Paul's Knife Duel With Jamis

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

tenfingersofdoom

Re: Paul's Knife Duel With Jamis

Post by tenfingersofdoom »

English isn't the minority or majority where I work, I was just trying to learn new methods of communication, hence; do you know anything better than google translate, I assumed too much, I'm sorry.
Kevin J. Anderson is so stupid he thinks he invented The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen since he wrote the movie tie-in.
tenfingersofdoom

And I should have phrased it better.
Kevin J. Anderson is so stupid he thinks he invented The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen since he wrote the movie tie-in.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

tenfingersofdoom wrote:English isn't the minority or majority where I work, I was just trying to learn new methods of communication, hence; do you know anything better than google translate, I assumed too much, I'm sorry.
You are not sorry at all. I'll come back on your ass tomorrow, when I'm sober.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
tenfingersofdoom

But the question I was trying to answer is where the loincloth becomes involved. If it's anything like a wetsuit you need underwear. The army is developing stilsuits, it would be something interesting to follow. And if frank ever wore something like a stilsuit which I am likening to a wetsuit he would have included the facts of the experience in his fiction like he always. Probably a stretch, fuck puns, but a loincloth would have been necessary
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

I'm not offended, and Serk is a pretty good fellow... I expect most people here reserve real judgement untill they feel someone has lost the power to surprize them.

I see Serkanner has beaten me to the post.
And tenfingersofdoom.

Thank you both for the laugh, that was great!
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
tenfingersofdoom

No, honestly, I'm sorry serkanner. I should have phrased my question to you better.
tenfingersofdoom

Seriously, three pages for your entertainment. Did we do better than briomnius and kevrasmus?
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Don't poke the bear. (Serk is like ten bears that haven't eaten in weeks and are piss drunk when he's angry!)
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I think they wore underware. I just don't think Frank was the kind of guy to have a whole people go commando.

I think that if Jamis had put a loincloth on after taking the stillsuit off, Frank would have said that.

I believe that in that scene, Paul had shorts on underneath his, too.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Demerzel

Re:

Post by Demerzel »

orald wrote:That sounds like it's more than a simple matter of pulling it off. "Detached" means it was connected...probably the "quick release catheter and anal poop pipe" mentioned earlier.

Well, ok, a catheter isn't needed, what inhuien probably means is a pipe to piss in like the astraunauts use(though bugger me with thumper if I know what female astronauts use :? ).
What I can't imagine(though I've thought of it before with no solution) is how the fecies get to their pockets.
Forced to find an answer now, I hypotethize it should be a "crouchless diper(sp?)", meaning that the part where the poop goes is gone(also of course a hole for the penis-tube) and instead it slids right into the pockets, I can't see any other solution except a pipe shoved right up there, which seems unlikely to say the least*.

I imagine pooping has to done while crouching, since that's the only anatomically feasable way for a human not to crap down on himself(and I think it's just much more natural and efficient).
Still there's the question of how to avoid fecies sticking and fouling the surrounding area, but I think I can picture a workable system, perhaps involving the Fremen tightening the anal area around his buttocks so it's not loose and directly below for the fecies to drop without spilling over anywhere. Then when he/she stands up, the fecies stay in the bottom of the pocket(which naturally stretches and straightens with the rest of the throusers.
Imagine how pockets on your throusers look like when you're sitting and standing, so if you put a key while sitting(the fabric being lax and the opening wide) it slids down and gets anchored in place when standing.

Ok, you can all puke now.

*Though it would explain why all Fremen are so anal. :lol:
:clap: You are disgusting.
When Paul was three I found him wearing lingerie I was planning to wear for my Duke. I asked him: "How can this be?" and he answered: "For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!" I was proud since these were the first words Paul ever spoke, but now I knew for certain that my Paul was a special boy. I brought him to Duncan's room while he was busy "training" a young maidservant in the Art of Sword-Handling. My Paul shall be the best! - Tleszer
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

The dead have RISEN!!!! Orald walks agin!!!!!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Looks more a case of necromancy to me... :think: