posts that I think should be deleted at DN

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Schu wrote:
cmsahe wrote:
Schu wrote:Arnoldo *apparently* edited his own post to remove that... bit.

I think Byron knows that to ban me, I have to do something pretty spectacularly "bad", because otherwise it will reflect pretty badly on him, since I'm the "good" OH or something.
So Byron thinks there are good OHs? What's a good OH? Is it like a good Nazi? Erwin Rommel or that Count Claus von Stauffenberg or even Wernher von Braun (the Good SS officer...) the logic applied in the DN forum is beyond my grasp. If I post, I'm trolling (in their eyes), if Schu posts, he is a tolerated OH, C'mon!)
I wonder why that might be.... ;)
You have taken my place over there. I used to get away with murder, and I could never figure out why. I had to try for months to get banned. It got so bad I thought Byron was fucking with me, so I adapted his rules to point-by-point write a blaze of glory, and that finally got the job done.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Schu

Re:

Post by Schu »

SandRider wrote:we just went thru that : he thinks you're a girl & masturbates to your avatar.

it's just that simple.
Ah right, forgot :)
Omphalos wrote:You have taken my place over there. I used to get away with murder, and I could never figure out why. I had to try for months to get banned. It got so bad I thought Byron was fucking with me, so I adapted his rules to point-by-point write a blaze of glory, and that finally got the job done.
Yeah, I'm figuring I'll only ever get banned if I do something really deliberate for the sole purpose of getting banned. I'll probably get sick of posting there before that though.
SandRider
Watermaster

Re: posts that I think should be deleted at DN

Post by SandRider »

Blaze it. Tell 'em your a sexually-oriented challenged hermophodite
and anybody who jacked off to your avatar is a fag.

Then tell 'em KJA is an asshat picklefucker.

And Merritt's a pussy.

And Brian's a ... wait a minute. Who the fuck is Brian again ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandRider wrote:Blaze it. Tell 'em your a sexually-oriented challenged hermophodite
and anybody who jacked off to your avatar is a fag.

Then tell 'em KJA is an asshat picklefucker.

And Merritt's a pussy.

And Brian's a ... wait a minute. Who the fuck is Brian again ?
Throw a "happy easter" in there too.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yeah, throw a Happy "Weeble Rabbee"® Day in there for me, too.

"Knock Him over and He pops right back up!"

Well ... OK, takes about three days.

*Special Ascension Day "Send Him back to Heaven" Catapult Launcher® sold separately!
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Just had an interesting little journey I thought I'd share:

1: http://www.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 6755#66755 - Byron posts a link:
2: http://io9.com/5220753/dune-remake-coul ... enlit-soon - which has a link to:
3: http://io9.com/5223980/10-science-ficti ... crappiness
5) The Dune Prequels by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson. Frank Herbert wrote six Dune books. And since his death, his son and Anderson have written 10,000 books, mostly set before the original novels. They include Lost Lunch Menu Of Dune and We Were Going To Have A Jihad But Then We Found That Lunch Menu And Decided To Get Lunch Instead, Of Dune. Just check out David Louis Edelman's review of the prequels, in which he calls them out for pointless unpleasantness, turning Baron Harkkonen into a cartoon, and making "a much-studied and richly detailed universe a smaller place."
and that links to:
4: http://www.davidlouisedelman.com/book-r ... -prequels/
Herbert fils and hired gun Kevin Anderson settle for such graphic sensationalism in lieu of subtlety or insight.
Its like 6 (...3/4?) degrees of separation... These haters get everywhere. :P
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

nah, there's only a handful of us - we're just Full-Time Haters,
posting on hundreds of different boards with thousands of different
usernames all day and all night. It's all a big conspiracy funded by
Peruvian Jewish Sheepherders to make The Keith look bad.

don't pay any attention to that trash ....

