Blocked?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Lundse

Blocked?

Post by Lundse »

Any changes to the server og hosting solution? Is some IP range blocked?

I am locked out from my computer and can only access jacurutu from an anonymizing service...

/Lundse
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

No problems from my end.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Looking into it...
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

We have a ban on gmail, we get a lot of spam from people using their accounts.

I've unbanned your individual email though, try loging in again.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
orald

Post by orald »

*Sigh* This is how it always begins...this is what you get for letting Edric into the forum...

:twisted:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

orald wrote:*Sigh* This is how it always begins...this is what you get for letting Edric into the forum...

Yes, and you're next, you whiny bitch!!! Hahahahahaha!!! :twisted:

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

orald wrote:*Sigh* This is how it always begins...this is what you get for letting Edric into the forum...
Jesus Christ, the whinnest Israeli in the world.
How on earth did you survive basic training!?
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, let him whine. It's just the bitchiness that comes from being rejected by the object of your infatuation. :roll:

If we just ignore his obvious hard-on for Edric, maybe he'll eventually shut up about it.
orald

Post by orald »

It was supposed to be a joke...rooted in real events, but a joke.

Of course, I could go on for hours on end describing how some canadian cow banned me/peeked at my email and how I continually stalk her around the Dune websites, if that's what it takes to get popularity around these parts.

EDIT: Oh yea, or spew out sexual insults at some shitty psuedo-writer and his wife, stalking them around the web, including in some useless, for-attention-grabbing-retards blog network.

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

orald wrote:It was supposed to be a joke...rooted in real events, but a joke.

Of course, I could go on for hours on end describing how some canadian cow banned me/peeked at my email and how I continually stalk her around the Dune websites, if that's what it takes to get popularity around these parts.

EDIT: Oh yea, or spew out sexual insults at some shitty psuedo-writer and his wife, stalking them around the web, including in some useless, for-attention-grabbing-retards blog network.
I'm not sure if that would make your posts better, but I suppose it would at least be a start.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

orald wrote:It was supposed to be a joke...rooted in real events, but a joke.

That's the spirit. Welcome to Jacurutu!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Aw ... hit a nerve, did I?

SCORE! :D
orald

Post by orald »

Hit a nerve? Why? I've been saying the same thing from the start- if I'm supposedly whinning about ancient history, then you guys are the true masters of it and have no say about the subject.

And seriously, fun as it might've been, you're getting more and more childish as you follow up KJA's stupid posts. You can do better than that.

Maybe I'll start signing off my posts with "Kevie made a poo-poo lolz". :roll:

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

And what interesting thing are you doing? :lol:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Back to the real/original purpose of this thread:

Freak! I just got a message from Lundse through Facebook:
Subject: jacurutu banning

Hi.

I have somehow been banned at jacurutu - I wonder if you could put this message up at the thread I started about it (link to this thread) or pm it to freakz?

I simply have no way of getting in contact with him otherwise... :-(

Thanks

/Lundse

---

Hi - I am still banned on my email (when trying to register it with a new user). When logging in, the system seems to have forgotten me entirely...

Could you mail me at [Lundse's email; PMed to Freak —SC] if/when you think it might work again (i tried mailing you at [Freak's email], but it seems to have bounced).

I tried setting up a new account to get a message to you, but I get a captcha error, probably because I have to go through an anonymizer...
orald

Post by orald »

SandChigger wrote:And what interesting thing are you doing? :lol:
You'd see if you watched my twitter account! 8)

So...you've been defeated by my sound response- the only reason you criticise me is because you want Edric to...eh, what was he doing exactly? Some sort of encyclopedia thingy? What happened to that anyway? :twisted:

And no, I don't have a twitter or any other such kind of site account.

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Nah, I just criticize you 'cause you're a whiney little bitch. ;)

What is it 'Rider says again? Dance, monkey, dance? Come on, whine bitch boy, whine! :lol:

:roll:

Anyway, has Freak been through since my last post? Can anyone else look into the problem for Lundse?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

More info from Lundse on the problem:
The errors exactly:

The jacurutu site is refusing my connections, everything I can try there is through an anonymizer (I use www.anonymouse.org).

Trying to log in, I get the standard 'You have been banned from this forum.' message.

Making a new account, I get a 'The word you entered did not match the image' (trying 5 times or something, I think the anonymizer is screwing with it).

So I guess the 'ban all gmail accounts, except this guy' didn't quite work... One shouldn't think it was that complicated, but it might be a weakness in the software, I dunno...
If he has to use a proxy just to access the site, it sounds like an IP block. Can someone check and make sure his IP addresses haven't been blocked by accident?

And isn't banning all gmail accounts a bit excessive?
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

If you realized the spam that is generated at gmail, you'd ban that service too :)
Seriously, I'm getting rid of my account. I've never encountered more spam with any online e-mail service than I do with gmail. It's awful.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:More info from Lundse on the problem:
The errors exactly:

The jacurutu site is refusing my connections, everything I can try there is through an anonymizer (I use www.anonymouse.org).

Trying to log in, I get the standard 'You have been banned from this forum.' message.

Making a new account, I get a 'The word you entered did not match the image' (trying 5 times or something, I think the anonymizer is screwing with it).

So I guess the 'ban all gmail accounts, except this guy' didn't quite work... One shouldn't think it was that complicated, but it might be a weakness in the software, I dunno...
If he has to use a proxy just to access the site, it sounds like an IP block. Can someone check and make sure his IP addresses haven't been blocked by accident?

And isn't banning all gmail accounts a bit excessive?
If I knew what his IP address was, I could make sure it wasn't on the ban list.

Unbanning people with Gmail accounts is less time consuming than banning the spammers it produces.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

His email and username are on the "un-ban list", I don't know what else to do without his IP.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

He should be able to access the forum. His IP addresses are not blocked, he is activated, and his address is unblocked. Chig, if you could get a non-gmail address from him I will gladly put it in so that he can come try again. Ill also check with Raggy and make sure that there are no network issues, but as far as I can see, but for that address things should be fine.

Goodnight Golden Path!
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

orald wrote:
SandChigger wrote:And what interesting thing are you doing? :lol:
You'd see if you watched my twitter account! 8)

So...you've been defeated by my sound response- the only reason you criticise me is because you want Edric to...eh, what was he doing exactly? Some sort of encyclopedia thingy? What happened to that anyway? :twisted:

And no, I don't have a twitter or any other such kind of site account.
Hyppo is the gift that just keeps on giving. The thing with Edric is that no matter how hard you try to slap him around the face with your dick, Orald, he doesn't seem interested.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Omph, you should ask Worm how he keeps the spammers off his site, I know gmail isn't banned from there.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Mandy wrote:Omph, you should ask Worm how he keeps the spammers off his site, I know gmail isn't banned from there.
We have an excellent catchca system here. That gets most of those turds. The G-mail ban is the last nail in their coffin, pretty much.

Goodnight Golden Path!