Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Post by Freakzilla »

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

A guy I went to school with wrote this article at:

http://newworldliberty.wordpress.com/20 ... nt-rights/
Majority Of U.S. States Join Sovereignty Movement, Assert 10th Amendment Rights

February 23, 2009

A majority of states have bills passed or have proposed bills which affirm 10th Amendment rights. Some affirm additional rights and/or give specific reasons. New Hampshire has written the most aggressive legislation.

With the economy collapsing, it is a very real and immediate danger that the federal government can turn into a completely criminal and fascist government. They’ll put foreign troops on their streets. They’ll grab people to put in forced labor or concentration camps if they are unemployed or protesting. They’ll conduct experiments on these prisoners.

This is especially true since a private corporation owned by a small group of people, who own over half the world’s wealth, control our currency and monetary policy through the Federal Reserve. They also have such power over the world as a whole through the World Bank, IMF, most other national central banks, numerous well-funded non-government organizations, and numerous corrupted government officials.

The Federal Reserve owners want the economy to collapse so they can grab real assets and power. Their whole monetary system is a giant ponzi scheme designed to fail because money is based on the issuance of debt, and the interest owed is not put into the system except through more debt with more interest.

The stock market has dropped 50% in value since this started last year. This is a great depression. The unemployment will rise. The spending of the two bailouts plus the trillions the Federal Reserve has printed will cause inflation to rise sharply. This same situation happened to the Soviet Union. This is not just an economic recession.

This is not just about mortgages since the value of mortgages is much less than the spending packages. The financial releveraging of the mortgages in the form of financial derivatives has magnified the problem. Giving loans to high risk individuals and giving ARM loans did stimulate the problem. The manipulation of oil prices through dollar devaluation and speculation also helped stimulate problem.

This current economic problem is largely due to the fact that we’ve been existing on borrowed time, running huge trade deficits and growing debt exponentially. Our assets now exceed our debt. We now owe more interest on our debts than we can possibly earn. The debt ponzi scheme our currency is based has busted and has started the process of collapse. We can’t spend our way out of this because we’re out of assets and out of credit.

This group of men who own most of the world’s currencies and wealth want complete centralized control of printing money. They also want a powerful undemocratic regional and world government which can usurp the sovereignty of national governments. They want more European Unions. They want a stronger United Nations. They want to push their own agendas, which include population reduction through eugenics. The threat is real and well documented in policy documents and in the main stream press.

The Federal Reserve is doing to the United States exactly what the IMF and World Bank do to third world nations. Unless we wake up and get our head out of our fluoride and Prozac ass, we’re going to find ourselves as a third world nation, if not in the middle of World War III, the Fourth Reich, civil war, and revolution.

The only way we can stop the U.S. government and these banks is through the states. If the states are united, the people are united. If the people are united, the U.S. government ceases to function, and the states are able to reform a functioning and lawful U.S. government instead of the completely corrupt, rogue, destructive, and lawless federal government we have now.

Armed rebellion is not going to work. It will just result in a lot of dead people because the U.S. government has excessive firepower. Violent rebellion is exactly what the men in control of our money want.

I encourage everyone to write, email, or call their state legislatures to encourage the passage of such bills. You may also wish to contact your federal reserve senators and representative letting them know you’ve lost faith in their ability to represent the people of the United States.

We need stronger legislation with stronger teeth to make a stand peacefully and legally. We must act to prevent what is happening in Arcadia, Iowa, with the Iowa National Guard training for door-to-door gun confiscation.

We can’t allow the U.S. government to continue to usurp state sovereignty. If we allow the U.S. government to do this, we’re going to have a lot of dead people in this nation because a lot of people aren’t going to give up their guns and aren’t going to tolerate the U.S. military, corporate militias, and foreign troops invading their communities and homes.

The states may be forced to stand down. However, we started the process of thinking locally to solve our problems and to make it through these tough times. We want local, responsible, and focused local and state law enforcement to maintain order. We don’t want foreign troops and the U.S. military to do this for us.