(and Kudos to Merritt for pointing out bad reviews.
does this mean he should delete his own posts & ban himself ?)
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:(and Kudos to Merritt for pointing out bad reviews.
does this mean he should delete his own posts & ban himself ?)
When did he ever acknowledge a bad review?
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

YEA!!! NFD is back! (Again.)

dunenovels.com Forum Index » The Winds of Dune » how was Paul of Dune recieved?
newfacedancer wrote:I found Leto II in The Good Emperor of Dune to be a tortured and sad individual caught in a dilemma he couldn’t resolve. I agree with KJA andBH take that he lost his humanity.

I think Lett II despair was a reflection of Franks over reliance on his intelligent to resolve problems. I think Leto II golden path was to linear and left drained. He was too focused on his perceptions of humanities evolution and he didn’t factor in non linear factors like a transcendent element. To me this is a reflection of FH atheism.

Therefore, I contend that if Frank had been able to suspend his disbelief and had been able to have an experience that transcended his intellect. i.e. a spiritual experience. He would have created Leto II to be a happier and more non linear character.
The GOOD Emperor of Dune. THAT was a great book, you know. Really GOOD. :lol:

So ... if Frank Herbert had been more spiritual, Leto II could have been more human and "happier"!

:roll:

(Doesn't it scare you all that there are loons like this running around loose out there? :shock: )
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

:evil: SandRider rage coming right up :mad:
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Isn't that guy Welsh? I remember him talking about having a cup of tea with Shirley McLain somewhere in Wales. It was probably raining.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

I wish NFD would join here. :D
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:YEA!!! NFD is back! (Again.)

dunenovels.com Forum Index » The Winds of Dune » how was Paul of Dune recieved?
newfacedancer wrote:I found Leto II in The Good Emperor of Dune to be a tortured and sad individual caught in a dilemma he couldn’t resolve. I agree with KJA andBH take that he lost his humanity.

I think Lett II despair was a reflection of Franks over reliance on his intelligent to resolve problems. I think Leto II golden path was to linear and left drained. He was too focused on his perceptions of humanities evolution and he didn’t factor in non linear factors like a transcendent element. To me this is a reflection of FH atheism.

Therefore, I contend that if Frank had been able to suspend his disbelief and had been able to have an experience that transcended his intellect. i.e. a spiritual experience. He would have created Leto II to be a happier and more non linear character.
The GOOD Emperor of Dune. THAT was a great book, you know. Really GOOD. :lol:

So ... if Frank Herbert had been more spiritual, Leto II could have been more human and "happier"!

:roll:

(Doesn't it scare you all that there are loons like this running around loose out there? :shock: )
Whew!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

WTF is "left drained"?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:lol:

I didn't even think about that one. Probably "left-brained" = logical, analytical ... all bad things to NFD. ;)

HolyRakisNomad (HRN) is the guy in Wales. I'm not convinced they're the same wackjob, but they're definitely receiving the same channel on their tinfoil hats. :lol:
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Freakzilla wrote:WTF is "left drained"?
:lol:

I wondered exactly the same thing.

So ... Leto II was sad because FH was an athiest? Methinks someone's prejudices are showing ...

HBJ
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hey, has anyone noticed that NudeFaithDancer HAS A FRIEND NOW on DN?! :shock:

His(?) name is "MysteryBabylon", and he sounds like as much of a wingnut as NFD (Not Fucking Drunk?). I'm wondering if he's just a(nother?) NFD sockpuppet....

No surprise, but arnoloco has entered into several exchanges with him. My first impressions of arnoldo, when he appeared over there, before I was banned, was that he was the same sort of wingnut as NFD and HollyRukusNoman. It was only later that I discovered what a cowardly piece of shit he really is. Maybe he's finally returning home to his roots? ;)

Here's a taste of what intelligent discussion has become on DN:
MysteryBabylon wrote:To take Frank's bait with the falling moon analogy; I wonder what Mohammed would have thought if he knew the jihad he was unleashing upon the animists? He too had experienced great loss and great purpose...it amazes me that there is not more comment of Mohammed on the forum, clearly Paul was his successor with all the references to Mahdi, which would mean the Atriedes are decendants of Mohammed's family.

