Why United States is the most hated country in the world....

    Abandon all sanity, ye who enter here!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

User avatar
SwordMaster
Freakbanned
Posts: 781
Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Why United States is the most hated country in the world....

Postby SwordMaster » 23 Mar 2009 10:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=696D8bOH ... re=related


Canadians.
If you can even get through the entire clip, you will probally punch your computer screen. If you feel rage building, quickly turn off your monitor.

Greg Gutfeld = Retard

If he had done any actual reserach he would know we(Canada) have been cleaning up the American MESS for 4 fucking years.

Americans.
I realize this CRACK POT FUCK HEAD RETARD does not represent all of America. But the fact he has a TV show... well its sad for all of you Yanks. Most the ones who do want America's image to improve. We just lost 4 good young men over there this past week and so you can imagine how not really appreciated, when American's mock our young brothers, sons, and friends and fathers, heroic lives sacraficed.
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.

User avatar
Drunken Idaho
Posts: 1197
Joined: 15 Sep 2008 23:56
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby Drunken Idaho » 23 Mar 2009 11:18

Heh, one of my friends posted this on facebook this morning. I had to stop it half-way through. So fucking ignorant... But I wouldn't blame the whole US, just Fox News. DO NOT get me started on Fox News.

What was it that idiot said about how they have police with armored cars, and we have horses with guys in red jackets you can see a mile away??? And he says that based on that, we have a stupid system. First of all, I've never seen a Mountie (RCMP officer) in full red garb & horse unless it was some stupid ceremony, or parade.

The municipal police around here ride in cars like this:
Image

And they have guns, bulletproof vests, batons, mace, and tazors. I wouldn't want to mess with them.

This makes me wonder why these douchebags are on TV talking about it, if their only reference is all the misconceptions and stereotypes. The whole segment was one big low-blow. Maybe I'll watch the rest of it...
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza

User avatar
orald
Posts: 3010
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital
Contact:

Postby orald » 23 Mar 2009 11:38

Lets bomb the Baldwins in response, eh? Eh? :P
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Postby Eyes High » 23 Mar 2009 14:22

:roll:

NO!. They do not speak for me.

I believe it is yahoos like these that spread so much hate.

I didn't watch the whole clip. I stopped it withing the first 2 mins. I have never seen that show before and if that is a true sampling of their type of 'news' then I shall not be watching it anytime soon.

PLEASE!!!! Do not judge me by the likes of those.

I'm American and proud of what my country is SUPPOSE to stand for, but even I know we are no longer the most powerful nation in this world. There is no honor in putting down others to try to make yourself look better. That is something these individuals evidently forgot.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 23 Mar 2009 15:07

HOLY FUCK. I made it only about a 1/4 of the way through before I had to turn it off.

This causes me no anger towards Americans though, I know these neanderthals only represent a small minority of extreme nationalist idiots in our friendly neighbor to the south. But holy shit does this take FOX from being just a laughing stock (which it already is in all of Canada, and I assume most of the US) to being on my personal list of people I will knock the fuck out if I ever meet in person. The entire fucking staff. Not joking.

I might even add anyone who says they buy a single peice of shit that come out of that station.

I have highschool friends over in Afpganistan holding down the fort right now, I hope they never see this clip or anything like it.



Now, speaking of idiots I will knock out as soon as I meet them, I have to make a post about something that happened last week in my future home town of Calgary...
Image

User avatar
SwordMaster
Freakbanned
Posts: 781
Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Postby SwordMaster » 23 Mar 2009 15:08

Eyes High wrote::roll:

NO!. They do not speak for me.

I believe it is yahoos like these that spread so much hate.

I didn't watch the whole clip. I stopped it withing the first 2 mins. I have never seen that show before and if that is a true sampling of their type of 'news' then I shall not be watching it anytime soon.

PLEASE!!!! Do not judge me by the likes of those.

I'm American and proud of what my country is SUPPOSE to stand for, but even I know we are no longer the most powerful nation in this world. There is no honor in putting down others to try to make yourself look better. That is something these individuals evidently forgot.


Just to read your words does make me feel at ease. thank you.
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.

User avatar
SwordMaster
Freakbanned
Posts: 781
Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Postby SwordMaster » 23 Mar 2009 15:10

A Thing of Eternity wrote:HOLY FUCK. I made it only about a 1/4 of the way through before I had to turn it off.

This causes me no anger towards Americans though, I know these neanderthals only represent a small minority of extreme nationalist idiots in our friendly neighbor to the south. But holy shit does this take FOX from being just a laughing stock (which it already is in all of Canada, and I assume most of the US) to being on my personal list of people I will knock the fuck out if I ever meet in person. The entire fucking staff. Not joking.

I might even add anyone who says they buy a single peice of shit that come out of that station.

I have highschool friends over in Afpganistan holding down the fort right now, I hope they never see this clip or anything like it.