We should consider training our local and state law enforcement to stop such door-to-door terrorism by agents of the U.S. government and the Federal Reserve. We should consider making it a high crime in the state for a federal official to offer a bribe and a high crime to receive such a bribe.

Whether you agree with everything I put forth or not, a majority of the people do believe the U.S. government is corrupt, out-of-control, and don’t represent the interests of the people. If you don’t agree, you haven’t done the research nor have you paid close enough attention to the news. We’re on the verge of major crisis and change.

Here are a list of states who have passed or proposed bills to affirm 10th Amendment rights. We need to continue to encourage the states to take more specific action because of the very real dangers. I’ll try to keep this list updated with links.

2009: Arkansas - 9th Amendment, 10th Amendment, Funding Issues

2009: Arizona - 9th Amendment, 10th Amendment

1994: California - 10th Amendment

1995/96: Georgia - 10th Amendment

2009: Georgia - 10th Amendment

2009: Kansas - 10th Amendment

[NEW] 2009: Kentucky - 10th Amendment

1997/98: Louisiana - Sovereignty Constitutional Amendment

2009: Michigan - 10th Amendment

2009: Minnesota - 10th Amendment

2009: Missouri - Freedom of Choice Act (Abortion), 10th Amendment

2009: Montana - 9th Amendment, 10th Amendment, 2nd Amendment

2009: New Hampshire - 9th Amendment, 10th Amendment, Federal Reserve, Taxes, Martial Law, 2nd Amendment, Draft/War, Patriot Act, Labor Camps, 1st Amendment

2008: Oklahoma - 10th Amendment, (Other Legislation: No Child Left Behind, Real ID Act)

2009: Oklahoma - 9th Amendment, 10th Amendment, Funding Issues

2009: South Carolina - 9th Amendment, 10 Amendment, Martial Law and Related, 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment

2009: Tennessee - 10th Amendment

2009: Texas - 9th Amendment, 10th Amendment, Funding Issues

1995: Utah [Number: HJR003, Session: 1995] - 10th Amendment

2009: Utah - Real ID Act

2009: Washington - 10th Amendment

* Proposed: Alabama - 9th Amendment, 10th Amendment

* Proposed: Alaska

* 1994: Colorado - 10th Amendment

* 1995: Florida - 10th Amendment

* Proposed [HJM RS18517]: Idaho - 10th Amendment

* 2009: Indiana - 10th Amendment

* 2009: Iowa - 10th Amendment

* Proposed: Maine

* Proposed: Nevada

* Proposed: Ohio - 10th Amendment

* Proposed: Pennsylvania - 10th Amendment

* Proposed: Virginia - 10th Amendment

* Proposed: West Virginia - Same As New Hampshire

Republic of Lakotah - Full Independence

Hawaii - Full Independence

* Some are not verified with the actual state and may have not yet been proposed or passed in the state.
Don't say I didn't warn you...
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

You're in a secessionist mood today, huh? :?
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Power to the People, Baby !

{off the pigs !}
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz................

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

The first thing we do is ... we kill all the lawyers !

{sorry, brother, couldn't resist that....}

the revolution will not be televised
You will not be able to stay home, brother.
You will not be able to plug in, turn on and cop out.
You will not be able to lose yourself on skag and skip,
Skip out for beer during commercials,
Because the revolution will not be televised.

The revolution will not be televised.
The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox
In 4 parts without commercial interruptions.
The revolution will not show you pictures of Nixon
blowing a bugle and leading a charge by John
Mitchell, General Abrams and Spiro Agnew to eat
hog maws confiscated from a Harlem sanctuary.

The revolution will not be brought to you by the
Schaefer Award Theatre and will not star Natalie
Woods and Steve McQueen or Bullwinkle and Julia.
The revolution will not give your mouth sex appeal.
The revolution will not get rid of the nubs.
The revolution will not make you look five pounds
thinner, because the revolution will not be televised, Brother.

