• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Spam

    Image
      What's New

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Re: Spam

    Postby ragabash » 24 Oct 2016 02:30

    bloo
    Attachments
    3a9.jpg
    test
    GLaDOS wrote:This was a triumph.
    I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
    User avatar
    ragabash
    The Benefactor
     
    Posts: 69
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:45
    Location: Sacramento, CA

    Re: Spam

    Postby ragabash » 24 Oct 2016 02:38

    sdfasdfasdf :?:
    GLaDOS wrote:This was a triumph.
    I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
    User avatar
    ragabash
    The Benefactor
     
    Posts: 69
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:45
    Location: Sacramento, CA

    Re: Spam

    Postby ragabash » 24 Oct 2016 03:13

    3.jpg
    :D :x :D :)
    GLaDOS wrote:This was a triumph.
    I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
    User avatar
    ragabash
    The Benefactor
     
    Posts: 69
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:45
    Location: Sacramento, CA

    Re: Spam

    Postby Omphalos » 24 Oct 2016 10:43

    ragabash wrote:
    3.jpg
    :D :x :D :)


    Raggy Tidwell Can't Lose.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6571
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Spam

    Postby Omphalos » 22 Jun 2017 12:55

    Buncha fucking spammers today.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6571
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Spam

    Postby Freakzilla » 22 Jun 2017 13:15

    I turned automatic enrollment on because a real person emailed me that they tried to join a week ago and nothing happened.

    I'd rather delete spam-bots than keep real people from joining.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18057
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Spam

    Postby Freakzilla » 23 Jun 2017 05:41

    I had to ban like 20 spam-bots this morning. I switched account activation to "by user (email verification)" maybe that works.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18057
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Spam

    Postby Omphalos » 23 Jun 2017 11:12

    Barbarians at the gates.

    I just deleted another one that got through.

    Probably best option is to just check every few days, and approve every human in the queue.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6571
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Spam

    Postby pcqypcqy » 23 Jun 2017 20:45

    Freakzilla wrote:I turned automatic enrollment on because a real person emailed me that they tried to join a week ago and nothing happened.

    I'd rather delete spam-bots than keep real people from joining.


    Appreciate getting let in. Hope I didn't let in too many bots behind me.
    pcqypcqy
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: 07 Jun 2017 05:54

    Re: Spam

    Postby Freakzilla » 24 Jun 2017 08:41

    Omphalos wrote:Barbarians at the gates.

    I just deleted another one that got through.

    Probably best option is to just check every few days, and approve every human in the queue.


    If there was only one that's good. User email verification seems to be working much better.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18057
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Spam

    Postby Omphalos » 26 Jun 2017 11:41

    pcqypcqy wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:I turned automatic enrollment on because a real person emailed me that they tried to join a week ago and nothing happened.

    I'd rather delete spam-bots than keep real people from joining.


    Appreciate getting let in. Hope I didn't let in too many bots behind me.


    You've got just about the spammiest user name I have ever seen. I was just going to delete you out of hand when I say your name on the New Posts link. good thing I checked here first.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6571
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Spam

    Postby pcqypcqy » 26 Jun 2017 23:03

    Omphalos wrote:You've got just about the spammiest user name I have ever seen. I was just going to delete you out of hand when I say your name on the New Posts link. good thing I checked here first.


    Ha ha, noted. I"ll keep that in mind if I'm ever mysteriOusby removed from Internet forum pages
    pcqypcqy
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: 07 Jun 2017 05:54

    Previous

    Return to ˲

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

    cron