Now, speaking of idiots I will knock out as soon as I meet them, I have to make a post about something that happened last week in my future home town of Calgary...


I was wondering when you were going to bring THAT up. I heard he got a standing O !

I have a good friend over there right now, doing the real dirty work, in and around Kandahar. Lets hope our friends never have to see anything like this OP>
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 23 Mar 2009 15:18

SwordMaster wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:HOLY FUCK. I made it only about a 1/4 of the way through before I had to turn it off.

This causes me no anger towards Americans though, I know these neanderthals only represent a small minority of extreme nationalist idiots in our friendly neighbor to the south. But holy shit does this take FOX from being just a laughing stock (which it already is in all of Canada, and I assume most of the US) to being on my personal list of people I will knock the fuck out if I ever meet in person. The entire fucking staff. Not joking.

I might even add anyone who says they buy a single peice of shit that come out of that station.

I have highschool friends over in Afpganistan holding down the fort right now, I hope they never see this clip or anything like it.



Now, speaking of idiots I will knock out as soon as I meet them, I have to make a post about something that happened last week in my future home town of Calgary...



I was wondering when you were going to bring THAT up. I heard he got a standing O !

I have a good friend over there right now, doing the real dirty work, in and around Kandahar. Lets hope our friends never have to see anything like this OP>


Bring what up exactly? And who got a standing O? You've lost me...
Image

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 23 Mar 2009 15:37

LOL! Poor Faux News. Their only lot in life is to remind us that the worst of America still somehow deserves an ignorant sound bite on national television. Gawd bless America!

Faux News, the Uwe Boll of broadcast :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
SwordMaster
Freakbanned
Posts: 781
Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Postby SwordMaster » 23 Mar 2009 15:38

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:HOLY FUCK. I made it only about a 1/4 of the way through before I had to turn it off.

This causes me no anger towards Americans though, I know these neanderthals only represent a small minority of extreme nationalist idiots in our friendly neighbor to the south. But holy shit does this take FOX from being just a laughing stock (which it already is in all of Canada, and I assume most of the US) to being on my personal list of people I will knock the fuck out if I ever meet in person. The entire fucking staff. Not joking.

I might even add anyone who says they buy a single peice of shit that come out of that station.

I have highschool friends over in Afpganistan holding down the fort right now, I hope they never see this clip or anything like it.



Now, speaking of idiots I will knock out as soon as I meet them, I have to make a post about something that happened last week in my future home town of Calgary...



I was wondering when you were going to bring THAT up. I heard he got a standing O !

I have a good friend over there right now, doing the real dirty work, in and around Kandahar. Lets hope our friends never have to see anything like this OP>


Bring what up exactly? And who got a standing O? You've lost me...


I thought you were refering to G.W.Bush's first visit since being pres, he came to Calgary and spoke at some coperate event, and got a standing O.

http://www.demotix.com/news/gw-bush-spe ... ary-canada

Thought that is what you ment, my bad. Now what did you mean?
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 23 Mar 2009 15:45

SwordMaster wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:HOLY FUCK. I made it only about a 1/4 of the way through before I had to turn it off.

This causes me no anger towards Americans though, I know these neanderthals only represent a small minority of extreme nationalist idiots in our friendly neighbor to the south. But holy shit does this take FOX from being just a laughing stock (which it already is in all of Canada, and I assume most of the US) to being on my personal list of people I will knock the fuck out if I ever meet in person. The entire fucking staff. Not joking.

I might even add anyone who says they buy a single peice of shit that come out of that station.

I have highschool friends over in Afpganistan holding down the fort right now, I hope they never see this clip or anything like it.



Now, speaking of idiots I will knock out as soon as I meet them, I have to make a post about something that happened last week in my future home town of Calgary...



I was wondering when you were going to bring THAT up. I heard he got a standing O !

I have a good friend over there right now, doing the real dirty work, in and around Kandahar. Lets hope our friends never have to see anything like this OP>


Bring what up exactly? And who got a standing O? You've lost me...


I thought you were refering to G.W.Bush's first visit since being pres, he came to Calgary and spoke at some coperate event, and got a standing O.

http://www.demotix.com/news/gw-bush-spe ... ary-canada

Thought that is what you ment, my bad. Now what did you mean?


Oh yeah, that. Lots of protests at his visit, eh? Not a popular fellow. :lol:

As for what I was talking about... you should have seen my new thread by now I assume?
Image

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Postby chanilover » 23 Mar 2009 16:13

I don't know what you're all getting worked up over. I'm sure none of those fucktards have ever put on an army uniform, so who the fuck are they to criticise any other country's armed forces?

