We got bin Laden!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: We got bin Laden!

Post by Freakzilla »

Just the fact that he co-wrote the movie Navy Seals should destroy any credibility the guy had left. :lol:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. military is denouncing a former Navy SEAL's book
wow, you can't buy PR like that !

honestly, I wouldn't care what the content of the book is, or how it may or may not be used against
the incumbent Federal President, or what the motivations of the author are - this is great stuff, here ...

this is a major building block of the future mythology, legend, history & propaganda ... this kinda stuff can
be twisted into all kinds of agendas ... (Freak, if you want to defend this guy & use the ammo he lays out
against the incumbent Federal President, use the quote in this context - "Of course the Army denounced the
book - Obama's the CIC, it only took one phone call to the Pentagon" &etc.)

BTW, I just watched "In the Loop" on the Netflix - every single line in that movie is a gem; I came away from
it wishing only that the pols & staffers (on both sides) were actually as mean & clever as the characters ....
for me, I think "In the Loop" will become the Gospel on the run-up to the Iraqi Invasion ....
(Climb the Mountain of Conflict)

I'll have to watch it about four or five hundred more times, but right now my favorite line is the last
one (before the credits) : Fuck you, Frodo.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I'm not defending anybody, I thought I was presenting both 'sides' of the story. :wink:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
distrans

Post by distrans »

torture is a very poor technique if your goal is to learn the truth in a timely fashion

however,
torture is excellent at two things

the first of which is putting words in the victims mouth
that is, getting them to say precisely what you tell them you want to hear

the second is inciting violent reprisal against you and your side