• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Calling out Byron "the coward" Merritt

    Image
      What Not To Post

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Postby orald » 09 Jun 2008 04:28

    Serkanner wrote:I do not believe in: the end justifies the means.

    Well, it all depends on the end and the means...I mean, world peace by eradicating certain several billion people, I call it a fair deal. :P

    And the joke is, at work they think I'm a nice person! :lol:
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

    I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    User avatar
    orald
     
    Posts: 3010
    Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
    Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital

    Postby inhuien » 09 Jun 2008 04:32

    Now this has been sticking in my craw like a big shitey bone for a while now. Has anyone else noticed the parallels of over reaction to overt or implied criticisms between The Church Scientology representatives and H.L.P. representatives.
    Image
    User avatar
    inhuien
     
    Posts: 3629
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
    Location: right here as in not (all) there

    Postby orald » 09 Jun 2008 04:34

    IDK, inhuien. Has anybody here seen a death squad around his residence? :P
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

    I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    User avatar
    orald
     
    Posts: 3010
    Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
    Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital

    Postby Mr. Teg » 09 Jun 2008 04:49

    inhuien wrote:Now this has been sticking in my craw like a big shitey bone for a while now. Has anyone else noticed the parallels of over reaction to overt or implied criticisms between The Church Scientology representatives and H.L.P. representatives.


    "The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly." - L. Ron Hubbard, A MANUAL ON THE DISSEMINATION OF MATERIAL, 1955
    CHOAM
    Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
    Brian, Kevin & Byron Image The HLP
    User avatar
    Mr. Teg
    Moderator
     
    Posts: 699
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:14
    Location: Chair

    Postby Nekhrun » 09 Jun 2008 09:12

    Omphalos wrote:
    Mandy wrote:I don't understand why you bother to follow the OH around, if you can't take it.


    Its because he knows in his heart that we are right. Hypatia is almost the same way, but she's got insanity to deal with too.

    Can you all imagine how bad this really is for Byron? Obviously an educated man. Maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but certainly not a spoon. Sitting around, getting phone calls from "uncle Kevin," telling him what to do, then having to commiserate with those total idiots over on DN, distinguishing the "finer points" of those turd novels? No wonder he hates us. We're free!

    So if Byron hates us for our freedoms that would make him the real Talifan right?
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Postby Bijaz » 09 Jun 2008 09:15

    Mmmmm...McScifi

    Image
    User avatar
    Bijaz
     
    Posts: 153
    Joined: 12 Apr 2008 08:33

    Postby Omphalos » 09 Jun 2008 11:17

    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Mandy wrote:I don't understand why you bother to follow the OH around, if you can't take it.


    Its because he knows in his heart that we are right. Hypatia is almost the same way, but she's got insanity to deal with too.

    Can you all imagine how bad this really is for Byron? Obviously an educated man. Maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but certainly not a spoon. Sitting around, getting phone calls from "uncle Kevin," telling him what to do, then having to commiserate with those total idiots over on DN, distinguishing the "finer points" of those turd novels? No wonder he hates us. We're free!

    So if Byron hates us for our freedoms that would make him the real Talifan right?


    Are you suggesting that Byron Merritt is an evil evildoer of evil?
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6584
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Postby Mandy » 09 Jun 2008 11:21

    Byron has always had the option of joining these fan sites anonymously like everyone else. I can understand him being naive about the message board world in the beginning, but he's had a couple years to learn. He can be as free as we are, if he'll just let himself be. Free your mind, Byron! :P
    User avatar
    Mandy
    Cat Herder
     
    Posts: 1700
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18

    Postby Tleilax Master B » 09 Jun 2008 11:37

    Spice Grandson wrote:Serkanner,

    I would also ask that anyone who claims that I've called them names to please show me where I've done this.


    Byron, when are you going to learn that this devious little Master keeps everything archived? Ask and you shall receive, here is what you posted over on 'Keen in one of your less, uh..... civil moments:

    Since we're now allowed to start threads that insult other members, let me keep the ball rolling with not-just-a-little hypocrisy...

    So Mr. Teg believes my brain to have been malled around on the ground before being placed in some sort of container where it now lives in tandum with everything un-Dune-like. Not to mention my "pussy" status. Always enjoyable to have that female label applied.

    I would venture to say that Mr. Teg is a small section of toilet paper that I used to wipe my bum on and discard into a port-a-pottie where it sits atop other fecal material only to fester amongst the mound of shite-eating flies that buzz around him (it?) before another large turd comes flying downward on top of him.

    Ah ...good times....




    Sooooooo, have you called anyone names or not? :wink:
    Image
    User avatar
    Tleilax Master B
     
    Posts: 674
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:54
    Location: Desert of New Mexico

    Postby Phaedrus » 09 Jun 2008 11:50

    I knew we had an archivist around here somewhere!

    Good job on that, B.
    You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.
    User avatar
    Phaedrus
     
    Posts: 551
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 04:35

    Postby Nekhrun » 09 Jun 2008 12:20

    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Mandy wrote:I don't understand why you bother to follow the OH around, if you can't take it.


    Its because he knows in his heart that we are right. Hypatia is almost the same way, but she's got insanity to deal with too.

    Can you all imagine how bad this really is for Byron? Obviously an educated man. Maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but certainly not a spoon. Sitting around, getting phone calls from "uncle Kevin," telling him what to do, then having to commiserate with those total idiots over on DN, distinguishing the "finer points" of those turd novels? No wonder he hates us. We're free!

    So if Byron hates us for our freedoms that would make him the real Talifan right?


    Are you suggesting that Byron Merritt is an evil evildoer of evil?

    I don't know about all that, but it does seem that this latest behavior is something that Al Qaeda might engage in. Limitation of free expression and a complete divorce from logic/reality, you know, stuff like that.
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Postby Omphalos » 09 Jun 2008 12:28

    Tleilax Master B wrote:
    Spice Grandson wrote:Serkanner,

    I would also ask that anyone who claims that I've called them names to please show me where I've done this.


    Byron, when are you going to learn that this devious little Master keeps everything archived? Ask and you shall receive, here is what you posted over on 'Keen in one of your less, uh..... civil moments:

    Since we're now allowed to start threads that insult other members, let me keep the ball rolling with not-just-a-little hypocrisy...

    So Mr. Teg believes my brain to have been malled around on the ground before being placed in some sort of container where it now lives in tandum with everything un-Dune-like. Not to mention my "pussy" status. Always enjoyable to have that female label applied.

    I would venture to say that Mr. Teg is a small section of toilet paper that I used to wipe my bum on and discard into a port-a-pottie where it sits atop other fecal material only to fester amongst the mound of shite-eating flies that buzz around him (it?) before another large turd comes flying downward on top of him.

    Ah ...good times....




    Sooooooo, have you called anyone names or not? :wink:


    Thanks, B! That is the post I was talking about. Apparently it was Teg whom you called an asswipe. Teg, why dont you threaten him with legal action? :lol: :lol:

    Seriously Merritt. Grow a pair.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6584
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Postby Omphalos » 09 Jun 2008 12:30

    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Mandy wrote:I don't understand why you bother to follow the OH around, if you can't take it.


    Its because he knows in his heart that we are right. Hypatia is almost the same way, but she's got insanity to deal with too.

    Can you all imagine how bad this really is for Byron? Obviously an educated man. Maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but certainly not a spoon. Sitting around, getting phone calls from "uncle Kevin," telling him what to do, then having to commiserate with those total idiots over on DN, distinguishing the "finer points" of those turd novels? No wonder he hates us. We're free!

    So if Byron hates us for our freedoms that would make him the real Talifan right?


    Are you suggesting that Byron Merritt is an evil evildoer of evil?

    I don't know about all that, but it does seem that this latest behavior is something that Al Qaeda might engage in. Limitation of free expression and a complete divorce from logic/reality, you know, stuff like that.


    That property that Frank lived on in WA must have had a lot of lead in the water, because Brian's and Bryon's generations sure are having mental problems, arent they?
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6584
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Postby Tleilax Master B » 09 Jun 2008 13:03

    No problem Omph and Phaedrus. As Freakzilla is fond of saying, I exist only to serve :D
    Image
    User avatar
    Tleilax Master B
     
    Posts: 674
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:54
    Location: Desert of New Mexico

    Postby Spice Grandson » 09 Jun 2008 15:52

    Must've been a lapse in my otherwise good humour. My apologies to Mr. Teg.
    Keep it civil. Keep it cool.

    ImageImage

    http://www.filmreviewstew.com
    User avatar
    Spice Grandson
     
    Posts: 87
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:46
    Location: California Central Coast

    Postby SandChigger » 09 Jun 2008 16:10

    Maybe it was someone else using your account?

    Apologies are easy, just words, especially in this medium.

    If you're really sorry, be a luv and sneak us a copy of The Outline! :D
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

    I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

    I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Postby Tleilax Master B » 09 Jun 2008 16:38

    ^^Hehe. Sure, that would make everything copacetic and we can all live together in peace and harmony :D
    Image
    User avatar
    Tleilax Master B
     
    Posts: 674
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:54
    Location: Desert of New Mexico

    Postby Spice Grandson » 09 Jun 2008 18:34

    SandChigger wrote:Apologies are easy, just words, especially in this medium.


    Really? I've not yet heard one. Guess I probably shouldn't expect to, either. Just a hunch.
    Keep it civil. Keep it cool.

    ImageImage

    http://www.filmreviewstew.com
    User avatar
    Spice Grandson
     
    Posts: 87
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:46
    Location: California Central Coast

    Postby Mandy » 09 Jun 2008 18:41

    We're still waiting for Keven to apologize for molesting Dune.
    User avatar
    Mandy
    Cat Herder
     
    Posts: 1700
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18

    Postby Tleilax Master B » 09 Jun 2008 18:44

    :D
    Image
    User avatar
    Tleilax Master B
     
    Posts: 674
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:54
    Location: Desert of New Mexico

    Postby SandChigger » 09 Jun 2008 18:49

    I'm sorry, Byron.

    I was stupid enough to think of you as a real person and actually get to like you quite a bit, as much as someone can who only interacts with someone else online.

    (Ask Teg...I held out for a long time, even after you banned me, until recently as a matter of fact. Now...plphphth! Mouthpiece, go blow!)
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

    I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

    I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Postby Freakzilla » 09 Jun 2008 18:55

    I'm sorry that the members here stoop to namecalling. :cry:
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18074
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Postby Spice Grandson » 09 Jun 2008 18:56

    SandChigger wrote:Mouthpiece, go blow!)


    It appears apologies are not that easy here. Insults are obviously much simpler. Duly noted.
    Keep it civil. Keep it cool.

    ImageImage

    http://www.filmreviewstew.com
    User avatar
    Spice Grandson
     
    Posts: 87
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:46
    Location: California Central Coast

    Postby SandChigger » 09 Jun 2008 18:58

    Oh, sorry, Freak, was that namecalling? I considered it a job description.
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

    I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

    I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Postby GamePlayer » 09 Jun 2008 19:32

    Funny that; I found the "guilty by association" verdict far more damning.

    "Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Jacurutu forums?"

    :vomit:
    User avatar
    GamePlayer
    70mm God
     
    Posts: 2993
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
    Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    PreviousNext

    Return to ˲

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

    cron