posts that I think should be deleted at DN

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandRider
Watermaster

posts that I think should be deleted at DN

Post by SandRider »

Bel Moulay wrote:I wonder if there's any way of making a flesh cookie w/o "human debris" otherwise that would be cannibalism! :shock:

lol
boardadmin wrote:I recently heard a story on NPR about a whiskey drink up in the Yukon (or some far northern area) where frost bitten toes that've been surgically removed are placed in (whiskey or tequilla) and let sit for a while, then drank.

Ewwwww!
Bel Moulay wrote:
boardadmin wrote:I recently heard a story on NPR about a whiskey drink up in the Yukon (or some far northern area) where frost bitten toes that've been surgically removed are placed in (whiskey or tequilla) and let sit for a while, then drank.

Ewwwww!
oh man that's real grotesque. I know in really authentic Mexican tequila there's usually a dead worm at the bottom of the bottle and I've heard of other cultures putting shark tooths in their liquor. I heard though that if you eat the worm it can possibly cause halucinations (sp?). :shock:
Simon wrote:That's a fact. Back in the day I made a wild concoction of Mescal/Jim Beam/and three worms taken from three bottles.

Nothing special happened.... save my discovery that you NEVER mix tequila and whiskey in the same drink! :lol:
Muad'Dib56 wrote:im a 14 year old(at least right now) and my first alcohol experience was horrible...it was at a friends house...omh, ,i kept vomiting and vomiting, my head hurt like hell, i felt dizzy, and the hangover next morining, omg... :shock:
Bel Moulay wrote:
Muad'Dib56 wrote:im a 14 year old(at least right now) and my first alcohol experience was horrible...it was at a friends house...omh, ,i kept vomiting and vomiting, my head hurt like hell, i felt dizzy, and the hangover next morining, omg... :shock:
some dont have the gene in them! lol i remember my first drink was when I was a little older and i didn't barf or anything at all. I still haven't barfed from alcohol. I even remember hanging out with these guys in chicago who were acting like bamf's and i'm like ok take some shots with me and this big guy was taking his 2nd shot of spiced rum and went running to the bathroom lol good memories
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Ah, the pinnacle of Dune thought and commentary! :)

I swear, at the rate he's going, Byron should just change his name to Beavis.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Heh aheh heh heh. Heh.

I haven't thought about Beavis in a long time. :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Fantômas' wrote:The 1984 movie when release in the U.S.
Before going into the theater you would be handed double sided colored Dune terminology page.

I bought Dune and read it compleately. I also could not put it down. My first time this has evr happenned. I have never been a readr, but since I read Dune I have realize how cool reading is.
[img]http://jacurutu.com/images/smiles/smoke.gif[/img

Say, Freak, can he just steal your smilies off of your site
and post them Over There like that ?

{edit for typo - missing "m"}
Last edited by SandRider on 25 Oct 2008 05:42, edited 1 time in total.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Bloody idiots, tequila does not have a worm in it, mescale does. Wanker.

Rob
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Just to be fair (why, I don't know), there was one post I left out
that said that. But that was from the guy who's posted a long and
detailed account of his cooking up of some kind of psychedelic drug
on his stove-top (with pictures). Huh. THAT kinda content is O.K.
Over There ....
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, let's face it, Dune IS about a bunch of drug addicted Ayrabs that get stroppy and run amok. :wink:
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Fantômas' wrote:I bought Dune and read it compleately. I also could not put it down. My first time this has evr happenned. I have never been a readr, but since I read Dune I have realize how cool reading is.
This post should be canonized for posterity :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Illogical Banana

Post by Illogical Banana »

Thats the same thing that happened to me. I couldn't put Dune down and it has got me into reading more. I read like 4 books from 8th grade to the end of high school I think, maybe a couple more for classes. Then I read Dune when I was 19 and have been reading a lot ever since.
“But what is the good of friendship if one cannot say exactly what one means? Anybody can say charming things and try to please and to flatter, but a true friend always says unpleasant things, and does not mind giving pain. Indeed, if he is a really true friend he prefers it, for he knows that then he is doing good.” -Oscar Wilde
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Farren wrote:
boardadmin wrote:
Farren wrote:Just popping back in here to say that I didn't mean to be insulting to all OH'rs. Just the loud ones, as Simon put it.
The loud ones scare me.

I haven't had much personal interraction with them, but I have read some of their posts (I do so when deciding if I want to post on the thread in questin or not). And from what I have seen, the quiet nice ones are few and far between, and even if they were more common, the 'loud' ones more than overshadow them. From what I have seen, it ranges anywhere from outright scorn to actually getting on peoples' cases for things that happened ages ago on other sites.

When I see stuff like that on a thread I was thinking of posting on, it rather makes me not only not want to post, but make me go hide in some forgotten back cave in a sietch till the whole (coriolis) storm blows over.
Statements like this lend credence to the fact that there are many new Dune fans out there that like the Brian and Kevin books, but simply aren't posting on the web. Thanks for sharing.
I can't tell if you are actually happy/thankful for what I said or if you're mad at me O_o
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:
Farren wrote:
boardadmin wrote:
Farren wrote:Just popping back in here to say that I didn't mean to be insulting to all OH'rs. Just the loud ones, as Simon put it.
The loud ones scare me.

I haven't had much personal interraction with them, but I have read some of their posts (I do so when deciding if I want to post on the thread in questin or not). And from what I have seen, the quiet nice ones are few and far between, and even if they were more common, the 'loud' ones more than overshadow them. From what I have seen, it ranges anywhere from outright scorn to actually getting on peoples' cases for things that happened ages ago on other sites.

