Question about Pakistani Edition of Dune 7

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandRider
Watermaster

Re: Question about Pakistani Edition of Dune 7

Post by SandRider »

maybe, maybe .... the post was certainly long enough, using many words to say little ...
and as a troll, it was made of Fail & AIDS ...

also, OntheSander had a bit of a chubby for me as well, I guess cause I talked bad to him and
told him he was a genuine fuck-up of a Doon Skolar, so it'd make sense that he would have
dug back thru all my posts, and hit upon my unfortunate pubic hygienic habits ...

I guess I missed (or just didn't care) that OnmySander was from New York where-ever ...

if so, that's it, troll-mystery solved ....

annnnnddd .... I'm bored.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I guess I ought to do this more often,
but it just never occurs to me ....
Onasander
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Onasander, Onisander or Onosander (1st century AD) was a Greek philosopher. He was the author of a commentary on the Republic of Plato, which is lost, but we still possess his Strategikos (Στρατηγικός), a short but comprehensive work on the duties of a general. It is dedicated to Quintus Veranius Nepos, consul in AD 49, and legate of Britain. It was the chief authority for the military writings of the emperors Maurice and Leo VI, and Maurice of Saxony, who consulted it in a French translation and expressed a high opinion of it.

Onasander's Strategikos consists one of the most important treatises on ancient military matters and provides information not commonly available in other ancient works on Greek military tactics, especially concerning the use of the light infantry in battle.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Might be time for an update.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
ouroboros

Post by ouroboros »

I can't believe this guy, trying to sneak in without even bothering to hide his IP address. We definately need to update this site to weed these kinds of guys out.

Sick in tired of reading Jung this and Mythological basis that, who the fuck does this guy think her is? We don't care what the dtory means, we don't want to understand it that way- we have our limited views, we don't even come close to understanding what Leto meant when he claimed to be the Shadow Apocalypse, and how that related to the breeding of Siona in the Golden Path, and sure the fuck don't care about the Mesopotamian origins of Children of Dune. Who even gives a fuck about the Hymnals of back then- can't possible talk about the origins of JACURUTU and Leto's transformation in the cave of the desert underworld via a blue elixor that gave him immortality and turned him into a great human headed snake.

Fuck this guy, we have serious bitching and squabbling to do. Let's just stick to what we know, and close our ears and eyes to any peering deeper. Let's talk exclusively about the new books, and never let anyone get a word in otherwise about the old series, and scare off every new fan of the series- that's what the fuck we do- because we're old and grouchie and have nothing else to do but bitch and whine while others walk around collecting, analyzing, and preserving Frank's Legacy despite ourselves. We're our own worst enemy, and that's the way we like it. Piss on you you stupid historian-philosopher person you who travels around on the internet using 20 historical names and archetypes, and is a member of every large Dune website on the net trying to compensate for the thick headed mindlessness of some of the talifans on the net who prefer the clique/cult of ignorance they've successfully created. It's only the Orthodox Herbertarians or the Preqs, there is no such thing as a Frank Herbert fan anymore. Get if motherfucker? We win, we bitch the loudest, and the longest. Now get a fucking moveon you piece of shit.
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

Obvious troll is obvious.

Seriously, this attempt is almost shameful toward most trolls.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Oh, shut the fuck up, Onasander, you're a moron. :roll:
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Onasander, listen carefully:

FUCK YOU.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Why isn't this in Bad Examples yet? This asswipe doesn't know anything about Jung or Mythology.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

Nor does he know a thing about Internet proxies and Iranian law.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Bad Examples, at a minimum.

Willful use of sock-puppets will get your ass banned at many, many sites.

This ain't my site; I'm just sayin' ...
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.