffee and smoking big cigars" :)
y'all get cookies :

:cookie sm: :cookie sm:
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008