When I see stuff like that on a thread I was thinking of posting on, it rather makes me not only not want to post, but make me go hide in some forgotten back cave in a sietch till the whole (coriolis) storm blows over.
Statements like this lend credence to the fact that there are many new Dune fans out there that like the Brian and Kevin books, but simply aren't posting on the web. Thanks for sharing.
I can't tell if you are actually happy/thankful for what I said or if you're mad at me O_o
That's because he has to run it by Kevin before he decides if he's going to hate you.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

SandRider wrote:Just to be fair (why, I don't know), there was one post I left out
that said that. But that was from the guy who's posted a long and
detailed account of his cooking up of some kind of psychedelic drug
on his stove-top (with pictures). Huh. THAT kinda content is O.K.
Over There ....
Same guy's posting an on-going account of his moustache.
Seems like a goofy enough fuck to be over here, except
he's apparently a Star Warrior.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Over There, Arnie wrote:The following is a research paper that I wrote concerning Israel. . .

Eretz Yisrael HaShlema

Arnoldo Fayne

University of Texas

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah&etc...........

Jesus H. Christ in a Handbasket.
Y'all coulda warned me, you know ?
I mean, that's just fucking cruel to let an old man
wander around Over There and then just run across
that sorta thing with no warning whatsoever. Any other
little tidbits like that I ain't discovered ? Where is he now ?
Somewhere I picked up Brazil, is that right ? Good Lord,
that was an evil shock on a Sunday Morning. I feel unclean (again).
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Oh yeah, watch out for arnoldo. He holds the distinction of being the only male to have been banned from Jacurutu.

:wink:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Arnoldo Fayne, University of Texas, wrote:Much of the world's history can be traced by the sojourn of the nation of Israel throughout the millenniums.
Oh. My. Gawd.

SandRider, that's a goldmine! I've never seen that one before. Love it. :D

I seriously hope for his sake this is something he wrote as a freshman. The factual and grammatical errors...I'm going to keep a copy for laughs and a pick-me-up during low moments.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! :lol:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Freakzilla wrote:Oh yeah, watch out for arnoldo. He holds the distinction of being the only male to have been banned from Jacurutu.

I saw that.
I meant, goodfuck, he was admitted to UT ?
How ? A&M, sure, but ....
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Oh yeah, watch out for arnoldo. He holds the distinction of being the only male to have been banned from Jacurutu.

are we actually sure about that :?:

:P
He claims to be male. And I'm not counting spammers.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, she and her sidekicks are each more of a man than I am.

But I've got more photogenic boobs! :D
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

SandChigger wrote:Oh, she and her sidekicks are each more of a man than I am.

But I've got more photogenic boobs! :D

We don't need photographic evidence!!!! :shock:

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, pooh. :(
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

do it anyway, chig ! do it! do it ! c'mon it'll be fun !!

do it ! :twisted:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Fantômas' wrote:I just ordered Pinky and the Brain volume one!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

FântâPoppâ is a never-ending source of joy for me. :D
sparafucile

Post by sparafucile »

Robspierre wrote:Bloody idiots, tequila does not have a worm in it, mescale does. Wanker.

Rob
Haha... funny story about that completely unrelated to this thread. My friends and I were drinking a couple months ago, and we had some mescale. I think only one or two people knew about the worm, but the rest of us in our steadily-getting-more-drunk-en stupor thought that it was just a bad job at screening , and found it hilarious somehow.

Anyway, the day after I wasn't around for drinking, but a couple of them ate the worm. I think I'm glad I wasn't there for it. 8)
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

awright goddamn I ain't got enough room here to post all these fucking film reviews of byron's-whatthefuck here, I mean what THE fuck I saw that bullshit thread or whatever but i dont have time for that SHIT I gotta personal score to settle, you know ? so fuck i'm fnally drunk enough to go look at this and what the fuck ? i mean what the he just sits around playing with himself and watches fucking dvds and writes up the shit thats on the box goddamn and then is vain enough to post it ? he's a worse film critic than a moderater or boardadin or whatthe fuck he is ovet tehre christ Im tellin you adn then thebn then he goes on about about CONFUSING the assanation of jesse james byt he coward robert ford is and thats about the best goddamn movie made since ride with the devel fuck that little stupid prick and its it my own goddamn faulr even being drunk enough and fucked up on these fucking loritabs to even look at that mess and OH FUCK look here chig, explain this shit to me now my fucking ortho surgeon wants to put a fucking TITANIUM GODDAMN ROD in my fucking spine adn and my fucking acupuncterist THAT GODDAM monster he say no don do THAAAA don do no surgree dey crippaa you good missa daivd no fucking littel torturere learned that shit in vietnam so fuck chig what'm I suppose to do huh ? cocksuckers and that asshoel byorn FREAKBANS me welll what could he do tho ? huh ? I mean i shoulda let it ride oyou were right fuckyour ALWAYS right but no no had to be an ass and starat a thread on byron deleteing an thread just so he could delete that to fuck that little pussy I swer to god but I got arnine huh h? didy ou see that ? lttel freak cocksucker not you r=freak I like you son uyour ANUMBAONE baby ! dirty south hell yyyeeeahhh but gooddamn it how much bullhsit do i have to take from that liiel prick frnak grandson my ass the bdrter part of him ended up of the motel floor oh but now arnie univertyi of TEXAS MY ASS that 's just bullshit adn Igotta guy knows David White, uou know him? teadhes hisroty down there were gonnar get to the bottom of this BULLSHIT i promis e you my brother, fuck me ind goign to send this off get some goddman sleep gotta fuckin see thae ortho cocksurke codk cock COCKSIO COCKSUICKERE inthe morngin hsi shit