Question about Pakistani Edition of Dune 7

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Tzetzes

Question about Pakistani Edition of Dune 7

Post by Tzetzes »

Hello, my English is not so good. I am from Islamabad, and I have all seven copies of Bootleg of Frank Herbert Dunes. I went recently to Iran, and found out our copy of book seven is not same as Iranian copies. They have book 7 and 8, and Hero Trilogy. Our books seven differ, not really even same book. We have Dune: Oracle of Time where Duncan is hunted by the Alien Oracles, and destroys the capacity to see into our universe, because he too is part Sandworm like they are. The capacity to create universal hybrid was key. I thought, hey, this was cool, but then I read Iranian dune, and thought the 7 and 8 version there was pretty fucking gay. Which is correct series? We only have bootlegs in both countries, and no one knows which to trust.

Does anyone know Frank Herbert Address for the emails? I wish to ask him myself. We also wish to know how Fremen wiped butt without use of water or toilet paper. Anus is not good place for sands, very ichy.
Tzetzes

Re: Question about Pakistani Edition of Dune 7

Post by Tzetzes »

Before I unlog, I will say I owned my Copy of Dune 7 for 15 years. It says it's printed in 1993. I do not remember when Iranian Dune is made, or Hero Series. We do not have internet access often where I live, only internet cafe if it's signal is up, usually not.

I really like how the Duncans swarmed the Oracle of Time in the end, with one jumping into her mouth, and prevented Daniel and Marty from being born. I don't trust any Kwistwatezes (? don't know how to plural this in English) so powerful they effects alien universes before they are born. It was beautiful ending to Dune series, and linked it all together well. I can't make sense of these Iranian Dunes though. Why would everyone be on a ship and bring back both Letos and 2 Pauls? Please, we hope it's not true Dune. Which is authentic Dune, we need to know! My club is 34 members. We are split down middle.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Tzetzes wrote:Hello, my English is not so good. I am from Islamabad, and I have all seven copies of Bootleg of Frank Herbert Dunes. I went recently to Iran, and found out our copy of book seven is not same as Iranian copies. They have book 7 and 8, and Hero Trilogy. Our books seven differ, not really even same book. We have Dune: Oracle of Time where Duncan is hunted by the Alien Oracles, and destroys the capacity to see into our universe, because he too is part Sandworm like they are. The capacity to create universal hybrid was key. I thought, hey, this was cool, but then I read Iranian dune, and thought the 7 and 8 version there was pretty fucking gay. Which is correct series? We only have bootlegs in both countries, and no one knows which to trust.

Does anyone know Frank Herbert Address for the emails? I wish to ask him myself. We also wish to know how Fremen wiped butt without use of water or toilet paper. Anus is not good place for sands, very ichy.
Tzetzes wrote:Before I unlog, I will say I owned my Copy of Dune 7 for 15 years. It says it's printed in 1993. I do not remember when Iranian Dune is made, or Hero Series. We do not have internet access often where I live, only internet cafe if it's signal is up, usually not.

I really like how the Duncans swarmed the Oracle of Time in the end, with one jumping into her mouth, and prevented Daniel and Marty from being born. I don't trust any Kwistwatezes (? don't know how to plural this in English) so powerful they effects alien universes before they are born. It was beautiful ending to Dune series, and linked it all together well. I can't make sense of these Iranian Dunes though. Why would everyone be on a ship and bring back both Letos and 2 Pauls? Please, we hope it's not true Dune. Which is authentic Dune, we need to know! My club is 34 members. We are split down middle.
:clap:

Achlan wasachlan! Welcome to our sietch! :D

Does this look and sound like what you have?

It's discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1336&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Why is Perry Farrell shooting lasers out of his eyes at Kundun?
Or is that Kundune?
:lol:... :? :|

I still have no idea what's going on.
WELCOME!
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

:lol: My brain almost exploded. Seriously.

