Fremen Mummies

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

TheDukester

Re: Fremen Mummies

Post by TheDukester »

Harry, I'll give you credit for this much: you are at least a mildly entertaining troll.

Assholes like the not-missed Anusunder are a dime a dozen. But you, Harry ... you, my friend, have this whole weird "Hey, do you think Wolverine could beat Boba Fett?" thing going on, and you (sometimes) know how to work it.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:Harry, I'll give you credit for this much: you are at least a mildly entertaining troll.

Assholes like the not-missed Anusunder are a dime a dozen. But you, Harry ... you, my friend, have this whole weird "Hey, do you think Wolverine could beat Boba Fett?" thing going on, and you (sometimes) know how to work it.
Get out of my mind!
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

What, what's wrong? Is it T-P? Or something stronger and more absorptive, that resists ungodly finger poke-through?! :shock:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:What, what's wrong? Is it T-P? Or something stronger and more absorptive, that resists ungodly finger poke-through?! :shock:
"Why you're just like Little Jack Horner. You've stuck your thumb into the Christmas pie of my mind and pulled out the plumb of my innermost dreams." - The Tick
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Nekhrun wrote:
SandChigger wrote:What, what's wrong? Is it T-P? Or something stronger and more absorptive, that resists ungodly finger poke-through?! :shock:
"Why you're just like Little Jack Horner. You've stuck your thumb into the Christmas pie of my mind and pulled out the plumb of my innermost dreams." - The Tick
SPOON!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

With ypu? NO WAY!
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

SandChigger wrote:With ypu? NO WAY!
Hater :P

Rob