JamisJanusJamis

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

lukecash12

Re: JamisJanusJamis

Post by lukecash12 »

Pronunciation don't mean dick, Sandrider. Never cared to find out the pronunciations in Dune, and I don't even pronounce them the same way every time I say them.

Now come find me and bring your Crysknife. I'll be soaking in my bath tub, waiting in a prana bindu trance with a toothbrush I made into a shiv. If you'd like to, you can bring a camcorder and record Jacurutu's very first gay knife fight. :cat fight:
The sentence below this is false.
The sentence above this is true.
lotek

Post by lotek »

it wouldn't be the first, and I think you're nuts
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

lukecash12 wrote:Pronunciation don't mean dick, Sandrider. Never cared to find out the pronunciations in Dune, and I don't even pronounce them the same way every time I say them.

Now come find me and bring your Crysknife. I'll be soaking in my bath tub, waiting in a prana bindu trance with a toothbrush I made into a shiv. If you'd like to, you can bring a camcorder and record Jacurutu's very first gay knife fight. :cat fight:
Whoa hey, Rev. Where's that church you preach at again? First Church of the Subgenius?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

you don't have the intelligence, wit, or stamina to tangle with me ...

just sayin' ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
lukecash12

Post by lukecash12 »

Omphalos wrote:
lukecash12 wrote:Pronunciation don't mean dick, Sandrider. Never cared to find out the pronunciations in Dune, and I don't even pronounce them the same way every time I say them.

Whoa hey, Rev. Where's that church you preach at again? First Church of the Subgenius?
Naw, I just have a dark sense of humor. You might call us washed up hippies who came to Jesus, though.
lukecash12

Post by lukecash12 »

SandRider wrote:you don't have the intelligence, wit, or stamina to tangle with me ...

just sayin' ...
Try me; I'll whip out my Jesus powers if it isn't going in my favor. Just Finger of God you Monty Python style.
lotek

Post by lotek »

lukecash12 wrote:
Omphalos wrote:

Naw, I just have a dark sense of humor. You might call us washed up hippies who came to Jesus, though.
funny 'cause I'd call you troll for what you're doing right now...

trial by combat huh ?

maybe we'll let you fight with the women.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

lotek wrote:
lukecash12 wrote:
Omphalos wrote:

funny 'cause I'd call you troll for what you're doing right now...

trial by combat huh ?

maybe we'll let you fight with the women.
ONE of the women.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

@freak: yeah my mistake :)
-----------------------------------------
Maybe it would be a good idea to have the flames from the rocket engines at the ready to cover your flight, we have some pretty agressive kids here.

Or.. you could drop the attitude and show the proper dose of respect, no grovelling just the normal time lapse before starting to banter with people, you know, the internet etiquette stuff, a bit like in real life...

I've seen people like you IRL and they always get punched in the face at some point.

Internet spares you the pain but not the humiliation you bring yourself... on yourself...

No one requires you to have a big mouth to get respect, hell even stupid ideas will get you somewhere, but the "chihuaha standing up to a pack of Groenendaels" stance will get you nowhere and will only make you look like a fool looking for a fight.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

lotek wrote:...Groenendaels

Had to look that one up, pretty dog.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

yup belgian sheperds are the best ;)
lukecash12

Post by lukecash12 »

lotek wrote:@freak: yeah my mistake :)
Maybe it would be a good idea to have the flames from the rocket engines at the ready to cover your flight, we have some pretty agressive kids here.

Or.. you could drop the attitude and show the proper dose of respect, no grovelling just the normal time lapse before starting to banter with people, you know, the internet etiquette stuff, a bit like in real life...

I've seen people like you IRL and they always get punched in the face at some point.

Internet spares you the pain but not the humiliation you bring yourself... on yourself...

No one requires you to have a big mouth to get respect, hell even stupid ideas will get you somewhere, but the "chihuaha standing up to a pack of Groenendaels" stance will get you nowhere and will only make you look like a fool looking for a fight.
You still seem oblivious to the fact that whatever sophomoric emotion that some of you tried to project at me wasn't received. I'm perfectly capable of being comfortable with anyone, and never mean them any offense. One should expect them to return the favor, given the abnormal courtesy given. Remember that you guys jumped on me like a spider monkey, first, and I laughed it off.

So, if you want to suspend your little diagnosis of me, try not to be sophomoric. I'll call your bluff. (if you didn't catch that, I was projecting humor, and not insult)
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Spider monkeys! I like that, it's been awhile since the spider monkeys jumped someone.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
lotek

Post by lotek »

lukecash12 wrote:
lotek wrote:@freak: yeah my mistake :)

You still seem oblivious to the fact that whatever sophomoric emotion that some of you tried to project at me wasn't received. I'm perfectly capable of being comfortable with anyone, and never mean them any offense. One should expect them to return the favor, given the abnormal courtesy given. Remember that you guys jumped on me like a spider monkey, first, and I laughed it off.

So, if you want to suspend your little diagnosis of me, try not to be sophomoric. I'll call your bluff. (if you didn't catch that, I was projecting humor, and not insult)
you thought you were projecting humour mate there's quite a difference...

don't be sophomoronic and all will be fine.

if you want to barge in a "one against all stance" suit you, but don't bitch when you get the slap on the wrist.
lukecash12

Post by lukecash12 »

And I thought I gave out an unintelligible ramble from time to time. :dance:
JustSomeGuy

Post by JustSomeGuy »

I kind of like how the way you just keep at it.
I bring nothing to the table.
JustSomeGuy

Post by JustSomeGuy »

from the Wkipedia article wrote:In ancient Roman religion and mythology, Janus is the god of beginnings and transitions,[1] thence also of gates, doors, doorways, endings and time.
Is anything said in the books about Jamis' place in the new Fremen mythology?
I bring nothing to the table.
lotek

Post by lotek »

lukecash12 wrote:And I thought I gave out an unintelligible ramble from time to time. :dance:
see, you can make a little sense when you try really hard.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Christsakes, this thread could have used some bacon for sure ...
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

gUCK bREAKFAST!!!