Frank's pseudonymous in The Dune Encyclopedia.

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Lisan Al-Gaib

Frank's pseudonymous in The Dune Encyclopedia.

Post by Lisan Al-Gaib »

I many times read that Frank Herbert had written some of The Dune Encyclopedia articles disguised with a pseudonymous, is it really true?

Now I start the TDE, but I would like to read only the articles written by McNelly and Frank.

If it's that true, there is someone knows what was the Frank's pseudonymous?

Thanks for any help. :D
Last edited by Lisan Al-Gaib on 06 Sep 2008 13:31, edited 1 time in total.
The singular multiplicity of this universe draws my deepest attention. It is a thing of ultimate beauty.

-- The Stolen Journals

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

He is not listed as a contributor in the back of the book with all the others, but I had thought in the past that maybe he was Noah Arkwright, to whom some of the ideas in the book are credited. Ive heard this rumor too, but have never been able to confirm it. Someone on Wiki put it up too, but there is no citation there.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Lisan Al-Gaib

Post by Lisan Al-Gaib »

Omphalos wrote:He is not listed as a contributor in the back of the book with all the others, but I had thought in the past that maybe he was Noah Arkwright, to whom some of the ideas in the book are credited. Ive heard this rumor too, but have never been able to confirm it. Someone on Wiki put it up too, but there is no citation there.
Thanks, Omph!

I will read the Noah articles too, and see what I think about.
The singular multiplicity of this universe draws my deepest attention. It is a thing of ultimate beauty.

-- The Stolen Journals