There will be no pictures of you and Willie May
pushing that shopping cart down the block on the dead run,
or trying to slide that color television into a stolen ambulance.
NBC will not be able predict the winner at 8:32
or report from 29 districts.

There will be no pictures of pigs shooting down
brothers in the instant replay.
There will be no pictures of pigs shooting down
brothers in the instant replay.
There will be no pictures of Whitney Young being
run out of Harlem on a rail with a brand new process.
There will be no slow motion or still life of Roy
Wilkens strolling through Watts in a Red, Black and
Green liberation jumpsuit that he had been saving
For just the proper occasion.

Green Acres, The Beverly Hillbillies, and Hooterville
Junction will no longer be so damned relevant, and
women will not care if Dick finally gets down with
Jane on Search for Tomorrow because Black people
will be in the street looking for a brighter day.

There will be no highlights on the eleven o'clock
news and no pictures of hairy armed women
liberationists and Jackie Onassis blowing her nose.
The theme song will not be written by Jim Webb,
Francis Scott Key, nor sung by Glen Campbell, Tom
Jones, Johnny Cash, Englebert Humperdink, or the Rare Earth.

The revolution will not be right back after a message
bbout a white tornado, white lightning, or white people.
You will not have to worry about a dove in your
bedroom, a tiger in your tank, or the giant in your toilet bowl.
The revolution will not go better with Coke.
The revolution will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath.
The revolution will put you in the driver's seat.

The revolution will not be televised, will not be televised,
will not be televised, will not be televised.
The revolution will be no re-run brothers;
The revolution will be live.
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Were like zombies. Kill one of us and two take his place.

Aren't you supposed to be in a Winnebago somewhere?

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yeah! Hit the road, 'Rider! :P

(You said departure time was noon, no? :? )
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

On my way now, boys.
Holler @ you next week.
ImageImage

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:You're in a secessionist mood today, huh? :?
Today??? :P
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

At least you guys there take action, back here in Portugal the government is ruling it like it's a company, corruption is everywhere, there's even an investigation going on about the prime minister, that fucker :evil: . All in all, we're being fucked in every possible way and nobody does a thing. That's why i plan to blow this popsickle stand soon.
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Yeah, I've heard all about the new world order and their schemes of a one-world government and world population reductions via eugenics (and medication too). Have we all heard of the Security and Prosperity Partnership Program? It's essentially a plan to build a North American Union. That's right, Canada, USA, and Mexico, all sharing goods and eventually probably having a common unit of currency. The Americo! :P

But yeah, I've looked into it quite a bit, and honestly I'd only be concerned right now if John McCain were in power. We all know McCain planned to continue the same agenda that Bush was pushing (no Iraq exit plan, blind paranoia of Achmedinejhad and Putin, CEO handjob duty)... And guess who's right up there with that small group of people with such immense wealth? Most of the shareholders of the Carlyle Group, of which George Bush Sr. and John Major are members. The Carlyle group is the parent company to a myriad of defense/technology-based subsidiaries. They're essentially war profiteers. These are the same wealthy elites who bump elbows with the Bush family every year at events like Bohemian Grove and the Bilderberg Conference. Most of Bush and Cheney's actions were out of allegiance to their corporate assets (Halliburton, etc). Clearly, John McCain didn't seem to have a problem with any of this, since he welcomed Bush's endorsment, and represented all of Bush's ideals. Therefore, it's fortunate that the US instead elected a president who, just the other day, communicated his objections to such monstrous corporate greed, rather than a president who condones arresting journalists at the Republican National Convention.

