Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Slap the bitch a few times for me while you're at it, Crys. :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

SandChigger wrote:Slap the bitch a few times for me while you're at it, Crys. :lol:
You got it.

F*ck, if only I could reach through the computer....probably couldn't get my hands around her throat :evil:
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Freakzilla wrote: I was so excited when I discovered there was an official Dune forum...

Until I found out Frank Herbert fans weren't welcome.
Fucking brilliant. Simply, bloody, brilliant.

I need to immortalize this line in a demotivator, pardoy picture or animation. It's simply THAT good :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Crysknife wrote:I'm just going to bitch slap Hyp till I get banned. It makes me feel good.
It make you look good too. I can't believe how many of those posts are still up. Nice Blaze!
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

Nekhrun wrote:
Crysknife wrote:I'm just going to bitch slap Hyp till I get banned. It makes me feel good.
It make you look good too. I can't believe how many of those posts are still up. Nice Blaze!
Thank you, thank you! :D I must admit, my passion has been waning a bit lately. This has helped BIG TIME!
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Crysknife wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
Thank you, thank you! :D I must admit, my passion has been waning a bit lately. This has helped BIG TIME!
I think we've all been there. I think Mastah B might need a little encouragement as well. Haven't seen him around lately.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Oh, the ban-stick will be out in force once Byron Brownshirt signs on! :)

It appears the impending release of PoD (here in North America, that is) has really set some folks off ... or, at the very least, got them thinking if there's really any value to be had at that cesspool called DN.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

love your new avatar Duke

btw GP, if we put our heads together I imagine we can crank out some wicked stuff.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I couldn't wait. I need a better pic of the forums though.

Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Crysknife wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Slap the bitch a few times for me while you're at it, Crys. :lol:
You got it.

F*ck, if only I could reach through the computer....probably couldn't get my hands around her throat :evil:
Probably a good idea you don't have actual physical contact with that... :shock:

Besides, you can't reach the throat beyond that fat... :)
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

Well, I'm out. Can't log in. One less place to check every day.

:wink:
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I got the freak-style ban, my password is changed, and "Not Freak" avatar is gone.

The new Freakzilla thread is deleted as well.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Pathetic, scared to even ban people outright because his board will look like a ghost town.
Anathema

Post by Anathema »

My Golan account is still working, for what it's worth. Since I registered I occasionally checked to see if someone started an interesting thread, wich was rare enough. I think I have less than 10 posts over there.
Sole Man

on Byron banning people

Post by Sole Man »

I'm convinced Byron is a very corrupt leader, and his ignorance will be his downfall. (Isn't that from STAR WARS?) Anyway, Like I said in my good-bye letter "With y leaving, this board might dissovle itself." All the OH's are gone, basically. All that's going to be left are are prequelites that don't really respect Frank Herbert and his epic DUNE books, and just like the new ones becuase they have a lot action in them.

Of course, that's how I'm hoping to become a famopus celebrity.
chanilover

Re: on Byron banning people

Post by chanilover »

Sole Man wrote:I'm convinced Byron is a very corrupt leader, and his ignorance will be his downfall. (Isn't that from STAR WARS?) Anyway, Like I said in my good-bye letter "With y leaving, this board might dissovle itself." All the OH's are gone, basically. All that's going to be left are are prequelites that don't really respect Frank Herbert and his epic DUNE books, and just like the new ones becuase they have a lot action in them.

I hope you still remember us when you're famous, Sloe Man.

I'm still a member over at the slurry pit, what shall I do about that, do you think?
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: on Byron banning people

Post by Nekhrun »

chanilover wrote:
Sole Man wrote:I'm convinced Byron is a very corrupt leader, and his ignorance will be his downfall. (Isn't that from STAR WARS?) Anyway, Like I said in my good-bye letter "With y leaving, this board might dissovle itself." All the OH's are gone, basically. All that's going to be left are are prequelites that don't really respect Frank Herbert and his epic DUNE books, and just like the new ones becuase they have a lot action in them.

I hope you still remember us when you're famous, Sloe Man.

I'm still a member over at the slurry pit, what shall I do about that, do you think?
Change your avatar.
Sole Man

on what we should do with the old fourm

Post by Sole Man »

ABORT! ABORT NOW!

EVERYONE LEAVE THE OLD FORUM! IT IS LOST! REPEAT: IT, IS LOST!
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

I'd have to join first :P
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I'd have to not have my ISP blocked first! :)
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

I notice that manbearpig found his way back.
Rakis

Re: on what we should do with the old fourm

Post by Rakis »

Sole Man wrote:ABORT! ABORT NOW!

EVERYONE LEAVE THE OLD FORUM! IT IS LOST! REPEAT: IT, IS LOST!
A famopus quote! :wink:
trang

Post by trang »

Got banned yesterday for a post I made. I made it on the New Facebook fan page then cut and paste it to DN.

basically just asked a question, with the release of POD and it wedged into the originals now, are we gonna have dune 2.0 and rewrites of the originals to cover the vast differences betweent them. THis should clear up everything for THEIR Fanbase.

Bam... banned.
Yippie.!
Trang
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Seems a fair enough question.
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Nekhrun wrote:I notice that manbearpig found his way back.
that post was a test to see if i was banned or if he would notice he forgot about me ...i know how to change my isp so he could ban me 1000 times and it wont matter...i could just create a new non-used email account somewhere and i could get back in...of course why the hell would i want to
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!