OK man, here it goes.
Don't try to mince words like "don't act like ..." with me, who do you take me for? Of course I think you're stupid for talking about Israel. You responded to my comments, yes, but I was responding to Moryeh's. I didn't bring it up.
You show me one scientific survey showing me that Israel is hated more than any of America, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, or frankly ANY country, and you can start criticising my post on the basis of science. Until then, no. All we have is rhetoric.
Everyone cares about America. I'd certainly say that 90% of people give a shit about them one way or another, and the other 10% probably don't give a shit about anything. Maybe not a majority, but a large portion of them would hate america. I don't really need to explain why, do I? I don't hate america, but I do understand why others do, all around the world.
Israel.... people in/near Israel care, sure. People of the jewish faith care too. Some anti-semites care, yeah, they do still exist of course (though nowhere near where the amounts some people think). Some people genuinely care about Israel too without belonging to any of those groups, but that's more in a "oh I hope the violence ends, it's such a shame" way, in general, rather than hating/loving them. Some people that are particularly into middle east politics care about Israel (conversely, a lof of those same people will hate America and/or Iran). I think that's about it. I don't really want to guess at a percentage for that, but it ain't anywhere near America. I can't really make a reasonable guess about the proportion of carers:haters, but there is no way it that high enough to compensate for how many people just don't give a shit about Israel. My guess is it would be pretty similar to America's.
Hey, you seem to really care about having Israel being hated, (gosh knows why... I don't suppose you'd like to enlighten me on this? I know that some people need something to justify their persecution complex, that wouldn't be you would it?) so if you want some hints to make everyone loathe Israel, recruit more people to do exactly what you're doing. It won't work on people like me, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll piss off enough other people eventually, and get Israel right up there!