The actual bloodline of Mohammed flowed into the Arabian Kings of Seville. In the modern world, the Sublime Padishah Saxe-Gotha-Coburg Royal family of Britain are the descendants of the Seville royalty. Which would mean the future Atriedes are descended from the Windsors!
zeropoint (= voice of reason?) wrote:You could be onto something here. The Atriedes were obviously descended from the Greeks, but were also distaff cousins of the Corinos. The Corino family took the Padishah title for their empire, so THEY may be descendants of the Windsors.

However, I don't think the Atriedes (and by extension Paul) was supposed to carry Mohammad's blood, nor was it implied. "Mahdi" was used by the fremen and was foreign to the Great Houses of the Imperium. Remember when Hawat had to tell Duke Leto what it meant?

Too answer your question, I think it would have been redundant to mention Mohammad in the book since Paul's story was practically a parellel to his.
newfacedancer wrote:Mystery Babylon said the actual bloodline of Mohammed Flowed into the Arabian kings of Seville, which eventually found its way into the Royal families of Britain.

I wonder if F.H. could trace any of this ancestry to the Royal families of Britain. I am speculating about this because Mohammed was such a powerful Prophet. He must have had Pleiadian DNA which he was able to activate by raising his frequency of vibration.

If F.H. was a descendant of Mohammed he must have had some Pleiadian DNA. If his is so his descendants are lucky because it will be activated during the Galactic alignment coming in 2012.
israfil wrote:
newfacedancer wrote:If F.H. was a descendant of Mohammed he must have had some Pleiadian DNA. If this is so his descendants are lucky because it will be activated during the Galactic alignment coming in 2012.
Really...

So Byron and Brian Herbert are going back home in 2012 ?

:?
arnoloco wrote:Wonder No More. . .
Mary Herbert also had a red leather-bound genealogy book showing that our family was directly descended from Henry VIII, King of England. . .
~Dreamer of Dune
Well, I certain wish Brian a happy trip. :twisted:

(Kevin I just wish would trip. And fall into a deep hole somewhere...)

Addendum: Oh yeah, almost forgot: A certain person with SO GODDAMNED MUCH DUNE TO GIVE is evidently reading PoD now. Place your bets now as to what her eventual evaluation will be!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she'll find that overall it's not as objectionable as she first feared and that she agrees with Byron that ... IT'S THE BESTUS THING KEVIN AND BRIAN HAVE WRITTEN YET!!! :shock:

And then she'll let Byron have her, right there on the forum floor, in front of God and the cats and any underage fanboys who might still be posting over there one-handed. And he'll take her, oh yes yes yes he will and oh oh oh! The grinding sounds and smell will set of seismic detectors and air quality index meters for hundreds of miles all around....

:shock:

OK ... I need to go home now.... :P
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

SandChigger wrote:And then she'll let Byron have her, right there on the forum floor, in front of God and the cats and any underage fanboys who might still be posting over there one-handed. And he'll take her, oh yes yes yes he will and oh oh oh! The grinding sounds and smell will set of seismic detectors and air quality index meters for hundreds of miles all around....

:shock:
Why, Chig? Why must you write such carnal things of our Hyppo of Dune? :vomit:

Have we not suffered enough?
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Suffering is the fire wherein is tempered the warrior's steel.... :P
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

SandChigger wrote:And then she'll let Byron have her, right there on the forum floor, in front of God and the cats and any underage fanboys who might still be posting over there one-handed. And he'll take her, oh yes yes yes he will and oh oh oh! The grinding sounds and smell will set of seismic detectors and air quality index meters for hundreds of miles all around...
Dude. Sometimes your mind sees into the place we dare not look.

HBJ
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

^^^ :D :D :D , wait, only sometimes :(.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

We dare not look yet we are compelled! :violence-hammer:
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

I still can't put Rose petals in my bath, I don't think I ever will.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Yeah, that pic definitely scarred me as well.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Wow, of all things to lament, rose petal baths. I think you'll be okay. In fact, if you had rose petal baths, I'd be very worried :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."