Calling out Byron "the coward" Merritt

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

I vote get it out of here. I see the "principle of it" in keeping it here, but it's just too distracting from this place's purpose. We haven't had any productive conversation since this started, and while it is amusing I'd rather talk about Dune. IMO.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Mandy wrote:Byron only comes here to cause trouble, I don't see the difference between him and Hypatia or arnoldo.
The difference is, as far as I can tell, that with Byron its a knee-jerk thing. With Turd-Boy and Hyppo its what they are all about.

As to moving the thread, we would have to isolate all of the code and port that over to T(A)U, and that is too big a job. Within Jacurutu we can use the mod functions to move it.
Last edited by Omphalos on 10 Jun 2008 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I like having Byron here regardless of his contribution because he is the official mouthpiece for the HLP and could be a valuable source of information if we can get past all this childishness.

BTW, if we want to point fingers for namecalling, KJA started it all by calling us Talifans.

So :P
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Phaedrus

Post by Phaedrus »

Freakzilla wrote:KJA started it all by calling us Talifans.
I was thinking that earlier, but decided not to mention it.

It's always nice to know that we're the ones who are "hateful folks who don't know how to fully interact with people." We compare the HLP and their products to McDonald's.

Their star author compares us to terrorists.

I'm glad we have that straight.
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Haven't you guys been waiting for Byron to produce some valuable information for about 2 yrs now? I understand why he's not being banned though, he's FH's grandson afterall.
orald

Post by orald »

SC wrote:(It's a carcrash, or trainwreck...ya gotta look a few times.)
And play with the bodies a bit before the cops show? :)
AToE wrote:Here here. (or is it Hear hear?).
Hear, hear!
loremaster wrote:does not EVER contribute productively (even orald manages about 1 in 10).
The wrongs they do me. :cry:
HoosierDaddy wrote:
bryanvdk wrote:fuck byron, fuck the HLP. may they burn on a pyre of their own books. :)
Now that I have absolutely no problem with.

:twisted:
Dracarys! :twisted:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Serkanner wrote:
Lets just say that you last message after I was banned shows how you think about me ... so you are correct that I think you are a prick.
boo-freakidy-hoo. :roll:
HoosierDaddy

Post by HoosierDaddy »

I vote for locking the thread, meaning that no more replies are allowed, and it would sink to the bottom of the threads' list. Moving the thread to another site is the same as deleting it IMO.
HoosierDaddy

Post by HoosierDaddy »

Mandy wrote:Haven't you guys been waiting for Byron to produce some valuable information for about 2 yrs now? I understand why he's not being banned though, he's FH's grandson afterall.
Byron posting KJA and BH accomplishments is one of the funniest posts I've seen here. We would surely miss his style of humor if he wasn't around.

:P
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Actually, we just need to start ignoring him, however much fun it is to get him riled up and frothing (you just know he gets those little spittle flecks at the corners of his mouth).

As I've pointed out before, he is essentially irrelevant.
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"