Like one of the comments on Youtube says, if the US introduced the draft those whining cretins in that clip would be the first to run simpering to Canada.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 23 Mar 2009 16:48

chanilover wrote:I don't know what you're all getting worked up over. I'm sure none of those fucktards have ever put on an army uniform, so who the fuck are they to criticise any other country's armed forces?

Like one of the comments on Youtube says, if the US introduced the draft those whining cretins in that clip would be the first to run simpering to Canada.


I know, it turns out I apparently do have a patriotic bone somewhere in my body.. must be a pinky to bone or something.
Image

User avatar
Redstar
Posts: 1195
Joined: 25 Feb 2009 04:13

Postby Redstar » 23 Mar 2009 18:38

Isn't the guy with the beard a comedian? I can understand if they were at least partially joking around, but there's so many better ways to do it than working of stereotypes. If you're talking politics, make fun of politics; not presumed culture.

And what's the deal with Russia attacking Alaska? It's like all these "politicians" growing up on Ender's Game last generation took it a little too seriously.

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3290
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Postby Nekhrun » 23 Mar 2009 18:59

I saw that on one of my favorite websites today: crooksandliars.com (This site will give you some hope that there are decent people in the U.S.

Sadly, too many assholes here take Fox News for accurate reporting. The Right wing media bias gets too many of the religious ones riled up to think God wants America to dominate the world.

User avatar
Ampoliros
Posts: 2518
Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

Postby Ampoliros » 23 Mar 2009 19:16

Another American here who thinks Fox personalities should be held libel for what they say. Heck, i think ALL newscasters should be held libel. Its their job to report facts, not opinion.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus

User avatar
Hunchback Jack
Posts: 1982
Joined: 30 May 2008 15:02
Location: California, USA

Postby Hunchback Jack » 23 Mar 2009 19:24

That clip epitomizes what I most dislike about cable news punditry of either side - the sneering, patronising tone of the supposed intelligent and rational when talking about supposed ignorant fools. The fools might be over the border, of the other political persuasion, or (insert today's nominated whipping boy here).

Fox News certainly has more than its fair share (I can't watch it for more than a few minutes before being overwhelmed by the unbearable fumes of superiority wafting out of the TV), but there are other cable channels that are just as bad. (I'm looking at you, Rachel Maddow).

Please, please, please don't judge us by our political pundits. Just because they promote ignorance and bigotry doesn't mean we're all ignoramuses and bigots.

HBJ

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 23 Mar 2009 20:46

Hunchback Jack wrote:Please, please, please don't judge us by our political pundits. Just because they promote ignorance and bigotry doesn't mean we're all ignoramuses and bigots.

HBJ


I'm sure you know we don't think badly of all Americans. For all our bitching up here in Canuckville, we're generally an understanding people. We have to be; we elected Stephen Harper as our Prime Minister! We couldn't have done that without some serious sedation bordering on coma :)

But how about another opinion? Say, Lewis Prothero?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs]Lewis Prothero channeling Lowell Green channeling Rush Limbaugh.
I'm a gawd-fearing Englishman and I'm gawddamned proud of it!
[/url]

:)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
SwordMaster
Freakbanned
Posts: 781
Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Postby SwordMaster » 23 Mar 2009 22:07

yes

the name of the thread was the name of the youtube file, not my own "phrase"
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 24 Mar 2009 08:01

And here comes the inevitable, obligatory, politically correct public apology...

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2009/03 ... cking.html

I love how the media blows these stupid things up into international incidents. And the people go along with it, emotionally blackmailing our politicians into acting upon this crap. I mean, is this really a good use of our defense minister's time? Do I pay Peter MacKay to seek apologies for the inane ramblings of US late night trash TV?

I wonder how many more newspapers have been sold as a result of this? :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
SwordMaster
Freakbanned
Posts: 781
Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Postby SwordMaster » 24 Mar 2009 08:04

GamePlayer wrote:And here comes the inevitable, obligatory, politically correct public apology...

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2009/03 ... cking.html

I love how the media blows these stupid things up into international incidents. And the people go along with it, emotionally blackmailing our politicians into acting upon this crap. I mean, is this really a good use of our defense minister's time? Do I pay Peter MacKay to seek apologies for the inane ramblings of US late night trash TV?

I wonder how many more newspapers have been sold as a result of this? :)


Yeah, I think it was more of a thing for the families that have lost relatives then anything else. But your right we should ignore these sorts of idiots!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18187
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 24 Mar 2009 09:50

All you other countries are just jealous. :wink:
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Postby Eyes High » 24 Mar 2009 11:07

:roll:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 24 Mar 2009 11:09

Just look at that ochre checker on blue! I ask you, who wouldn't be jealous of that shirt? :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Seraphan
Posts: 749
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 08:36
Location: Right Behind You!
Contact:

Postby Seraphan » 24 Mar 2009 11:29

Fox News employs Bill O'Reilley. Regarding proofs of their general idiocy, well...'nough said.
Image
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood