dunenovels.com : a question

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yeah, yeah, Pink...it's your latest OBSESSION! :P

I see that arny has been joined this morning by Fanta Mass and NudeFaceDancer.
Humanity is moving through a circular evolution. Our electromagnetic energy fields and our genetic structures continually evole toward our original state, which was light.

Our DNA has a field of electromagnetic energy between and around the strands that functions like a liquid crystal radio set. This field operates based upon certain sets of frequencies, much like tuning into a radio station. The electromagnetic energy field in and around the DNA transmits and receives data and tells our bodies and our subtle energy fields which changes are necessary. When we have feelings, physical sensations, emotions, in fact, any experience at all, the entirety of our makeup responds and changes as our electromagnetic system and our RNA tells our DNA about the experience. The messages travel through our subtle energy systems which communicate infinity. In other words, our DNA is talking to all of creation.

In the past few years the RNA has begun to identify electrical and electromagnetic data that it had previously not been able to recognize and transmit it within and around the body. In other words, the radio stations have frequencies to broader reception bands.
This guy cannot be real. :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

SandChigger wrote:Yeah, yeah, Pink...it's your latest OBSESSION! :P

Humanity is moving through a circular evolution. Our electromagnetic energy fields and our genetic structures continually evole toward our original state, which was light.

Our DNA has a field of electromagnetic energy between and around the strands that functions like a liquid crystal radio set. This field operates based upon certain sets of frequencies, much like tuning into a radio station. The electromagnetic energy field in and around the DNA transmits and receives data and tells our bodies and our subtle energy fields which changes are necessary. When we have feelings, physical sensations, emotions, in fact, any experience at all, the entirety of our makeup responds and changes as our electromagnetic system and our RNA tells our DNA about the experience. The messages travel through our subtle energy systems which communicate infinity. In other words, our DNA is talking to all of creation.

In the past few years the RNA has begun to identify electrical and electromagnetic data that it had previously not been able to recognize and transmit it within and around the body. In other words, the radio stations have frequencies to broader reception bands.
I'm 99% convinced he's fucking with everyone. He probably has like 50 boards he visits and posts that kind of stuff on to see what reactions he can get.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I think I remember that from my Scientology 101 class.

No, wait, that was Thetans. Nevermind ...
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I have a feeling he knows EXACTLY how and where Other Memory is stored.

:wink:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Freakzilla wrote:

I have a feeling he knows EXACTLY how and where Other Memory is stored.

:wink:
Nice
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I think I know where Fanta's memory is stored :roll:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

(*snort*) :)

"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

TheDukester wrote:(*snort*) :)

:lol:
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
A Thing of Eternity

Hehe :wink: