Refuses to Troll Anymore

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Onasander

Refuses to Troll Anymore

Post by Onasander »

I logged on to do some updating trolling on this site, but found it moving so damn slow now that I've lost all motivation to do so. It's really quieted down here- think it would be the opposite given the movie and all (the movie I haven't heard jack squat about in months- not that I'm looking that hard... but you would figure if it's known Anchorman 2 and Zoolander 2 are being made- I would hear also about Dune).

You guys better get to posting or I'll........... not troll again when I visit in a few months. I mean it, I swear.
Hunchback Jack

Re: Refuses to Troll Anymore

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Please post in the appropriate threads rather than opening new ones.

In this case, the existing "Onasander's farewell troll-post, for real this time, honest" threads are here and here.

Thank you.

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Ya Unasander! Min kus ummak khara faqat. :)
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Please don't feed the children people.
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

What I find amusing is that these "farewell, no more troll" posts are in themselves troll posts.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I kinda hate to say it, but I vote to kick-ban & IP block this silly bitch

I tried to make it clear to him before that trolling with me is just fine, if it's good trolling ..
he hasn't stepped up his game at all; this troll of "lack of traffic" is too easily refutable to bother with ..

in the beginning, he almost had a legitimate point about the quantity of KJA-bashing here -
but then he overstepped to say that was all this forum was, that there was no real
Dune content here - of course, that's a really fucking stupid thing to say, and I think he
realized that after doing a lurk_moar and discovering that not only was there real
Dune discussion, there's was a whole shitload of it, and most of it was way over his
head ...

so cool; troll, troll again .... but he keeps dipping the same empty hook in the water ....

the successful troll stirs up the board, with intentional lies or claims, pushes the buttons of
regular members, gets people riled up and mad ... he's done none of those good-troll things,
only the annoying-troll stuff ...

and, in my humble (and correct) opinion, the annoying-troll is actually a spammer ...

and by the way, to the troll:
quite awhile back I challenged you to point me to a forum with "real" Dune content,
or atleast the type of discussion you seem to think we lack ....

where is this forum ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Boring. Ban this guy for being boring.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
A Thing of Eternity

Leave him be and ban him by adding him to your ignore list. Children should be ignored when behaving badly for attention, so cut off the attention.

Freak and Omph make the calls, but we're not the place to get banned from without crossing a line. Stop posting in this kid's threads and he'll get tired and move on.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Put it on ignore. It's not worth the effort. Fuck it.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Onasander wrote:IYou guys better get to posting or I'll........... not troll again when I visit in a few months. I mean it, I swear.
Fucktard, why don't you sit on my cock and get fucked?
Lundse

Post by Lundse »

Hunchback Jack wrote:Please post in the appropriate threads rather than opening new ones.

In this case, the existing "Onasander's farewell troll-post, for real this time, honest" threads are here and here.
Perfect answer. Obvious troll now too obvious (and so, damn, boring!) not to be blocked.
A Thing of Eternity

Also can we please move this thread, and any others this kid started to the Ghafla subforum? These posts have nothing to do with Dune.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I'm with Rider: if you bring nothing to the table ... if you're an even lower form of life than Conway ... then you don't get to be here. Ever.

This whole "We're the open Dune forum; we never ban anybody" thing is extremely over-rated. No matter where you go in life, there's exceptions that prove the rule.

Even preeks have something to say, misguided though it might be. This idiot has nothing. Ban/IP block, please.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Aw, DAD! :cry:

It's FUN poking soft things with a stick! :lol:

(But I do second Thang's suggestion: Get this shit the hell out of General Dune Discussion.)
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Migration thirded.
Lundse

Post by Lundse »

Ban/migration/block not supported.

Unless a specific policy is invoked, where the sanction was stated to be blocking and there can be absolutely no doubt the policy was violated. I do put a great deal into the fact that we are open, do not censor and do not ban those who disagree with us - while all the namecalling can be so much fun, we cross a line when we censor a viewpoint.

And yeah, I do agree that this is the most obvious and non-interesting troll ever, but there can be no doubt that this is not a value judgement. Pegging yourself as a troll does give some leeway, though.

Maybe the rules should mention trolls...?
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

NONONONO, migration reiterated. Just cause: Zero Dune Relevance.
A Thing of Eternity

Seconded, moving this thread to it's correct sub-forum has nothing to do with violating or not violating rules.

I'm against banning because that's obviously what he wants.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Seconded, moving this thread to it's correct sub-forum has nothing to do with violating or not violating rules.

What I think too. Banning is a win for this guy, and I don't want him to have a trophy. How bouts I move it (or rather all of them) to the What Not To Do forum and leave this one only open?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

I enjoy feeding the troll. I've bought my own pedigree troll feed for just these occasions.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
A Thing of Eternity

Omphalos wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:Seconded, moving this thread to it's correct sub-forum has nothing to do with violating or not violating rules.

What I think too. Banning is a win for this guy, and I don't want him to have a trophy. How bouts I move it (or rather all of them) to the What Not To Do forum and leave this one only open?
Even that seems like feeding the troll, I vote stick it into Ghafla, your call obviously though.
Lundse

Post by Lundse »

Omphalos wrote:What I think too. Banning is a win for this guy, and I don't want him to have a trophy. How bouts I move it (or rather all of them) to the What Not To Do forum and leave this one only open?
Great - since he seems to enjoy posting obvious what-not -to-do-stuff, stuff him down there...
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Kick him in the dick and then make the bad examples thread the only one he can post in.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

Can you guys please stay on topic here, the subject of this discussion isn't about you, your opinion, our your egotistical feelings, it's about me. Please be respectful and keep on track, and not troll this thread. I simply do not want to troll anymore.... it bores me. Everything Dune wise on the internet is slowing down. I've moved on in my life in most respects. And howmany times do I have to say this, I use a public computer. Do you not remember all the effort they went through over at Dune Forum to block people from using a new user name? I lack the desire to do that, but if it comes to it, then I will make another set of four usernames- and will just use the computer down the hall, or down the street at the branch library instead.

I like your kitty sand chiggar- looks like mine when she was a baby.

And yes sand rider, I 'could' agree with you completely, if it wasn't for the fact that back when I was 'The Troll Emperor of Dune' a few years back, I came up with the exact same philosophy but with much, much more depth looking into historical interrelations of personality typing and heretics, and goading. You can google me under that old user name- can't post there because I united every other Troll into a psychological based Jihad on a personality typing website and cuased it to close down, and then launched a like assault on several other sites until they aquiested- but I'm not that much into propunding the Doctine of Useful Heretics vs Useful Idiots in the scope of Will to Power anymore. Just like Duncan attacking Moneo- your're just a older model behind the curve on this one. Why I show you so much attention though- reminds me of the anachorisms that persist (many of the Trolls became dune fans because of me- the idea might of migrated here and you don't even realize the origin of the source).

Ban if you wish, but know I am back- and not interested in trolling anymore- unless something big happens, and it deserves being dethroned. Don't care to rename myself unless I hve to- don't mind carrying my history- it was fun mind fucking Sand C.- or attacking his attacks repeatedly. But it just doesn't sustain one for long.... you can only get a year max of enjoyment form that.

Sure more than half the forum hates me, but it's okay, because I never payed attention to you in the first place, and you mean little to me, so it's not even a need for a consolation. Just point me to Dune. Bored, and laying down my arms.... the only true way a troll dies- as the not feeding the troll line has the same defensive flaws of any linear defense- and my record on the net under the above supplied name proves this.