Hello, not sure how much of that was kidding and serious. Frank's been dead a loooooong time friend. :wink:

As to wiping their butts - I think they just had a tube stuck up their butt, no wiping needed.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I'd like an IP trace, please ...

if this is originating from Boulder, or Norman, Oklahoma or somesuch,
this can be nipped in the bud right now ...

if the IP does resolve to Pakiland, I've got questions ...
starting with what kind of passport he has that allows crossings into Iran ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Hello, not sure how much of that was kidding and serious.
Yeah, that's why I quoted the text of both posts, in case he deletes them later. :P
Frank's been dead a loooooong time friend. :wink:
Oh, right! SORRY, I forgot to mention that part! :oops:
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

can't be real
Kwistwatezes?
I like it, but I seriously doubt this is coming from Pakistan.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

merkin muffley wrote:I like it, but I seriously doubt this is coming from Pakistan.
And what exactly was YOUR first clue? :lol:
Anus is not good place for sands, very ichy.
:laughing-rolling: That's almost sigworthy. On another forum. Like FED2k, for example; whole LOTTA itchy anus over there these days. :lol:
Tzetzes

Post by Tzetzes »

I thank those who befriended me, and am hurt in a sense by those who choose not to embrace me in my open coming. My heart, though heavy in the burden some will not accept me because of my origins, and holds suspicions that demand impossible and absurd acknowledgments, such as contacting the IPs in my country for jailing me- what have I done to you I ask?- I none the less remember the lessons of Rumi in my heart, and embrace you as a brother.... a stunted and spiritually ugly brother, with a small smelly penis, but brother none the less. The saintly lives and memories of the dervishes who served man and loved God most sincerly demand nothing less than overlooking your pubeless insults. My heart is covered by a nictitating membrane, capable of blocking all hate, and letting only love to pass through it, it is the guardian of sanity and universal love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=037uSAIahho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You do not need a passport to enter into Iran, just a Donkey and a lot of freetime. See, the knowledge of the Tahrirolvasyleh is all you really need.... you ride the donkey to the border, and at the border, the Iranians have their way with it sexually. Then, you move on, and everytime you are stopped, they have thier way with it again and again. This makes it much more practical than taking it in the dark void, if Donkey is premeiited by writings of Ayatollah Khomeini to be used for penetration. Once in Iran a great distance, Donkey will move much slower, because it's hind hurts. You can sell it to Nestorians for meat once it is filled with enough seed. Then, use the money to help buy new Donkey- which always moves much slower than Donkeys from Pakistan, because it's hairy maelstrom is already abused and ripped up pretty well.

No Mr. Sand Chigger, that is not the book. Why you name yourself after great desert tick? In my country, the sand chiggers attack themselves eagerly to mans testicles, and suck out all the juices within with great green. Please do not be a ball sucker, mine are long, dry, and droopy, and already used up for years of being sucked. You cannot have mine, no matter how young and lithfully spreadsome you are.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

:lol:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I'm in a New Yorrrrrk, state of mind!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Tzetzes wrote:You do not need a passport to enter into Iran, just a Donkey and a lot of freetime.
Hell, you could say that about a lot of things.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hmmm... who do we know in New York... :think:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:Hmmm... who do we know in New York... :think:
Check the spreadsheet I PM'd you guys.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

SandChigger wrote: :clap:

Achlan wasachlan! Welcome to our sietch! :D

Does this look and sound like what you have?

It's discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1336&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's a pretty trippy cover.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
Tzetzes

Post by Tzetzes »

I said I wanted the Frank Herberts address of email, not to be addressed by Frank Herberts shemales.
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

Okay.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Tzetzes wrote:I said I wanted the Frank Herberts address of email, not to be addressed by Frank Herberts shemales.
You've already been told that Frank Herbert has been dead since 1986. You can find email addresses for the HLP (the Herbert family) at their website, http://www.dunenovels.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Now FUCK YOU and the syphilitic donkey you rode in on.
Tzetzes

Post by Tzetzes »

Heavenly Blessed, may peace be upon you my ticklish testicular pest.

I have sent a message to the moderator, asking for details.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Go scratch your balls elsewhere, fuckhead.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

he references my foul-smelling penis, so he's been around here before;
I don't think a new troll would dig out those old buried threads that fast ...

so it's an old troll, like the SwordMaster, or one of you kids trying to
stretch out your sockpuppet wings ...

protip: mods can check for post IPs with one click, so don't claim a bogus location,
esp. as the basis for the entire troll ... and remember, some folks have been around
the block a few times, and know shit, so don't troll out of your depth ... currently,
"normal" Pak citizens can't legally enter Iran; so your sockpuppet is either Taliban,
or a smuggler, or Paki Intelligence, or an exempted businessman with huge, top-level
connections ... or a simple illiterate donkey-salesman who doesn't even know there
is a border; and so, highly unlikely to be on the net asking about dead American
writers ...
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Trolling Tip #2: Be funnier than the people you're trying to troll.

One for the Bad Examples Forum?

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

John Tzetzes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Tzetzes (Greek: Ἰωάννης Τζέτζης, c. 1110 – 1180) was a Byzantine poet and grammarian, known to have lived at Constantinople during the 12th century.

Tzetzes was Georgian on his mother's side. In his works, Tzetzes states that his grandmother was a relative of the Georgian Bagratid princess Maria of Alania who came to Constantinople with her and later became the second wife of the sebastos Constantine, megas droungarios and nephew of the patriarch Michael I Cerularius.[1]

Tzetzes was described as vain, seems to have resented any attempt at rivalry, and violently attacked his fellow grammarians. Owing to a lack of written material, he was obliged to trust to his memory; therefore caution has to be exercised in reading his work. However, he was learned, and made a great contribution to the furtherance of the study of ancient Greek literature.

The most important of his many works is considered to be the Book of Histories, usually called Chiliades ("thousands") from the arbitrary division by its first editor (N. Gerbel, 1546) into books each containing 1000 lines (it actually consists of 12,674 lines of political verse). It is a collection of literary, historical, theological, and antiquarian miscellanies, whose chief value consists in the fact that it to some extent makes up for the loss of works which were accessible to Tzetzes. The whole production suffers from an unnecessary display of learning, the total number of authors quoted being more than 400. The author subsequently brought out a revised edition with marginal notes in prose and verse (ed. T. Kiessling, 1826; on the sources see C. Harder, De J. T. historiarum fontibus quaestiones selectae, diss., Kiel, 1886).

A collection of 107 Letters addressed partly to fictitious personages, and partly to the great men and women of the writer's time, contain a considerable amount of biographical details.

Tzetzes supplemented Homer's Iliad by a work that begins with the birth of Paris and continues the tale to the Achaeans' return home.

The Homeric Allegories, in "political" verse and dedicated initially to the German-born empress Irene and then to Constantine Cotertzes, are two didactic poems in which Homer and the Homeric theology are set forth and then explained by means of three kinds of allegory: historical (πρακτική), anagogic (ψυχική) or physical (στοιχειακή).

Tzetzes also wrote commentaries on a number of Greek authors, the most important of which is that on the Cassandra or Alexandra of Lycophron (ed. K.O. Müller, 1811), in the production of which his brother Isaac is generally associated with him. Mention may also be made of a dramatic sketch in iambic verse, in which the caprices of fortune and the wretched lot of the learned are described; and of an iambic poem on the death of the emperor Manuel, noticeable for introducing at the beginning of each line the last word of the line preceding it (both in Pietro Matranga, Anecdota Graeca 1850).

For the other works of Tzetzes see J. A. Fabricius, Bibliotheca graeca (ed. Harles), xi.228, and Karl Krumbacher, Geschichte der byz. Litt. (2nd ed., 1897); monograph by G. Hart, "De Tzetzarum nomine, vitis, scriptis," in Jahn's Jahrbucher für classische Philologie. Supplementband xii (Leipzig, 1881).
Encyclopædia Britannica

born c. 1110 died after 1180

Byzantine didactic poet and scholar who preserved much valuable information from ancient Greek literature and scholarship, in which he was widely read.

Tzetzes was for a time secretary to a provincial governor, then earned a meagre living by teaching and writing. He has been described as the perfect specimen of the Byzantine pedant. His literary and scholarly output was enormous, although it contained many inaccuracies—mostly because he was quoting from memory, lacking books, which he said his poverty forced him to do without.

also, I had written the first response to the OP,
basically the same as what I later posted,
requesting an IP check - but when I went to submit,
I saw that the SandChigger had cock-blocked me,
with an attempt to answer the posed questions ...

so I just laid back in the cut for a minute, to see what would develop ....
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SandRider wrote:so it's an old troll, like the SwordMaster
I was thinking Onasander, since he's such an expert on that area of the world.

Not to mention his obvious continuing sexual obsession with me. ;)