Us VS Them

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Eyes High
Patience Personified

Re: Us VS Them

Post by Eyes High »

Hold on! Red bug is Byron Merritt?! No!

Redbug is someone else

Although I would like to ask him to ask the moron over there to either delete my account or reactivate it. Maybe he'll listen to you Red and you know I've tried to treat everyone with respect. Which is much more than ahole over there does
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

D Pope wrote:
StarGazer wrote:One point I would make though. The members on here who have zero posts or low posts are still here by their own choice. They still have access to their accounts. (I only know of two or three that have been banned from here with legitimate reasons and after several warnings.

Byron on the other hand has many that he has banned but not removed their names from the membership lists. It is those numbers that I have a problem with. I keep bringing up StarGazer because that was my account and feel like I have a right to talk about her. I did nothing wrong over there and received no warnings, yet my user name is still listed as a member, boosting his numbers. If he's not going to allow access to those accounts then he should remove them.

True I don't see why someone would register on a board and not post but it's not Freak is fluffing his numbers by leaving them on the list. There are members. Members who don't post, but still members just the same.

Those who have been freakbanned over there are not members any more. They had no choice (except for those who intentionally got banned)
Well, how about it Red bug? You stand accused of fraud and being a jerk. How do you defend your actions?
Umm... I think you have me confused with someone else.... :roll:

I will give you my two cents worth, though... :D
I think that you should only consider expunging accounts that have not actively logged on in 6 months or longer. I would start by sending out a warning email, asking that they log in by a specific date to keep their account, and then delete the accounts that don't reply or that are not attached to a valid email account.

You won't loose the interested lurkers, and you will have a better idea of your real user base....

Post by redbugpest »

Eyes High wrote:Hold on! Red bug is Byron Merritt?! No!

Redbug is someone else

Although I would like to ask him to ask the moron over there to either delete my account or reactivate it. Maybe he'll listen to you Red and you know I've tried to treat everyone with respect. Which is much more than ahole over there does
Sorry, I don't have an active account at DN

Post by Freakzilla »

Do y'all get email notifications from here?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
lotek

Post by lotek »

Eyes High wrote:Although I would like to ask him to ask the moron over there to either delete my account or reactivate it. Maybe he'll listen to you Red and you know I've tried to treat everyone with respect. Which is much more than ahole over there does
maybe that's why he doesn't answer?
Because he's gone ahole?

Now you can boo :arrow:

@freak: I'll check but I think I do
Spice is the worm's gonads.
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

Freakzilla wrote:Do y'all get email notifications from here?
I have gotten a couple when I get PM...

Post by D Pope »

Eyes High wrote:
An idiot wrote:Well, how about it Red bug? You stand accused of fraud and being a jerk. How do you defend your actions?

Redbug is someone else
Well doesn't that just make me a perfect dipshit.

Redbugpest, I apologise for having mistaken your identity. I'm very sorry for accusing you of actions committed by another, my mistake is indefensible.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

D Pope wrote:
Eyes High wrote:
An idiot wrote:Well, how about it Red bug? You stand accused of fraud and being a jerk. How do you defend your actions?

Redbug is someone else

Redbugpest, I apologise for having mistaken your identity. I'm very sorry for accusing you of actions committed by another, my mistake is indefensible.
Don't sweat it, no harm done... :)

Post by SandChigger »

redbugpest wrote:I will give you my two cents worth, though... :D
Your opinion is really of ZERO interest, seeing how you're just a tolerated troll here.

What's the matter, activity so low now on the boards locked up inside KJA asshole you had to come back here? :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

D Pope wrote:
Eyes High wrote:

Redbug is someone else

Well, your sentiment is defensible. This one is a passive aggressive troll. All of this is just part of his next set up to be a dick.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

redbugpest wrote:Sorry, I don't have an active account at DN
Yet another lie?

http://forum.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/prof ... ile&u=5872" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or, what, has Byron had his fingers up his ass for over a year and never gotten around to activating it? (Wouldn't surprise me.) :roll:
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

SandChigger wrote:
Yet another lie?

http://forum.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/prof ... ile&u=5872" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or, what, has Byron had his fingers up his ass for over a year and never gotten around to activating it? (Wouldn't surprise me.) :roll:
Never activated (at least I never got a reply, and cannot log on).

Post by SandChigger »

Not a fail, porkfuck, since I included that possibility. It's just true by default. You DID register there and DO have an account.

Moron. :)
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

SandChigger wrote:Not a fail, porkfuck, since I included that possibility. It's just true by default. You DID register there and DO have an account.

Not and active account, and I did clarify that, so you still fail...

Post by SandChigger »

redbugpest wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Not a fail, porkfuck, since I included that possibility. It's just true by default. You DID register there and DO have an account.

Not and active account, and I did clarify that, so you still fail...
Not and what, pork cracker?
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

D Pope wrote:
Eyes High wrote:

Redbug is someone else

Merritt's username here is SpiceGrandson - he gave up along time ago ...
for awhile, it was clear he was lurking and monitoring here; I think he's given
that up, too, given some of the things that've been said right out in the open
that should have caused some reaction .... maybe there's just too much traffic
here for him to read all the posts, and he gave up ... I think Hyppo was looking
in the front window for awhile, taking notes and passing reports on to him, but
I figure he doesn't listen to her anymore than anyone else does ... I've always
hoped there was a dedicate pretard lurking here and copypasta'ing every time
I posted a "Byron Merritt is a fat, low-grade moron, an asshat, a shitheel,
fucktard phony, and his feet stink"
but I think that's hoping for too much ...

no, Byron Merritt is too much of a pussy to post here ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Freakzilla wrote:Do y'all get email notifications from here?
I've never gotten one from here that I can recall. From T(A)U when I get a pm, although lately I've gotten them two days AFTER I've read the pm :think:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

redbugpest wrote:... so you still fail...
Yeah, the "fail" meme. That was huge ...

... three or four years ago.

Seriously, Bri-Guy, just go back to your McDune. I think it's more your pace.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Redbugpest, you're so reluctant to post any evidence that KJA is as good a writer as you say he is, so I have to assume you're a shill, and therefore a fraud and a jerk. So, you stand accused of being a fraud and a jerk and a porky hamwallet with no real passion or taste in literature. How do you respond? Surprise me.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

merkin muffley wrote:Redbugpest, you're so reluctant to post any evidence that KJA is as good a writer as you say he is, so I have to assume you're a shill, and therefore a fraud and a jerk. So, you stand accused of being a fraud and a jerk and a porky hamwallet with no real passion or taste in literature. How do you respond? Surprise me.

Since his being a good or poor writer is subjective to the opinion of the person reading, there is no way that I am aware of to prove or disprove it to you. The only real facts as to his writing lay in the number of books published, and his ability to support himself entirely as a writer. That would lead someone to believe that he has a fair amount of popularity. Of course, these facts cannot be used to satisfy the Good / Bad component you refer to above.

I think it is narrow minded of you to claim that I have no passion or taste in literature simply because I like some of the stuff that KJA has published. I have very eclectic tastes when it comes to books, movies and music. Reading Kafka's Metamorphosis or Koestler's Darkness at Noon is a completely different experience from Mitchner's Space, or Tolkien,s Hobbit or Adam's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I read for enjoyment, and tend to re-read the books I like the best over and over and over... What i do not do is browbeat anyone who may not agree with my views on a book.

Post by merkin muffley »

redbugpest wrote: I think it is narrow minded of you to claim that I have no passion or taste in literature simply because I like some of the stuff that KJA has published.
I'm claiming that because you're a member of KJA Special Forces and are trolling here on their behalf.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

merkin muffley wrote:
redbugpest wrote: I think it is narrow minded of you to claim that I have no passion or taste in literature simply because I like some of the stuff that KJA has published.
I'm claiming that because you're a member of KJA Special Forces and are trolling here on their behalf.
merkin muffley wrote:Redbugpest, you're so reluctant to post any evidence that KJA is as good a writer as you say he is, so I have to assume you're a shill, and therefore a fraud and a jerk. So, you stand accused of being a fraud and a jerk and a porky hamwallet with no real passion or taste in literature. How do you respond? Surprise me.
No, you quite clearly made the claim because you felt I was not adequately proving something that is patently unprovable because it is based on personal opinion - not because of my association with the KJASF (which would imply a certain level of passion).

BTW, I am not the one posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages... (other than to Chiggie) this go round.
so the Troll label may not be accurate either...

Post by TheDukester »

redbugpest wrote:BTW, I am not the one posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages...
Right.

Seven unfunny pictures of the Fail Cat ... that's not extraneous at all. :roll:

Redbugpest, you stand accused of being a charlatan, a shill, and a poor dresser. How do you respond?
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
redbugpest

Post by redbugpest »

TheDukester wrote:
redbugpest wrote:BTW, I am not the one posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages...
Right.

Seven unfunny pictures of the Fail Cat ... that's not extraneous at all. :roll:

Redbugpest, you stand accused of being a charlatan, a shill, and a poor dresser. How do you respond?
All directed at Chiggie - As I stated in the truncated quote you used...
redbugpest wrote: BTW, I am not the one posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages... (other than to Chiggie) this go round.
so the Troll label may not be accurate either...
Try keeping it in context please... I'm not interested in disinformation...

Post by TheDukester »

redbugpest wrote:All directed at Chiggie ...
Here's the problem, moron: we all see the same message board. So it really doesn't matter who your ancient "funny" cat pictures were directed at — all of us here have to wade through them.

Christsakes, Anderhack really does attract complete dumbasses, doesn't he? It's amazing how little you people actually think.