Edit for addendum:

Keep digging, Freak. Keep asking questions.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

the sad thing is, that I didn't see my state on that list.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(Americo? :roll: Try amero. And it'll never happen.)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

SandChigger wrote:(Americo? :roll: Try amero. And it'll never happen.)
Amero eh? I dunno, I just made that up... And I certainly hope it doesn't happen, but it is an objective of the very same people that Freak's friend is talking about.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Drunken Idaho wrote:
Amero eh? I dunno, I just made that up... And I certainly hope it doesn't happen, but it is an objective of the very same people that Freak's friend is talking about.
I'm going to get soooo flamed for this....... but what exactly would be wrong with this happening? I like the idea of humanity gradually working towards a single nation. I don't expect it to happen, but it's an ideal to aim for anyways.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Drunken Idaho wrote:
I'm going to get soooo flamed for this....... but what exactly would be wrong with this happening? I like the idea of humanity gradually working towards a single nation. I don't expect it to happen, but it's an ideal to aim for anyways.
It's ideal, but what kind? I think to survive in the long run we'll have to.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Who was it who said that we all gotta just keep on fucking each other until we're all brown? That's the only way something like this has a hope.

Goodnight Golden Path!
A Thing of Eternity

Freakzilla wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Drunken Idaho wrote:
It's ideal, but what kind? I think to survive in the long run we'll have to.
What do you mean what kind?
Omphalos wrote:Who was it who said that we all gotta just keep on fucking each other until we're all brown? That's the only way something like this has a hope.
I don't think that would be necessary, I don't know that racism is really the root cause of that much war. But, having said that - yes, we pink men should all be sleeping with brown women, and let's pretend that world peace is our motivation. :wink: :D
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

But we got Americans with families that can't even buy a meal
Ask a brother who's been downsized if he's getting any deal
Or a white boy bustin ass til they put him in his grave
He ain't gotta be a black boy to be livin like a slave
Rich people have always stayed on top by dividing white people from colored people
But white people got more in common with colored people then they do with rich people
We just gotta eliminate them.
White people, black people, brown people, yellow people, get rid of 'em all.

All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction
Everybody just gotta keep fuckin' everybody til they're all the same color

Bullworth (1998). :)

One world, one people ... I'm not opposed in principle. Nice idea, but won't ever happen: too many hard-headed people opposed to it. ;)

(I just think the name "amero" is stupid.)
A Thing of Eternity

SandChigger wrote:But we got Americans with families that can't even buy a meal
Rich people have always stayed on top by dividing white people from colored people
But white people got more in common with colored people then they do with rich people

All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction

One world, one people ... I'm not opposed in principle. Nice idea, but won't ever happen: too many hard-headed people opposed to it. ;)

Of course. Obviously it'll just be called Canada.
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

SandChigger wrote:But we got Americans with families that can't even buy a meal

I'm all for the melting pot. By all means, melt away. I actually already keep a map of the world in my head, with little imaginary pins on the places that represent the ethnicity of the women I've been with. I suppose if I had actually impregnated any of them, then I'd truly be contributing to such a goal as a single race, but oh well. Anyone wanna know which countries my list includes already? :P
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Um ... not really.

It doesn't count unless you impregnate them. Until you do, you're just another Darwin Award candidate who's still kicking. :P

I don't like the nuance of a "single race" as a goal; I prefer to think of it as "no clear races".

Isn't it about time for someone to jump in and point out that "racial diversity increases the overall fitness of the species", so we should keep them as separate as possible? :roll:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

What we need to do is bring back the cro magnon race, so we have some true diversity. Yea. That's the ticket.

Goodnight Golden Path!
A Thing of Eternity

SandChigger wrote:Um ... not really.

It doesn't count unless you impregnate them. Until you do, you're just another Darwin Award candidate who's still kicking. :P

I don't like the nuance of a "single race" as a goal; I prefer to think of it as "no clear races".

Isn't it about time for someone to jump in and point out that "racial diversity increases the overall fitness of the species", so we should keep them as separate as possible? :roll:
It also increases the overall awesomeness level of the species. :wink: Can you imagine how lame it would be if we all looked the same?
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Some state lawmakers fighting federal stimulus

By TRAVIS ANDERSEN, Associated Press Writer Travis Andersen, Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 19 mins ago

CONCORD, N.H. – For small-government die-hards, the $787 billion economic stimulus bill recently passed by Congress isn't a life saver. It's the last straw.

Lawmakers across the country are sponsoring resolutions — most of them only symbolic — asserting state sovereignty, in effect the right to ignore any federal law or policies they deem unconstitutional, including the stimulus bill, the No Child Left Behind Act and any new assault rifle ban.

In New Hampshire, the House is scheduled to vote on Republican state Rep. Daniel Itse's resolution Wednesday. Supporters are planning a rally at the Statehouse before the vote.

"I think that the specter of some assaults on our liberty have become so real and immediate that there is a reaction," Itse said.

Lawmakers in at least 15 states are sponsoring similar resolutions. They say they're fighting back against decades of federal overreach, culminating in the stimulus package.

"This has been a progression from (the New Deal) days to today, with the only break being Ronald Reagan," South Carolina state Rep. Michael Pitts said by e-mail. Pitts, a Republican, has a resolution pending in the South Carolina House. "The stimulus bill is simply propellant for the resistance."

In January, 22 percent of those surveyed by the Pew Research Center disapproved of the stimulus. That number rose to 34 percent in February. The survey — which polled about 1,300 respondents — has a sampling margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Two lawmakers say they have received hundreds of calls from constituents supporting their resolutions. Michigan state Rep. Paul Opsommer, a Republican, said about 250 people have called or e-mailed to say thank you, whereas most of his bills draw fewer than 10 messages.

Missouri Republican state Rep. Cynthia Davis, whose resolution is pending in the House, said she has received at least 200 supportive messages from constituents and residents in other states.

"I'm getting letters from all over the country," Davis said. "It's really a beautiful thing, watching the spirit of the American Revolution come back."

Resolution sponsors cite the 10th Amendment, which says the federal government has no authority beyond the powers granted to it under the Constitution.

Several governors — mainly Republican — have threatened to reject some of the stimulus money, claiming it would raise taxes in their states. Some analysts see the revolt as partisan posturing.

But Opsommer, who thinks the stimulus has spurred many of the resolutions, said in an e-mail that the states' rights movement transcends party politics.

"Some Democrats feel it is an attack on Obama until I explain I also introduced it last year," said Opsommer, whose resolution is pending in the Michigan House. "This is about the rights of the states and the people, not anything to do with Republicans or Democrats."

A Democrat in Kentucky, state Rep. John Will Stacy, is the prime sponsor of a sovereignty resolution in that state. He did not immediately return calls.

The Oklahoma House recently passed a resolution from Republican state Sen. Randy Brogdon. Most of the resolutions are nonbinding, but Brogdon's would have the force of law if it passed the Senate.

Oklahoma's Democratic governor and attorney general would likely refuse to enforce the resolution, Brogdon acknowledges.

Karl Kurtz, a policy analyst at the National Conference of State Legislatures, couldn't say how many sovereignty resolutions Congress has received in prior years, but he suspects the current craze is no accident.

"In the case of the sovereignty resolutions it appears to be an organized campaign," Kurtz said, adding that states' rights activists may have influenced the sponsors.

New Hampshire's Itse has ties to the Free State Project, which urges small government activists to move to New Hampshire. Many project members also belong to the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance, a states' rights group listing Itse as its political director.

"Anybody who's willing to stand up and make a statement like that is a special friend," said project spokesman Calvin Pratt. "I just wish we had thought of it first."

Some in New Hampshire wish no one had thought of it. Richard Hesse, professor emeritus of constitutional law at the Franklin Pierce Law Center in Concord, said Itse's resolution could strip authority from state leaders, as well as from Congress and the president.

"When you think about this claim that if a state believes a federal law is unconstitutional it can just ignore it, then I presume if a county believed a state law was unconstitutional it could just ignore it," Hesse said. "Really what's implicit in this is an unwillingness to recognize a lawful authority."
Last edited by Freakzilla on 02 Mar 2009 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
~Pink Snowman