Robspierre

Re: Drugs

Post by Robspierre »

Rob
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

:lol: That is fantastic.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

lotek wrote:There are drugs in South America ?
Is there Heroine in France? And I don't mean Juana de Arco.
ImageImageImage
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Freakzilla wrote:
lotek wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
Not as good as the ones in California and Colorado. :wink:

Is that why the US is at war with Mexico ?
Mexico is in North America. :D
And now over half of its previous territory is in The United States of America. :flags-usa:
ImageImageImage
lotek

Post by lotek »

Visigoth wrote:
Is there Heroine in France? And I don't mean Juana de Arco.
Unfortunately there is.
But it comes from further east though.

As for legalizing cannabis, France will never let go of prohibition, French people as a whole are a bunch of old backwards bores that drink themselves to death but will deny booze is a drug because it's legal, more or less ^^

Ironically that same portion of stupid does look up to the States as some kind of model fairy land, but because of that same backwards point of view it will probably take another century before they realize prohibition is losing ground.

All it takes is a tragic accident involving a baby and a 20 year old tested positive to THC (even though that means jack in terms of "influence"), and everyone will stand united ready to lynch whoever dares to voice a different opinion based on facts and not emotion.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Colorado gets members-only clubs for legal pot use

Post by Freakzilla »

Colorado gets members-only clubs for legal pot use
By By KRISTEN WYATT | Associated Press – 13 hrs ago

DENVER (AP) — With reggae music pumping in the background and flashing disco-style lights, members of the recreational pot club lit up in celebration of the new year — and a new place to smoke legally among friends.

Club 64, in an industrial area just north of downtown Denver, opened at 4:20 p.m. on Monday, with some 200 people signed up. The opening came less than 24 hours after organizers announced they would charge a $29.99 admission price for the bring-your-own pot club.

"Look at this!" Chloe Villano exclaimed as the club she created over the weekend opened. "We were so scared because we didn't want it to be crazy. But this is crazy! People want this."

The private pot dens popped up less than a month after Colorado's governor signed into law a constitutional amendment allowing recreational pot use. Club 64 gets its name from the number of the amendment.

Two Colorado clubs were believed to be the first legal pot dens in the nation. The Denver Post reported that a similar pot club opened earlier Monday in the small southern Colorado town of Del Norte.

Colorado's marijuana amendment prohibits public consumption, and smoke-free laws also appear to ban indoor smokeouts. But Club 64 attorney Robert Corry said private pot dens are permissible because marijuana isn't sold, nor is it food or drink.

Villano, the club owner, said the pot club would meet monthly at different locations, with the $29.99 membership fee good for only one event. On Monday, the pot club was meeting in a hemp-based clothing store near downtown. Hooded sweatshirts and backpacks were shoved to a corner. In the main area, a few small tables sat next to a screen showing "The Big Lebowski."

A bar decorated with blue Christmas lights handed out sodas and Club 64's official snacks — Goldfish and Cheetos. The snacks were inspired by Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, who warned marijuana users the night of the marijuana vote, "don't break out the Cheetos or Goldfish too quickly."

Corry said the pot clubs are intended for people who can't use marijuana at home because of local ordinance or because their landlords threaten eviction.
"It's just a place for adults to exercise their constitutional rights together," Corry said. "We're not selling pot here."

Among the new Club 64 members planning to ring in the New Year was Joe Valenciano of Denver. He heard about Club 64 a day ago and signed up immediately.
"We need more clubs like this," Valenciano said.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Oregon, Washington, D.C. legalize marijuana

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/04/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Alaska, too.

http://www.adn.com/article/20141104/ala ... -marijuana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Pink Snowman
georgiedenbro

Post by georgiedenbro »

This is excellent news, but I have heard that it's still on the books as criminal on the federal level except that Obama has instructed the justice department and DEA not to enforce this in states that have legalized it. Hopefully if the next administration is Republican they won't reverse their decision on this and effectively veto these state rulings.
"um-m-m-ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m!"
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Yes, it's still federally prohibited.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Three of the states that I now work in, WA, OR and AK, have done this. It does not seem to have changed a bloody thing up in WA, though I do smell a lot more pot clouds when I walk around the city.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
lotek

Post by lotek »

The never ending treadmill of the war on drugs.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Medical cannabis oil is now legal in Georgia, for certain conditions.

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/04/16 ... n-georgia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:clap:

Still can't grow or manufacture it here and transporting it across state lines is a federal crime... but it's a start.
~Pink Snowman